Anti Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems to me that if anyone dies of anything CTs blame the vaccine, it’s just ridiculous now!
I watched a doctor talking about this and they used the analogy of: one million people in a room, they all eat the same ice-cream. Out of those one million, there will be X amount dying from heart related conditions, there will be X amount dying from blood clots, there will be X amount having allergies…so on and so forth. It does not mean the ice cream was to blame.

Reactions: 13
I just seen someone post of screenshot of tweets by Conor McGregor. About how Ireland has had the longest lockdown. Was it not Australia no? Correct me if I’m wrong
I live in Melbourne and I can tell you that yes, we had had the longest lockdown. I'm not gonna argue with old Conor 'Easter Island Head' McGregor though.

Reactions: 3
It seems to me that if anyone dies of anything CTs blame the vaccine, it’s just ridiculous now!
Exactly.

I think I'm really fortunate that no one I know IRL is a conspiracy theorist. I only come across them online.

I'm sure most of them watch the same YouTube videos and read the same viral Facebook posts and treat them as fact. But then have the audacity to say that we're the ones who don't question things...

Reactions: 8
I haven’t had the vaccine because I’m scared because of all these theories. I know they are silly and I know they aren’t true. But they’ve now made me feel so worried about it all I’ve just ignored it all and the thought of even getting my jab.
My parents always had us vaccinated for everything since covid has come around they are on Facebook constantly posting memes and status’s about the vaccinated and how covid is a con and so much stuff.
They’ve never ever been like this and it was actually really worrying Tonight speaking to my mum and listening to what she was saying. I feel shocked by the convo as her views are so strong about covid and especially the jab. I feel like I didn’t recognise who I was speaking to it’s very worrying.
I want to get the jab but now I’m scared that I’ll get a blood clot or die yet my own brain knows this is bull tit. I have an anxiety disorder anyway and this has made it worse listening to all these people spout tit.
thwy aren’t making people listen. They are just scaring and worrying people for no reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I live in Melbourne and I can tell you that yes, we had had the longest lockdown. I'm not gonna argue with old Conor 'Easter Island Head' McGregor though.
I’ve been so glad to see our vaccinations rates continue to climb! I think we’ll have 90% of the state’s 12+ population double vaccinated by the weekend. 🎉 Here’s to a lovely summer ahead - we deserve it 🍾

I haven’t had the vaccine because I’m scared because of all these theories. I know they are silly and I know they aren’t true. But they’ve now made me feel so worried about it all I’ve just ignored it all and the thought of even getting my jab.
My parents always had us vaccinated for everything since covid has come around they are on Facebook constantly posting memes and status’s about the vaccinated and how covid is a con and so much stuff.
They’ve never ever been like this and it was actually really worrying Tonight speaking to my mum and listening to what she was saying. I feel shocked by the convo as her views are so strong about covid and especially the jab. I feel like I didn’t recognise who I was speaking to it’s very worrying.
I want to get the jab but now I’m scared that I’ll get a blood clot or die yet my own brain knows this is bull tit. I have an anxiety disorder anyway and this has made it worse listening to all these people spout tit.
thwy aren’t making people listen. They are just scaring and worrying people for no reason.
Oh that sounds really stressful. Do you have a GP you trust? You could ask your local GP clinic if you could have an appointment to discuss your concerns. Also seeing them could be helpful to look at whether there’s any therapy or support for your anxiety they can refer you to. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I watched a doctor talking about this and they used the analogy of: one million people in a room, they all eat the same ice-cream. Out of those one million, there will be X amount dying from heart related conditions, there will be X amount dying from blood clots, there will be X amount having allergies…so on and so forth. It does not mean the ice cream was to blame.
I did some scribblings after some scaremongering headline about 40000+ supposedly died after 'having both their ice creams' ;) and came up with figures that actually there should have been 80000+ regardless of ice cream status.

Anyway by the time I got round to doing it the thread had moved on several pages so I left it...

But now reminded, and it's relevant all over again, hurrah!

US 330 million population, roughly 80% eligible for that particular event gives 264 million.
Ice cream rate of 500k to 1 million per day, call it 750k, gives 10,500,000 within 14 days of it at any one time, so about 4% of the population.

US death rate, around 7800 per day, over 14 days is 109200.
4% of 109200 is 4368.

