Anti Conspiracy Theories #6 wakey, wakey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like banging my head against a brick wall that so many people in the LL trial thread are “on the fence”, “waiting to hear all the facts”, she’s got 7 precious babies that she was near who have been killed to answer for, her garden has been dug up and there’s even f*cken notes in her handwriting saying “I killed them”. How on God’s earth is she not guilty.
Well, I don’t think there’s anything necessarily wrong with wanting to wait and hear all of the evidence from both sides before making a judgement in this particular case, given that
she has been accused of 7 different murders and 22 (I think?) attempts, yet there is a lot of variation in the way they died and some of the deaths don’t really have much convincing evidence that it was her other than that she was involved in their treatment, so whilst I definitely think she could have done some, I wonder whether all of them can be attributed to her.
For me she has demonstrated some pretty inappropriate and unprofessional behaviour, and I definitely think there could have been some incompetency from her which lead to the babies dying, but I’m still not convinced she is a cold blooded murderer.
However, I am not a CTist so I am more than willing to have my mind changed depending on how the prosecution build up their case against her over the next few months.

Reactions: 11
I read a conversation on FB the other day by someone I have as a friend on there and a random guy who commented.
He basically said that “it’s totally fine if you’re gay or whatever but they have to stop forcing it on the population through the media. More and more people will decide they’re gay/trans by watching films with it in. Women can have immaculate conception with another woman (?) yet men can’t. It’s the lgbt and government agenda to make men less like men and they’ll render us useless. It’s just a way to control the population by making men not needed” (this isn’t verbatim and I actually included punctuation because he didn’t know how to use it lmao)

… so it’s not fine if you’re gay then?

I’ve seen a huge increase in people saying there’s a “gay agenda” as if queer people didn’t exist before Disney included a 2 second lesbian kiss in a movie. I’ve seen people say that the LGBT+ community is just full of paedophiles and it’s a “front” 🤦‍♀️ like where has this come from?

• Sad
  • Angry
I read a conversation on FB the other day by someone I have as a friend on there and a random guy who commented.
He basically said that “it’s totally fine if you’re gay or whatever but they have to stop forcing it on the population through the media. More and more people will decide they’re gay/trans by watching films with it in. Women can have immaculate conception with another woman (?) yet men can’t. It’s the lgbt and government agenda to make men less like men and they’ll render us useless. It’s just a way to control the population by making men not needed” (this isn’t verbatim and I actually included punctuation because he didn’t know how to use it lmao)

I’ve seen a huge increase in people saying there’s a “gay agenda” as if queer people didn’t exist before Disney included a 2 second lesbian kiss in a movie. I’ve seen people say that the LGBT+ community is just full of paedophiles and it’s a “front” 🤦‍♀️ like where has this come from?
Yep, people are using the EXACT same arguments that were used against the LGBT (or as tattle calls it, the LGB) community before the 1970s/1980s: the bathroom issue (there used to be a movement to ban lesbians from women‘s bathroom so they wouldn’t attack straight women), the alleged influence on children, paedophilia etc.; nothing has changed except what became unacceptable once had now found millions of supporters thanks to online radicalization = conspiracy theories. It’s all the same.

Reactions: 8
Yep, people are using the EXACT same arguments that were used against the LGBT (or as tattle calls it, the LGB) community before the 1970s/1980s: the bathroom issue (there used to be a movement to ban lesbians from women‘s bathroom so they wouldn’t attack straight women), the alleged influence on children, paedophilia etc.; nothing has changed except what became unacceptable once had now found millions of supporters thanks to online radicalization = conspiracy theories. It’s all the same.
It’s ridiculous. Because if you flip it, and say that media has always been heterosexual centric (which it has) then surely that has influenced peadophiles too? People always attack women, and statistically it’s men. But they don’t like it when you say that as it debunks everything they believe.

I know that there was someone who identified as a trans woman to gain access to women and perv on them. Also a group of peados supposedly wanted to join the LGBT community by saying “it’s a sexuality.” It just sets the movements back because CT just used that to fuel their narrative that trans and queer people do it for perverse reasons, but like everything - there’s always bad apples within communities.
It’s just a shame as the LGBT+ communities have come so far in the last 2ish decades, but of course the CT’ers think it’s happened *too quick* which clearly means they’re forcing it on us for a reason.

Also it makes me laugh that they’re like “ugh everything is so woke these days!!” But then they want everyone to wake up lmao

Reactions: 7

I've had discussions with people like that and it's very hard to get through to them as they've somehow got it into their heads that people can become gay just by being around gay people or learning that homosexuality exists.

My technique is usually to pretend I agree with them and then add something like "I'm worried my son will stay short because all his friends are short, also I think my daughter might be influenced into being left handed by her left handed friend". Some say mocking a view is in poor taste, but I think that sort of view is worthy of my kind of response, plus it illustrates the point in a way that exposes the flaws in the original argument.

The "gay agenda" term is also mostly mocked now, as the majority of people have come to accept that no such agenda exists. While it's a bit depressing to read, they're onto a losing battle and they know it.

