Anti Conspiracy Theories #6 wakey, wakey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But it really is all a coordinated thing between governments, and they do have this colossal undertaking to control it.

The Nations have secretly United and conduct meetings in disclosed locations and then have the gall to publish their secret plans to make us think it's all above board :eek:
Plus can you imagine the harsh governments in places like Japan, China etc allowing the loose rules we had over here?! And America? Japan has JUST opened its borders but still has a tonne of rules in place and they are enforced by law…

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think it's hypocritical how a lot of conspiracy theorists complain about scaremongering, yet they have no problem with scaremongering about vaccine injuries. I was just reading some nutter on Twitter who was saying most of the vaccinated will be dead within 1- 10 years (quite a large range) and most of the reply tweets were along the lines of "so glad I didn't have it". Yet if such deaths were being predicted for any other reason, they'd be saying it was part of a campaign to make us all scared and subservient.

Also, every single death of a celebrity is heavily hinted to be vaccine related, as is any illness. Even though people died of, or experienced, all those things before covid, so even if vaccine injuries were responsible for a handful, they can't be responsible for them all. But that is never acknowledged.

I think some of it is calculated as well. After all, we know cancer and heart disease have long been big killers in the UK, again long before Covid, so they're laying the groundwork about how vaccines cause cancer and heart issues because they know lots of people will sadly die of those things anyway, so then they can say "it was the vaccine, told you so!"

And that's the really odd part, how so many of them seem almost gleeful about deaths because they can use it as vindication of their anti vaccine stance, even without proof the vaccine caused those deaths.

Reactions: 18
Even soap operas aren’t safe from the CT vax obsession. A brain tumour storyline is being hitched on to their wagon on Twitter. If it doesn’t fit, you can get your life they’ll make it fit!

Reactions: 7
Which I find bizarre because in real life I don’t know anyone who is vaccine injured but I know a woman who lost her 2 week old baby to whooping cough and a student who lost her hearing due to measles?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Which I find bizarre because in real life I don’t know anyone who is vaccine injured but I know a woman who lost her 2 week old baby to whooping cough and a student who lost her hearing due to measles?
Sorry to hear that.

You’d get told anecdotes hold no weight but then they’ll tell you about their mother’s husband’s cousin’s sister who felt ill after their vaccine.

Reactions: 11
As I said before, my assumption is that the number of young(er) people dying of heart attacks etc is the same as it ever was (especially in athletes, where its actually not uncommon), but the anti-vaxxers are going out of their way to publicise cases of it that otherwise might get a paragraph in a local paper.

• Sad
I watched a man die in front of me at a club in the late '90s, no drugs or alcohol involved according to the coroner's inquest. The guy was only 35, he was the owner of the club and the death was attributed to SADS.
This triggered an interest (for want of a better word) in younger people dying due to heart failure and it's as common as it ever was.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
As I said before, my assumption is that the number of young(er) people dying of heart attacks etc is the same as it ever was (especially in athletes, where its actually not uncommon), but the anti-vaxxers are going out of their way to publicise cases of it that otherwise might get a paragraph in a local paper.
I mean there may be an increase but there also are plenty of other reasons (actual Covid being one of them but of course that doesn’t really exist 🙄).

I watched a man die in front of me at a club in the late '90s, no drugs or alcohol involved according to the coroner's inquest. The guy was only 35, he was the owner of the club and the death was attributed to SADS.
This triggered an interest (for want of a better word) in younger people dying due to heart failure and it's as common as it ever was.
That’s so awful and sad. I remember Gabby Logan’s younger brother died of one whilst playing football which I believe must have happened in the 70s/80s. The way some of the anti vaxxers talk you’d think it was an entirely new phenomenon , same with the hospital delays etc everything is due to the vaccine for them!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think it's hypocritical how a lot of conspiracy theorists complain about scaremongering, yet they have no problem with scaremongering about vaccine injuries. I was just reading some nutter on Twitter who was saying most of the vaccinated will be dead within 1- 10 years (quite a large range) and most of the reply tweets were along the lines of "so glad I didn't have it". Yet if such deaths were being predicted for any other reason, they'd be saying it was part of a campaign to make us all scared and subservient.

Also, every single death of a celebrity is heavily hinted to be vaccine related, as is any illness. Even though people died of, or experienced, all those things before covid, so even if vaccine injuries were responsible for a handful, they can't be responsible for them all. But that is never acknowledged.

I think some of it is calculated as well. After all, we know cancer and heart disease have long been big killers in the UK, again long before Covid, so they're laying the groundwork about how vaccines cause cancer and heart issues because they know lots of people will sadly die of those things anyway, so then they can say "it was the vaccine, told you so!"

And that's the really odd part, how so many of them seem almost gleeful about deaths because they can use it as vindication of their anti vaccine stance, even without proof the vaccine caused those deaths.
I don't disagree, there's a huge amount of scaremongering on both sides.
I think they're a very loud minority. I often see the same usernames online pushing these opinions. Not every recent death is about the vaccine and it's important to highlight the real complications of the vaccine and recognise and uplift those who have suffered from it by allowing their stories to be told. What I find a lot with any talk of vaccine risks is that is has no risks, nobody has died from complications etc.
They're shut down, being called liars, and spreading anti-vax propaganda. :rolleyes:

I'm sick of seeing people who have suffered from vaccine injuries being shut down and labelled anti-vax for opening up about what's happened to them. It's really sad, surely we can recognise that any vaccine comes with potential risk, and this one more than most as we don't really have any long-term studies into it.

