Anti Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merged thread #2 and #3 into one so all “anti” content can be kept in one place,
there are far too many covid, vaccine, conspiracy and anti conspiracy threads for the normal brain to handle 🙈
The CT thread is mostly Covid/vaccine at the moment.
similar to this, so really no need for a 28th thread on the topics 🤯

the covid/vaccine “dispelling the anti vaccine“ stuff is now on the end of thread 2.

can we please not have another 4 threads by 8pm 🤣 if we do I’m blaming bill gates for trying to duck with our sanity.

continue here

• Haha
Reactions: 11
3 weeks to flatten the curve

Just a bit longer to save the NHS

One last push for nana and grandad

Bear with us while we save Easter

One final push to save Christmas

Jabs are ready, but hold up while the elderly and vulnerable are vaccinated

Vulnerable are vaccinated but now there’s a new variant that’s not killing us or overwhelming the NHS. Can we have a couple more weeks guys???? And can we jab the young???

This is our lovely Government but when people question this you label us conspiracy theorists? Wake up!!!
The government was going on about herd immunity right from the very beginning. They originally were going to try and achieve this by letting the virus spread. They finally listened to the scientists who told them it wasn't a good idea, by which point it had already spread further than it should have been allowed to. Now they are aiming to achieve herd immunity through vaccination. Nobody ever said it would only be the elderly and vulnerable to get vaccinated.

I don't think anyone here thinks very highly of the government's handling of this pandemic. Nobody is defending the government.

Reactions: 15
3 weeks to flatten the curve

Just a bit longer to save the NHS

One last push for nana and grandad

Bear with us while we save Easter

One final push to save Christmas

Jabs are ready, but hold up while the elderly and vulnerable are vaccinated

Vulnerable are vaccinated but now there’s a new variant that’s not killing us or overwhelming the NHS. Can we have a couple more weeks guys???? And can we jab the young???

This is our lovely Government but when people question this you label us conspiracy theorists? Wake up!!!
You’re in the wrong thread.

Reactions: 16
Umm no they definitely introduced the vaccination as something for the elderly and vulnerable. I clearly remember them promising things would normal once these were out the way, and I heard many interviews saying it wasn’t needed for any other groups.

This government isn’t incompetent, they’re very much deliberate in their agenda. Follow the money.

I’m not lost luv. If opposing views can freely contribute to the other thread, I’ve got a home here too.
I don’t agree with people here joining in the other thread either.

Reactions: 3
Umm no they definitely introduced the vaccination as something for the elderly and vulnerable. I clearly remember them promising things would normal once these were out the way, and I heard many interviews saying it wasn’t needed for any other groups.

This government isn’t incompetent, they’re very much deliberate in their agenda. Follow the money.

I’m not lost luv. If opposing views can freely contribute to the other thread, I’ve got a home here too.
You’re not even replying to anything though, you have literally just come here to argue?

I am not playing into it and would suggest others do the same. We are never going to agree. Why waste our time (and your own).

Reactions: 10
Users goading will be banned from the thread.

for such an intelligent lot, on both sides, you’re a bunch of argumentative toddlers.
if you can’t behave properly avoid reading the threads.

Reactions: 14
I met my first anti vaxxer this week, who believes everything on fb.

She runs her own yoga classes for 50+ and constantly shares on fb her thoughts, as a result she’s lost 95% of her clients and doesn’t know why.

I didn’t get into, I couldn’t be bothered 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I cannot believe there is a new covid vaccine thread. The original was literally called "to vaccine or not to vaccine" i.e. both sides. The sheer fact there is another now just for being "anti vaccine" shows that some people cannot deal with facts.

Reactions: 20
I cannot believe there is a new covid vaccine thread. The original was literally called "to vaccine or not to vaccine" i.e. both sides. The sheer fact there is another now just for being "anti vaccine" shows that some people cannot deal with facts.
I think the original one exists but probably at the bottom of the list of threads as people are occupied on the other one.

Should we start another thread titled ‘Having The Covid Vaccine’ 🧐🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So my anti-vaxx cousin usually lectures the whole family on how the covid vaccine will mess with our DNA. But today she's reached new levels of insanity. I'm a victim of the government because... I donate blood regularly :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: "You're willingly letting yourself be harvested by the government every 3 months! They're stealing your DNA".. well I mean she's technically right for part of that, I do let the health services harvest my blood but since when is that a conspiracy!?

My brother donates blood platelets every couple of months (which is a very invasive procedure compared to regular blood donation) and she claims he's actually in on the conspiracy, I'm just a willing, naive participant.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
So my anti-vaxx cousin usually lectures the whole family on how the covid vaccine will mess with our DNA. But today she's reached new levels of insanity. I'm a victim of the government because... I donate blood regularly :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: "You're willingly letting yourself be harvested by the government every 3 months! They're stealing your DNA".. well I mean she's technically right for part of that, I do let the health services harvest my blood but since when is that a conspiracy!?

My brother donates blood platelets every couple of months (which is a very invasive procedure compared to regular blood donation) and she claims he's actually in on the conspiracy, I'm just a willing, naive participant.
Why do people think they are more important than they actually are? The government already knows everything they want to know with your PPS number, your wifi and the constant location tracker that is your mobile phone.

Reactions: 27
67F872CE-39EF-44D1-9A27-C5C92B168021.jpeg

BE0523D8-A9C0-43E0-8EBB-4C56A93B5AB6.jpeg

I hope no one minds the memes I just find them so funny…I’m currently laughing in bed 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
One of the funniest things I've seen around vaccines, particularly older ones, is those posts where people are like "Why do we even vaccinate for polio/whooping cough/measles/*insert other illness here* - no one gets those anymore! Have you ever heard of anyone getting *insert here illness which has been pretty much eradicated via vaccine*?!" This is not a majority or anything but it just beggars belief. I've had relatives say similar to me even.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
One of the funniest things I've seen around vaccines, particularly older ones, is those posts where people are like "Why do we even vaccinate for polio/whooping cough/measles/*insert other illness here* - no one gets those anymore! Have you ever heard of anyone getting *insert here illness which has been pretty much eradicated via vaccine*?!" This is not a majority or anything but it just beggars belief. I've had relatives say similar to me even.
Then they can't explain why measles etc are on the radar again! It's almost always First Nations people that seem to cop the brunt of these diseases, but that's of no concern to the bored hausfrau in her Range Rover, eh? Or the dude in his mum's basement inhaling cheese puffs.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.