Anti Conspiracy Theories #6 wakey, wakey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
one thing that fascinates me is that whenever there is an incident - anything, anywhere -CT need to bookmark it with the oft-used “summink fishy goin on ere”. At the moment it’s the stampede in Korea which is subject to this forensic examination. Sacrifice my arse!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Something I heard on a podcast last week-back in, say, medieval times the people who believed in CTs like witches ruining crops or Satanic goings on were the elite and monied landowners of society. They could afford to persecute people who they felt were a bit 'off'.
Now the opposite is true. Regular folk (and they are regular folk no matter how special they think they are) think that there is an elite group of people running the world who are the truly evil ones. I hope I've explained that clearly, I'm a bit tired from sacrificing my cats to Satan.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well, never let it be said that the truth gets in the way of a good (any) conspiracy
No because if the originator backtracks, they think he was forced to do so by the government/the elite who threatened him (or her). It all still fits in their CT minds.

Reactions: 6
WTF is it with these people.

Yep, I’ve spoken before about what happened to my family. It’s disgusting and these fantasists should be held to account. Can you imagine how difficult it is to lose someone in extraordinary circumstances and then see photos of family members online being accused of being actors? bleeping freaks who do this have no humanity at all.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
WTF is it with these people.

But what do these CTists even think government gain from staging these attacks anyway?
To make people hate muslims? As an excuse to increase police powers to search people and monitor online activity? They seem to do whatever the duck they want anyway these days lmao.

Reactions: 10
There was a moment on the CT thread where they accused Lee Rigby’s death of being staged and his friend or relative read it 😔 it must be so hurtful

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
There was a moment on the CT thread where they accused Lee Rigby’s death of being staged and his friend or relative read it 😔 it must be so hurtful
The same freak I told you about (Christopher Spivey) wrote reams and reams of nonsense about Lee Rigby and was prosecuted for it. They probably think he’s a bleeping hero, just like the rest of the grifters who are worshipped in the CT world.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The same freak I told you about (Christopher Spivey) wrote reams and reams of nonsense about Lee Rigby and was prosecuted for it. They probably think he’s a bleeping hero, just like the rest of the grifters who are worshipped in the CT world.
I can’t even imagine how damaging it is for the victims. They did a CT episode of Criminal Minds and talked about them faking Sandy Hook, it was so sad to see the reactions of the agents who were there.

Reactions: 4
Anyone following the attempted kidnapping of Nancy Pelosi? Her husband has a skull fracture from the attack. It seems the suspect had been sucked pretty deep into conspiracy theories:

Ironically the attack itself is being accused of being staged & a huge conspiracy.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
So I suppose the Panorama doc will be labelled as MSM propaganda blah blah. How can people not see through these unedifying creatures like Alex Jones and Richard Hall? Mind you, I had to laugh when Hall was approached selling his shite at his twacky market stall. I thought he’d have more to say for himself. Strange.

Reactions: 7
It honestly sounded like they didn’t believe them
I actually went and found this to see for myself and omg how awful. That should be a wake up call to all of them as to how embarrassing they all sound spouting this ridiculous shite. It’s one thing being scared of injections but it’s another to say such horrid things about victims of murders!! What’s wrong with these bleeping people???

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am intrigued by conspiracy theories and do think that it's important to scratch beneath the surface sometimes as everything we see is bias one way or another, even if unintentionally. But I agree with a pervious post that they give far too much credit to people who are supposedly carrying out these cover ups. Accusing people who have lost loved ones or who have been involved in horrific events is abhorrent though in my view, who do they think they are?

One of my relatives is convinced that 'they' are out to get him, listening to his devices, following him and whatever else when in reality he is an addict who adds nothing of value to society, has no knowledge or skills anyone would be interested in; yet as part of his the world revolves around me complex of course they take a real interest in his sad and boring life. To be clear though I don't mean people who question or look into things, but people who have outlandish buy in to stuff with no basis in any sort of reality or evidence, that go on to say everyone else is a sheep or stupid.

I do see how it happens though, it's easy to go down a rabbit hole online and i think that if you are vulnerable in one way or another its easy to get swept away. The sad part is many of those 'opening peoples eyes' profit and benefit from people believing their 'truth' without question, which is ironic when that's the rhetoric they're fighting against.

Reactions: 10
Anyone following the attempted kidnapping of Nancy Pelosi? Her husband has a skull fracture from the attack. It seems the suspect had been sucked pretty deep into conspiracy theories:

Ironically the attack itself is being accused of being staged & a huge conspiracy.

It's ridiculous. Once again people just made up stories out of whole cloth.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.