It's like there is constant competition to be right and it hinders the truth regardless of personal opinions. On both sides!
I will also add many people concerned about this vaccine are not anti-vaccine in general, just anti these covid vaccines. Even people, like myself, that have had the first 2 doses are worried about the new data coming out. Those saying vaccinated people will be dead in 1-10 years need to be ignored, there's no evidence to suggest that it's just people spouting nonsense in order to scare people. And I guarantee it will which is really sad. Nobody should be scared into believing anything.

I think both sides need to acknowledge that facts are facts, presuming everyone dying recently is a result of vaccine injury is ludicrous and only makes the concern around covid vaccines seem like very right-wing, anti-vax and conspiratorial opinions that will never be taken seriously by people who don't align with those opinions.

Reactions: 9
I don't disagree, there's a huge amount of scaremongering on both sides.
I think they're a very loud minority. I often see the same usernames online pushing these opinions. Not every recent death is about the vaccine and it's important to highlight the real complications of the vaccine and recognise and uplift those who have suffered from it by allowing their stories to be told. What I find a lot with any talk of vaccine risks is that is has no risks, nobody has died from complications etc.
They're shut down, being called liars, and spreading anti-vax propaganda. :rolleyes:

I'm sick of seeing people who have suffered from vaccine injuries being shut down and labelled anti-vax for opening up about what's happened to them. It's really sad, surely we can recognise that any vaccine comes with potential risk, and this one more than most as we don't really have any long-term studies into it.

It's like there is constant competition to be right and it hinders the truth regardless of personal opinions. On both sides!
I will also add many people concerned about this vaccine are not anti-vaccine in general, just anti these covid vaccines. Even people, like myself, that have had the first 2 doses are worried about the new data coming out. Those saying vaccinated people will be dead in 1-10 years need to be ignored, there's no evidence to suggest that it's just people spouting nonsense in order to scare people. And I guarantee it will which is really sad. Nobody should be scared into believing anything.

I think both sides need to acknowledge that facts are facts, presuming everyone dying recently is a result of vaccine injury is ludicrous and only makes the concern around covid vaccines seem like very right-wing, anti-vax and conspiratorial opinions that will never be taken seriously by people who don't align with those opinions.
I appreciate what you’re saying and agree, but for me I’m not really interested in anecdotal stories from people who claim to know people who died from taking a vaccine or people who claim that they’re vaccine injured, however I am very interested to see actual studies and statistics which reflect this supposed large number of vaccine related deaths which people seem to be worried about.

But what do people class as vaccine injury? Since 1988 haven’t there been something like 410 proven cases linked with life-limiting conditions following vaccination- which would be what I would personally class as vaccine injury. As I said above I’ve never met anyone who has been vaccine injured but I don’t know whether that’s because I consider my scope too narrow… I mean I wouldn’t class a fever or a headache that needed paracetamol as a vaccine injury, for example.

Reactions: 8
@CoffeeMamma and @Deeznutslol come to the vaccine thread.

A vaccine injury is something that lasts beyond the it's just a "sore arm" narrative and can be permanent .

To receive the max payment of £120k compensation like the few people in the UK who already have you have to be been left 60% disabled or proven to have died because of it.

There have been deaths- how many is too many for something that was promised as safe? :

Can we not turn this into an argument?

We keep out of your thread, the least you could do is show us the same courtesy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Just to totally change the subject, one of my FAVOURITE conspiracy theories ever was the one about Louis Thomlinson’s baby being faked to hide his relationship with Harry Styles. It’s just reared it’s head on my Pinterest again lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just to totally change the subject, one of my FAVOURITE conspiracy theories ever was the one about Louis Thomlinson’s baby being faked to hide his relationship with Harry Styles. It’s just reared it’s head on my Pinterest again lol.
I think most celebrities get accused of fake pregnancies at some point. :D

Reactions: 5
I read a CT this week that claims that the war in Ukraine is a ruse to get the British military out of the country (not sure when this is happening) while the people crossing the channel in boats are not really refugees but UN military who are coming to subjugate the UK.

Can we not turn this into an argument?

We keep out of your thread, the least you could do is show us the same courtesy.
I've no problem with the post by @rainbowlemon especially when the first link contains comments like:

"Meanwhile, some fear their genuine but rare cases are being drowned out by a flurry of people making unproven claims about vaccine damage online"

"There have been 444 cases of blood clots with low platelets out of 49 million AstraZeneca (AZ) doses given, and 81 deaths, although we don't know that all were caused by the vaccine."

"The risk of a healthy but unvaccinated 40-year-old man dying if he catches Covid is about 500 times higher."

"false claims about damage from Covid vaccines have been widely circulated online - and research suggests such claims can increase vaccine hesitancy and put people's lives at risk."

And those spreading false or unproven claims are making it harder for genuine cases to receive recognition, she believes. "Every single ailment that everybody's got over last year, all of a sudden, it's to do with vaccine," Ms Hibbs says."And I think a lot of people have got to understand millions of people every year are diagnosed with illnesses." ..."It doesn't help us."

If we had seen a bit more of that sort of balance from CT-ists then there probably wouldn't have been so many arguments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.