Anti Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread should be more active, it makes me breathe a sigh of relief. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
This thread should be more active, it makes me breathe a sigh of relief. 😂
And for me as well.

I rarely post anymore as I dont have much to say about anything - everything is rubbish isnt it 😂

I do appreciate your posts though @Ensay and @Prefrontalmedialcortex - fully on board with both your viewpoints just dont really have it in me these days to have the back and forth online though I can totally see why people are so frustrated with this now.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
And for me as well.

I rarely post anymore as I dont have much to say about anything - everything is rubbish isnt it 😂

I do appreciate your posts though @Ensay and @Prefrontalmedialcortex - fully on board with both your viewpoints just dont really have it in me these days to have the back and forth online though I can totally see why people are so frustrated with this now.
Thanks! It’s good to have conversation and hear people’s views and opinions but we do end up going round in endless circles. I’m also seeing an increase in the amount of CT/mis information on social media which in itself causes fear/scare mongering/doom and gloom. It doesn’t help when our own government is useless.

Reactions: 5
And for me as well.

I know how you feel! I need to get my armour on before venturing in sometimes. :D

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I gave up posting on any Covid related threads. I read them sometimes but I have to be in the right mood.
There's a great set of threads here on Tattle about Ellie Grey, a scammer/BS artist who is anti-vax ( not just Covid) and her group of like-minded friends. Interesting and informative and some of the posters on there are hilarious.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think people have a lot of questions about everything (I certainly do) but it's so hard to get straight answers when the news might not be discussing it and the majority of forums are overrun with borderline or full blown conspiracy theorists

Also, I still just miss good old conspiracy theories. Some more JFK documents have been released and instead of conspiracy subs having megathreads for those (as they did last time), everything is just full of COVID talk

Reactions: 10
I think people have a lot of questions about everything (I certainly do) but it's so hard to get straight answers when the news might not be discussing it and the majority of forums are overrun with borderline or full blown conspiracy theorists

Also, I still just miss good old conspiracy theories. Some more JFK documents have been released and instead of conspiracy subs having megathreads for those (as they did last time), everything is just full of COVID talk
Even JFK conspiracies aren’t what they used to be. All we get nowadays is QAnon saying JFK jr is going to rise from the grave and run for the vice presidency while anointing Trump the “king of kings”.
It’s a hell of a plot for a movie, I’ll give them that.

Reactions: 4
Even JFK conspiracies aren’t what they used to be. All we get nowadays is QAnon saying JFK jr is going to rise from the grave and run for the vice presidency while anointing Trump the “king of kings”.
It’s a hell of a plot for a movie, I’ll give them that.
Don’t forget while waiting for JFK to come back to elect Trump who will save us from the paedophile ring, they gathered and sung ‘Heal the world’ by… Michael Jackson

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really miss my grandad this time of year. I miss him because he was lovely, but also because every Christmas he would get pissed on whiskey and rant about how they faked the moon landing.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.