Anti Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was several months ago that the more excitable members of the conspiracy theories thread were trumpeting the impending court action by Reiner Fuellmich and his merry band of 1000 'top lawyers' and 10,000 medical experts against the CDC, WHO and Davos Group for what he variously described as 'crimes against humanity' in an action he likened to "Nuremburg 2'. Even at that point it was already many months since he had first promised to drag the guilty parties in front of judges in courts across the world. However after his first attempt was laughed out of court in Canada he seemed to content himself with doing a lot more talking (and talking and talking) about what he was going to do rather than anything substantive actually happening. Obviously continual rejection is not good for the image so I can understand why he remains reluctant to expose his nonsensical claims to real courts. But we need wait no longer in January 2022 he is finally taking his case to court. Well sort of. It's going to be what he calls 'the Court of Public Opinion' which means he will regurgitate his meaningless drivel to some of his fellow loonies who bringing their legal expertise to bear in weighing all the evidence before pronouncing the accused (presumably The Queen, The Pope, Bill Gates, Fauci et all) guilty as charged.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The dumbest thing I heard from an antivaxxer is that all governments in the world are in on it. lmao.
Yes because when you look at people like Piers Corbyn and his followers its so blindingly obvious that these are the chosen people the government's of the world have chosen to ensure the survival of the human race 😒🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Having seen on another thread the list of things available to read that are purchasable from the world's biggest(?) advertiser a day or two ago, I went for a second look just now and the list has expanded somewhat to (if I didn't mis-count double-listings) around 30 😲
So a WTF, but from a different perspective. More 'reflective' than 'anti'.

Page counts varying from 'brief and potentially actually informative but that could just be what they want me to think' all the way up to 'double line spaced, one diagram per page, chapter separator pages, and loads of the proveribial intentionally blank scattered about'.

Title variants include but are not limited to : what we know, actually we know nothing, everything you need to know, everything you wanted to know, everything you're not supposed to know, it's really bad, it's totally harmless etc.

The 'ate my hamster' and 'my part in its downfall' variants seem not to have been turned into kindlefodder presumably because they turn out to be old hat and sooo last year. One on YouTube, one in the FT, see if you can guess which way round :unsure: 😎

Titles aside, of course only a cynic would dare raise the possibility that opportunistic copy/paste and/or search/replace might have occurred in any of these erstwhile publications and I would never wish to be so harsh in the face of such industrious enterprise 😇

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
It was several months ago that the more excitable members of the conspiracy theories thread were trumpeting the impending court action by Reiner Fuellmich and his merry band of 1000 'top lawyers' and 10,000 medical experts against the CDC, WHO and Davos Group for what he variously described as 'crimes against humanity' in an action he likened to "Nuremburg 2'. Even at that point it was already many months since he had first promised to drag the guilty parties in front of judges in courts across the world. However after his first attempt was laughed out of court in Canada he seemed to content himself with doing a lot more talking (and talking and talking) about what he was going to do rather than anything substantive actually happening. Obviously continual rejection is not good for the image so I can understand why he remains reluctant to expose his nonsensical claims to real courts. But we need wait no longer in January 2022 he is finally taking his case to court. Well sort of. It's going to be what he calls 'the Court of Public Opinion' which means he will regurgitate his meaningless drivel to some of his fellow loonies who bringing their legal expertise to bear in weighing all the evidence before pronouncing the accused (presumably The Queen, The Pope, Bill Gates, Fauci et all) guilty as charged.
It always makes me chuckle to see how certain community members have exalted this Imma Fullofshit to God like status when in fact, he’s just a bit of a looney!

This U.S. Congresswoman is quite vocal about being anti-vaccine and is proudly unvaxxed. Turns out she owns stock in three companies who manufacture and distribute the very thing she claims to be dead against.

• Wow
  • Haha
I didn’t realise there was a thread about this.

I lost my ex at the time QAnon was becoming a big thing. He well and truly drank the Kool-aid. Sadly, we had just had a baby. We split up because I had the Covid vaccine and he thinks he can ‘catch spike proteins’ from me.

Several weeks ago, he appeared to come down with Covid. He spent 10 days in bed, low-key panicking it was going to get worse and ordering bizarre concoctions from the internet to make him better, no doubt recommended by Alex Jones!

I honestly don’t know where to begin with these people but I have a theory for some of them which is that they are in a form of denial because they can’t cope with having to change their lives due to the pandemic.

I have pointed out to them that it was only a matter of time before the watergate scandal was blown open with even just a few people involved. It would be logistically impossible to carry out something like they are suggesting. Even this seems to fall on deaf ears.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@AdelesEarring I'm so sorry to hear this. I've lost a friend because she's a fan of any Conspiracy going- moon landing, fluoride in water, flat bloody earth and it all kicked off when Covid hit. I love a good debate or discussion with differing opinions but it's not a conversation anymore. I hate the way it affects some people.

Reactions: 5
Yes, it’s like a cult isn’t it?

At this point, some people are in so deep they’ll never be able to admit that they’ve spent all this time on something misguided.

The thing that gets me is that the people with these ideas think they are enlightened and think for themselves. But they all use the same terminology and buzz phrases, suggesting that all this comes from pretty much one source. Who, likely has an agenda of their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Had an irl encounter with an antivaxxer this week 😩 to their credit they were polite when I disagreed with them, and did see fit to warn me the collapse of western civilisation was imminent - always nice to get a heads up about little things like that 😂

I agree with @AdelesEarring - we get stickers all over our bus stops like "WAKE UP SHEEPLE DONT LET THEM MUZZLE YOU" and it all feels a bit cultish, or like those multilevel marketing pyramid schemes (MLMs)

I've seen people end up getting deep enough into these conspiracies that they start to become isolated from their friends and family, or their family set reasonable limits - e.g they can meet outside but won't let unvaccinated people come into the house, or they won't meet in person at all just text/video.