• Heart
Omg the funniest theory I seen was that all celebs are trans. No female celebrity was pregnant and they’re all stunts and they were just wearing moon bumps. They tried to convince everyone that Kim Kardashian was never pregnant yet she showed everyone her bump, also the fact someone as vain as her and obsessed with weight, piled on weight and looked like a heavily pregnant woman with many symptoms of pregnancy.

Also we also seen Kourtney Kardashian give birth on camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg the funniest theory I seen was that all celebs are trans.
The interesting thing about that one was it seemed to start with ones where if you squinted you could almost see what they meant, but then gradually got sillier and sillier.

No female celebrity was pregnant and they’re all stunts and they were just wearing moon bumps.
That started with Beyonce, because of her bump behaving a bit oddly on TV. It then ended up with the Cumbercrazies and their robo-baby nonsense.

Reactions: 6
It never ceases to amaze me how bitchy some of these so-called “empaths” can be and how interested they are in where and what people post...

It never ceases to amaze me how bitchy some of these so-called “empaths” can be and how interested they are in where and what people post...
Spill the tea lmao, I’ve seen people crying about this thread and some members on it on other threads recently as well lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seems certain posters think they can decide which threads other posters visit. Bizmare behaviour but what do you expect from antivaxland 😂😂

That accusation is as old as the hills. We've said numerous times this is a thread to discuss why conspiracy theories are nonsense and also why people are more susceptible to believing in them. It isn't anti any other thread or members.

A lot of what we post is sourced from articles, personal experiences, social media etc and we then talk about it here.

Nothing more to it. :D

With all the shenanigans going on at the minute, the idea that the government are part of some worldwide cabal intent on enslaving us is even more laughable. This lot couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery! But, then again, I am an unawake sheeple and can’t see that this is all part of the master plan. Give me strength!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
With all the shenanigans going on at the minute, the idea that the government are part of some worldwide cabal intent on enslaving us is even more laughable. This lot couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery! But, then again, I am an unawake sheeple and can’t see that this is all part of the master plan. Give me strength!
Ah, c'mon. They managed to fool us all with the hologram queen. Even though the Elvis one looks tit...

• Haha
Yeah, in some ways, conspiracy theorists would have a bit more credibility if they were more selective over how they apply their theories.

But they cast the net so widely to the point that some of them believe everything worldwide governments do is part of a CT, while failing to realise that makes it less likely to be true. The amount of co-ordination that would require would be colossal and would vastly increase the risk of leaks.

They work backwards from the idea that the government, Hollywood, celebrities are all 'wrong uns', so then have to apply that mindset to pretty much any news that is around those subjects. That's why the theories get wilder because it's a case of square peg, round hole.

I mean people joke but I suffer badly with my mental health and with increasing regularity, the CTs will get to me 😔 they almost convinced me not to vaccinate when my son was born (even though one of my parents was a GP), and more recently over other issues such as Covid. It’s terrifying. I really appreciate threads like this to come to and have someone to talk to.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I mean people joke but I suffer badly with my mental health and with increasing regularity, the CTs will get to me 😔 they almost convinced me not to vaccinate when my son was born (even though one of my parents was a GP), and more recently over other issues such as Covid. It’s terrifying. I really appreciate threads like this to come to and have someone to talk to.
You're very lucky to have a GP in the family. I don't mind having a laugh at some of the milder CT beliefs but I strongly believe children need to be protected and so do some of the more vulnerable members of society.
I hate the scare-mongering part of the CT world. I have problems with my mental health health as well and can imagine if I didn't have such strong beliefs of my own I might go down a rabbit hole and never come out. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You're very lucky to have a GP in the family. I don't mind having a laugh at some of the milder CT beliefs but I strongly believe children need to be protected and so do some of the more vulnerable members of society.
I hate the scare-mongering part of the CT world. I have problems with my mental health health as well and can imagine if I didn't have such strong beliefs of my own I might go down a rabbit hole and never come out. ♥
I don’t know what I’d have done without them! They sat me down and explained the consequences of not vaccinating, then invited me to make an appointment with a nurse practitioner to talk more about it. I think CTs need to be more conscious of who they’re speaking with Obviously I’m not talking about the idea Elvis is really alive and running a chippy in Whitby but sometimes their ideas can impact people beyond themselves and that’s scary

• Heart
You raise a good point. Some conspiracy theorists will mock the government and mainstream media for inducing fear and panic in the general population, but their wild theories and questionable news sources can also have the same impact on people. I don't think they always recognise that.

I'm glad you find places like this useful. I've always seen this thread as a providing a reality check, as some CTs are so 'out there' that they're begging to be criticised and have their inconsistencies exposed. Also, some (not all) conspiracy theorists can get quite nasty with those who don't share their views, whereas you obviously don't need to worry about that here.

It's great you've got supportive people around you in your real life and there's no substitute for that really. There's a lot of good and bad advice on the internet (and much in between) so it's good to have people close to you who can offer a grounded perspective.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
But they cast the net so widely to the point that some of them believe everything worldwide governments do is part of a CT, while failing to realise that makes it less likely to be true. The amount of co-ordination that would require would be colossal and would vastly increase the risk of leaks.
But it really is all a coordinated thing between governments, and they do have this colossal undertaking to control it.

The Nations have secretly United and conduct meetings in disclosed locations and then have the gall to publish their secret plans to make us think it's all above board :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.