Multiply that by the number of 14-day periods since the start and that's how many total you would expect to have died within any 14 day period regardless of any special event.

So e.g. Jan to beginning of Oct, say 40 weeks, 20 fortnights, expected deaths 4368x20 gives

87360 expected deaths from that rolling 10-million-ish without anything in particular needing to happen but I'd have to check what period the 'shock revelation' was meant to cover as I'm sure the touted figure was a lot lower than that.

Based on scribblings and assumptions so E&OE, especially if my logic is wrong, though this is more about general scale than trying to be exact.
Polite corrections appreciated, please show your working and better yet also point to where mine went wrong 😎

(edit : looks like the 7800 was a bit high, though even taking that down to 7600 or even lower makes no difference to the point made)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I did some scribblings after some scaremongering headline about 40000+ supposedly died after 'having both their ice creams' ;) and came up with figures that actually there should have been 80000+ regardless of ice cream status.

Anyway by the time I got round to doing it the thread had moved on several pages so I left it...

But now reminded, and it's relevant all over again, hurrah!

US 330 million population, roughly 80% eligible for that particular event gives 264 million.
Ice cream rate of 500k to 1 million per day, call it 750k, gives 10,500,000 within 14 days of it at any one time, so about 4% of the population.

US death rate, around 7800 per day, over 14 days is 109200.
4% of 109200 is 4368.

Multiply that by the number of 14-day periods since the start and that's how many total you would expect to have died within any 14 day period regardless of any special event.

So e.g. Jan to beginning of Oct, say 40 weeks, 20 fortnights, expected deaths 4368x20 gives

87360 expected deaths from that rolling 10-million-ish without anything in particular needing to happen but I'd have to check what period the 'shock revelation' was meant to cover as I'm sure the touted figure was a lot lower than that.

Based on scribblings and assumptions so E&OE, especially if my logic is wrong, though this is more about general scale than trying to be exact.
Polite corrections appreciated, please show your working and better yet also point to where mine went wrong 😎

(edit : looks like the 7800 was a bit high, though even taking that down to 7600 or even lower makes no difference to the point made)
I’ll need to find my stats books and give them a good old dusting, do some working out, drink a gallon of coffee and get back to you…😂

Reactions: 1
Somebody over 80 is reported as a covid death, they would have died anyway. Somebody over 80 dies within a few weeks of the vaccine, it was the vaccine

Reactions: 15
Still no sign of temporarily dead JFK Junior in Dallas although around 100 people showed up again yesterday (the anniversary of JFK's assassination to welcome him)

If anyone is doubtful about whether this is really going to happen then one only has to see the guy that is promoting the idea to know the truth

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The dumbest thing I heard from an antivaxxer is that all governments in the world are in on it. lmao.

• Haha
The dumbest thing I heard from an antivaxxer is that all governments in the world are in on it. lmao.
I agree. For instance Macron wouldn’t piss on Bojo if he was on fire yet we are supposed to believe they are colluding to turn us all into Squid Game or some other nonsense!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree. For instance Macron wouldn’t piss on Bojo if he was on fire yet we are supposed to believe they are colluding to turn us all into Squid Game or some other nonsense!
You have clearly been taken in by The Narrative, the apparent hostility is all an act and behind the scenes the agenda is proceeding on schedule. Sources have intimated that Boris supposedly messing up his speech the other day was a carefully timed event designed to coincide with other carefully timed events to ensure a specific outcome.

He will now be declared as having long covid brain fog as a handy excuse to bugger off step down, in favour of Princess Di who will come out of hiding just in time for the chance discovery that due to a little known right of succession she is next in line for no.10.

• Haha
Still no sign of temporarily dead JFK Junior in Dallas although around 100 people showed up again yesterday (the anniversary of JFK's assassination to welcome him)

If anyone is doubtful about whether this is really going to happen then one only has to see the guy that is promoting the idea to know the truth

My favoruite bit is their aim is to stop the Paedophile ring they believe in and while they were waiting for JK to come back from the dead (to reelect trump) they say Heal The World by… Michael Jackson

• Haha
Reactions: 5
De-vaccination❓So much dangerous misinformation on places like Telegram/Bitchute.

I hope they don't punk out and actually go through with it. It's time to get rid of the idiots.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.