Anti-Conspiracy Theories #7 Google told me, so it must be true. Sheeep!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disgusting this, and an extension of what we've seen on here and on twitter etc, baselessly linking the covid vaccine to multiple, notable deaths, often using the 'died suddenly' hashtag.
I'm up in Scotand atm, for a funeral sadly 😪, where you could say the poor deceased person for whom we had the funeral died kind of suddenly - but it wasn't the bleeping vaccine because it was something else and, guess what, it's no one's business, and guess what again, they weren't even vaccinated against covid. Absolute ghouls who keep up this insane and damaging trolling xx
Sorry to hear of your loss. Hope the funeral goes as well as these things can go.

You're right in what you say - ie when the need to be proven right is prioritised over respect for grieving families, you know something's very wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Apologies for derail re: the funeral but that article about the woman hounded by ct-ists over the death of her poor son touched a nerve at this moment.

On the Loch Ness topic, I don't think there's ever been any concrete evidence of a sighting but it's fascinating fuel for the imagination, just how incredibly deep that loch is, and the possibility of lifeforms near the bottom we don't see at surface level. My feeling is that 'Nessie' doesn't/didn't exist because there's too much of a disconnect between probably existing 99% of the time deep below the water and the likelihood of her also being able to breathe/enough to be sighted with neck fully above the water. I'm not a marine biologist so don't know enough about deep lifeforms to know if it's possible to be both deep-level aquatic and capable of surface-level breathing. But I wouldn't hold my breath... (🤓😂)

• Heart
The CT's are out in full force over the Greg Rutherford story. He's had an allergic reaction to something but of course it's all down to the Covid vaccinations. It must be exhausting living in their heads.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
theres situations where a card payment isnt best, like if you want to give money to the homeless for example.
You can get pre-paid debit cards that aren't attached to you specifically, iirc. That would work for that.

Reactions: 3

A 14 year old girl and her brother both tragically pass away.
The comments: VaXxEd ??? 🤔
Just grim really.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5

Just grim really.
I heard a former Coronation Street actress has just died age 97 - it must have also been the vax!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg they’re literally like the preachy vegans who stand in the high street all day, wearing anon masks and holding TVs showing footage of slaughter houses 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Just grim really.
Those people ping my bra straps hard. Imagine being that focused on something that it robs you of the ability to think clearly.
The family haven't released causes of death yet but I'm sure the pure-blood crew will just make their own tit up.

Reactions: 5
You can get pre-paid debit cards that aren't attached to you specifically, iirc. That would work for that.
I've used them myself but I dont think they are a good option for those who want to give money to homeless. As in all honesty most of us are lazy & thatd take effort unlike just giving whatever is in our pocket.

Reactions: 3
Nope. Not buying it.
She’s vaxxed and dead, big pharma are hacking her to make us think she’s still alive 😡😤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yikessssss. How long until social services start taking the poor kids away from these wrongens?😫

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Yikessssss. How long until social services start taking the poor kids away from these wrongens?😫

They have had an epi pen for a couple of years but not used it?
Set me to wondering about the shelf life of the things, one of the comments says it's about a year and since 'a couple of years' is definitely at least getting close to a year (if not already well beyond) past its use-by date.

I do hope this is just misunderstanding and she has followed the instructions and been replacing on schedule, otherwise in one sense she would be right :eek: but only by default as it probably would be dangerous because it's long since expired and even the big pharma would say don't use it.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I've seen people pondering the amount of wild/bushfires lately.
Have they just not taken notice for however long they've been alive?
It's a fact of life, we have trees here that won't drop seeds unless they've been burnt by fire.

Lots of fires are deliberately lit, it's not a conspiracy. People are fucked in the head and get a kick out of how much damage they can do.

See also lightning strikes, cigarettes chucked from car windows and even broken glass heating up already dry grass and you've got a fire. Honestly, it's like some people live in a bubble and can't see what's weird to them is everyday life for others.

Those of us who live in high fire danger areas aren't surprised when there's an out of control fire, we have public education ads every summer advising what to do if you're caught near a fire, when to leave and how to protect your home. Which is weird if the Powers That Be are trying to kill us off..

Reactions: 7
I've seen people pondering the amount of wild/bushfires lately.
Have they just not taken notice for however long they've been alive?
It's a fact of life, we have trees here that won't drop seeds unless they've been burnt by fire.

Lots of fires are deliberately lit, it's not a conspiracy. People are fucked in the head and get a kick out of how much damage they can do.

See also lightning strikes, cigarettes chucked from car windows and even broken glass heating up already dry grass and you've got a fire. Honestly, it's like some people live in a bubble and can't see what's weird to them is everyday life for others.

Those of us who live in high fire danger areas aren't surprised when there's an out of control fire, we have public education ads every summer advising what to do if you're caught near a fire, when to leave and how to protect your home. Which is weird if the Powers That Be are trying to kill us off..
Surely the overarching CT is that these 'wildfires' are being started deliberately in order to bolster the fake climate change agenda which is another string to the WEF's bow. On Twitter this morning I read that the fires in Hawaii are apparently being started by 'DEWs' (Direct Energy Weapons).

As you say there have always been wildfires caused by natural and human actions and I don't know if we are experiencing more or less of them recently. However I do believe that the effects of climate change; long periods of dry and very hot weather, is likely to exacerbate them.

• Heart