When they get lonely or resent that the people they care for have distanced themselves and post about this online they'll have voices in their ear immediately encouraging these people to completely cut family and friends off - which only makes them more alone.

Reminds me so much of people's 1st hand accounts of what it was like to be in MLMs like Arbonne/Younique/Herbalife etc where theyd say your family trying to warn you that you were losing money was "a sign 🛑 that they're 🚷 toxic, Hun 🙈 🙅‍♀️"

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Had an irl encounter with an antivaxxer this week 😩 to their credit they were polite when I disagreed with them, and did see fit to warn me the collapse of western civilisation was imminent - always nice to get a heads up about little things like that 😂

I agree with @AdelesEarring - we get stickers all over our bus stops like "WAKE UP SHEEPLE DONT LET THEM MUZZLE YOU" and it all feels a bit cultish, or like those multilevel marketing pyramid schemes (MLMs)

I've seen people end up getting deep enough into these conspiracies that they start to become isolated from their friends and family, or their family set reasonable limits - e.g they can meet outside but won't let unvaccinated people come into the house, or they won't meet in person at all just text/video.

When they get lonely or resent that the people they care for have distanced themselves and post about this online they'll have voices in their ear immediately encouraging these people to completely cut family and friends off - which only makes them more alone.

Reminds me so much of people's 1st hand accounts of what it was like to be in MLMs like Arbonne/Younique/Herbalife etc where theyd say your family trying to warn you that you were losing money was "a sign 🛑 that they're 🚷 toxic, Hun 🙈 🙅‍♀️"
It’s exactly like MLM. That’s a very apt comparison. Yes, my ex has become distanced to friends and family too. His mum’s partner is vulnerable and has COPD so they’ve said they don’t want people in the house who are unvaccinated but his response to this is to say ‘ok, I won’t see them at all then’.

This has meant that I now take our daughter to see her paternal grandmother, because otherwise there is no way she’ll get to know her.

• Sad
Yes, it’s like a cult isn’t it?

At this point, some people are in so deep they’ll never be able to admit that they’ve spent all this time on something misguided.

The thing that gets me is that the people with these ideas think they are enlightened and think for themselves. But they all use the same terminology and buzz phrases, suggesting that all this comes from pretty much one source. Who, likely has an agenda of their own.
Mentioning kids or the need for boosters seems to be a big way of getting more people to listen without jumping into the deep end

I think it’s very easy for a person to fall down into that with a fairly simple and worrying topic like that and then be introduced to new ideas

I find it really uncomfortable how they move in packs,
like a group of bullies in a school yard,
They’re getting more vocal and they’re goading for reactions more,
It’s like they enjoy making a scene in public and crave attention, more than they want to “wake people up” 😐
Ive never hid my own hesitation around the Covid vaccine but that’s not linked to CT claims, more to do with personal experience with medication and my own health/if it’s the right option for me right now, which my own GP did start to question at one point, and I personally think it’s such a new vaccine, and we’re close to a 4th jab/second booster, it just doesn’t feel right,
But I won’t ever question anyone else for getting it, I encourage it if it works for you to get it, the mask issue is the thing that’s really bothering me, they are actively goading and ridiculing anyone who’s wearing a mask in public.
there is strength in numbers and that works for positives and negatives.and as they’re growing in numbers, they’re doing everything to make themselves heard/cause trouble for the public.

I find it really uncomfortable how they move in packs,
like a group of bullies in a school yard,
They’re getting more vocal and they’re goading for reactions more,
It’s like they enjoy making a scene in public and crave attention, more than they want to “wake people up” 😐
Ive never hid my own hesitation around the Covid vaccine but that’s not linked to CT claims, more to do with personal experience with medication and my own health/if it’s the right option for me right now, which my own GP did start to question at one point, and I personally think it’s such a new vaccine, and we’re close to a 4th jab/second booster, it just doesn’t feel right,
But I won’t ever question anyone else for getting it, I encourage it if it works for you to get it, the mask issue is the thing that’s really bothering me, they are actively goading and ridiculing anyone who’s wearing a mask in public.
there is strength in numbers and that works for positives and negatives.and as they’re growing in numbers, they’re doing everything to make themselves heard/cause trouble for the public.
This is what really gets me. The constant ‘my body, my choice’ / ‘your body, your choice’ and yet anyone who wears a mask/tests/gets the vaccine is a sheep/obssessed/taking away treatment from others who need it most/poisoning themselves.

Sorry but if you say you are not bothered why keep going on about it? They’ll fixate on one thing, shout about it and then move onto the next.

Reactions: 11
This is what really gets me. The constant ‘my body, my choice’ / ‘your body, your choice’ and yet anyone who wears a mask/tests/gets the vaccine is a sheep/obssessed/taking away treatment from others who need it most/poisoning themselves.

Sorry but if you say you are not bothered why keep going on about it? They’ll fixate on one thing, shout about it and then move onto the next.
with a crew of friends ready to back them up no matter what is going on 😐
Just like school bullies.

I'm currently intrigued with the thought that some extreme CT folk really believe Australia doesn't actually exist. The English lied about transporting convicts, they in fact dumped shiploads of criminals into the sea in an act of mass murder.
D1AA5746-F3C4-4B3D-BE92-F97A3DFACD7A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
I'm currently intrigued with the thought that some extreme CT folk really believe Australia doesn't actually exist. The English lied about transporting convicts, they in fact dumped shiploads of criminals into the sea in an act of mass murder.
View attachment 940077
No way! 😳 They don’t think Australia exists? @MaineCoonMama if that is the case are YOU even real? 🤣 Or are you one of those ‘crisis actors’.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.