Anti Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Can’t work out whether this is a joke of not but WTAF 😳
Perhaps I'm being unfair here but I don't think it's entirely coincidental that most of these things sound like the kind of discussion that happens at the late-evening end of a pub lunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I’ve now been told that there is an evil cult plotting to take over the world..
sorry your going through this really difficult. I’ve got a got a good friend who’s found it really difficult because her partner refused the covid vaccine (he’s really into clean living and won’t even have a paracetamol so it’s not a surprise) and whilst she respected his wishes, he hasn’t respected hers and has been really difficult with her over having the vaccine, and especially over fertility fears.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Reactions: 2
Some of the suggested motives for the murder of David Amess.

What the actual duck.
they walk among us, it's really terrifying. I wouldn't mind if they confined their madness to that thread but their anti vaxx nonsense and the endless 'truth' videos from discredited sources pop up on multiple other threads

Reactions: 9
They just announced in Ireland that the contraceptive pill will be free for those aged 17 to 25 years old. I have seen claims that this is a ploy by the government to get young girls “hooked” as the pill causes infertility. It’s a form of depopulation. I don’t even know anymore

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
They just announced in Ireland that the contraceptive pill will be free for those aged 17 to 25 years old. I have seen claims that this is a ploy by the government to get young girls “hooked” as the pill causes infertility. It’s a form of depopulation. I don’t even know anymore
What on earth? is their theory that its an addictive substance?

I hate that myth re hormonal contraception causing infertility. https://www.healthline.com/health/birth-control/can-birth-control-cause-infertility

I think that it sounds like a great initiative to help young women take charge of their reproductive health and prevent unwanted pregnancies.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What on earth? is their theory that its an addictive substance?

I hate that myth re hormonal contraception causing infertility. https://www.healthline.com/health/birth-control/can-birth-control-cause-infertility

I think that it sounds like a great initiative to help young women take charge of their reproductive health and prevent unwanted pregnancies.
Between the Covid 19 shot and the pill I guess I’m tit out of luck! 😂 I don’t know how people can spread such nonsense! And why do they think everyone wants them to be infertile? That wouldn’t be good for big pharma!

Reactions: 5
I was only thinking this morning that it had been a while since I had checked on the progress of legal superhero, Reiner Fuellmich. He's the guy who the CT-ists believe is going to drag governments, scientists et al into court over the 'fake pandemic' in what has become known as Nuremburg 2.0 trials. He's been promising this for over 12 months now but what I believe is the only case to actually reach a hearing so far was laughed out of court and since then he's been long on talk and short on (legal) action. Anyway, coincidentally this article was published today. If anyone is in doubt about the motivation behind such nonsense I quote from the article ... "Fuellmich has asked followers to donate €800 euros (£680) before tax to fund this case. According to receipts seen by the German fact-checking blog Volksverpetzer, he may have raised over €1 million (about £850,000) so far."

Reactions: 4
So young women shouldn't have access to free contraception, but if they have an unwanted pregnancy, everyone moans about them having access to abortion services. It seems that women just can't win, as per usual 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.