Anti Conspiracy Theories #2 when a YouTube video just won’t do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, for god's sake. Peeing bright red blood, whoever believes that is just brainless. Unreal.
ETA My anger at this turned to belly laughs when I read some of the comments! Friggin' hilarious.
Maybe she had beetroot for lunch 😅 I thought I had a bad uti and it only when I was waiting at the docs I remembered I had eaten it for lunch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe she had beetroot for lunch 😅 I thought I had a bad uti and it only when I was waiting at the docs I remembered I had eaten it for lunch 😂
She's implying this was the reaction of the dogs. Sounds legit.

The replies, tho 🤣 "My cats started listening to Genesis" 😂

• Haha
It's true dogs can sense when you've had the vaccine. The day after I had mine i was feeling a bit under the weather and my dog came over and said "ruff?" 😆

I'll let myself out..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh, for god's sake. Peeing bright red blood, whoever believes that is just brainless. Unreal.
ETA My anger at this turned to belly laughs when I read some of the comments! Friggin' hilarious.
Thank you 🙏 I have literally been cry-laughing, absolutely hilarious 👏🏻👏🏻

She's implying this was the reaction of the dogs. Sounds legit.

The replies, tho 🤣 "My cats started listening to Genesis" 😂
One of the best replies I’ve ever seen - I’m still chuckling 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve had both doses of Pfizer but sadly I didn’t hear about its magnetic powers until a week after the second one. I tested it on a fridge magnet today but my magnetic powers must have depleted already 😢

Jokes aside, I also lost my dad to covid and it’s so refreshing to find a conversation where it’s taken seriously. It’s a very lonely feeling seeing social media full of people joking about it, minimising it, breaking lockdown rules and protesting against measures taken to keep people safe (especially when those measures are actually being lifted now 🙃). Thank you for restoring my faith in at least some people.
So sorry for your loss ☹. I lost my mother in law to covid and know exactly what you mean. The protests the other week made my blood boil - especially as it was on a day when the news from India was so horrifying.

I'm all for freedom of expression, people can think what they want etc but its how aggressive some of the CT people can be (not talking about this forum - I've not seen much of the other thread but in general).

It's actively pushing their agenda on other people, calling us scared sheep, looking down on people wearing a mask. It's exhausting. I'd rather be a sheep keeping people safe (and myself) then risking other peoples lives personally. It also comes from a place of extreme privilege I feel but that's another argument.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I see that they are right 99.99 percent of the time. Is the blemish on their record that time they reckoned the Pope had been arrested?

• Haha
  • Angry
Oh right. Who installed the false sun? And when? Jesus christ......
Haven't managed to find any conspiracy theory about the replacement of the sun yet but then I obviously don't do my 'digging' on the sites recommended above. In addition to pissing dogs, bleeding shih tzus and artificial suns she also believes we're living in 'the matrix'.

The only information I can find about an artificial sun in the real world is this ...

As we know, conspiracy theorists only need to see a short phrase for their minds to start working overtime so perhaps this is the source of it.

Reactions: 2
What is the obsession with Bill Gates all about exactly? SAGE are in his pocket I have learned today. I had no idea.

Reactions: 1
What is the obsession with Bill Gates all about exactly? SAGE are in his pocket I have learned today. I had no idea.
I think the main problem is that he is a very visible (and rich) proponent of many of the things that right wing American conspiracy theorists hate. He believes in climate change and that vaccination is a good thing and is prepared to spend his own money to develop solutions. Everything he does or says is the seed for another conspiracy theory.

I'm sorry that these are so long but there is just so much crazy to deal with.

It appears I still have to pick my own targets for debunking conspiracy theories so with Covid-19 still featuring extensively I’ve chosen the many, many claims of legal action being taken to prosecute those responsible for the Covid hoax.

Reiner Fuellmich seems to be the current darling of this trend. For months it’s been reported that he and his ‘thousands’ of lawyer and scientist chums are pursuing a ‘class action’ lawsuit, he's done lots of interviews about it on social media but I still haven’t been able to find any concrete evidence of of what and where this actually happened.

Back in March it was reported in the CT media that the Norwegian government had been ‘indicted’ for Crimes Against Humanity in connection with its handling of Covid-19. That is standard Fuellmich language and it’s possible that he is behind it. In any case it’s obvious that the CT media has no idea what ‘indicted’ means.

They don’t seem to understand that typing out a lot of old cobblers, posting it to a court or police station and perhaps even receiving a confirmation of receipt means absolutely nothing in a legal sense. Perhaps they are just too keen to claim a success in the ‘real world’ away from the artificial reality of social media.

In this case, the Norwegian government said that they had no knowledge of the action although it was possible that someone may have submitted a complaint as every Norwegian citizen is free to do. That is a long way from an ‘indictment’.

Similarly, as we saw in Canada, the CT-ers got terribly excited when another of Fuellmich’s surrogates’ delivered a claim against The Pope, The Queen, Bill Gates et al to the Ontario Superior Court and it was not chucked straight in the bin. It’s been ‘accepted’ they crowed as if the case was already half way to being won.

Of course it was ‘accepted’ just long enough for a few of the defendants to ask the Court to do the legal equivalent of chucking it in the bin and the Judge was only too happy to oblige without even requiring most of the defendants to respond at all. This is a very unusual decision and is done only where the claim falls into the category of extreme horse tit. Strangely this development appears not to have made it to the CT media who even yesterday were still breathlessly reporting ‘acceptance’ of the original claim.

edit: this article on that case was published today:

The same goes for the CT media claim in March that the International Criminal Court (ICC) at The Hague has “accepted” a complaint from an Israeli anti-vax group called “People of Truth” alleging that Israel’s COVID-19 vaccination programme violates the Nuremberg Code. Reiner Fuellmich is very keen on The Nuremburg Code.

So far all that appears to have happened is that the ICC confirmed it had received the communication but has not yet even assessed whether it is an appropriate matter for the court to consider. It still doesn’t feature on the ICC’s list of current cases. My betting is it’s bound for the bin too if indeed it’s not already there.

And then there is the CT media report that a notice of intended private criminal prosecution has been served upon Matt Hancock, Chris Whitty, Patrick Valance and Neil Ferguson by ‘The People’s Union of Britain’. That’s a pseudonym of Michael Waugh who also sometimes calls himself Michael of Bernicia. He’s been threatening a private prosecution since September last year. Then again he spent years threatening to prosecute the banks for mortgage fraud and that never happened either.

In November, he even got as far as sending an application to a Senior District Judge but unsurprisingly it was booted out. He’s been threatening to submit another application ever since, and claimed that he has ‘top’ QCs supporting him etc. but without actually naming any. He recently spent £26.75 to post another load of nonsense to the court. Apparently it’s awaiting listing for hearing. I look forward to hearing about its success.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I see that they are right 99.99 percent of the time. Is the blemish on their record that time they reckoned the Pope had been arrested?
after the blackout in the Vatican that didn’t happen you mean?
No see he was due to be arrested that day but Trump was to be the one to put him in handcuffs,
unfortunately he’d been busy fighting against that deep state structure run by the kiddy fiddling politicians and celebrities instead on that day, so couldn’t make it.
And sure Bill Gates..... no idea where that comment is going but I better mention him anyway.

just wait.

Do do you think Bill Gates ex wife is on the CT thread? 🤣
she’s just made VIP member

• Haha
So sorry for your loss ☹. I lost my mother in law to covid and know exactly what you mean. The protests the other week made my blood boil - especially as it was on a day when the news from India was so horrifying.

I'm all for freedom of expression, people can think what they want etc but its how aggressive some of the CT people can be (not talking about this forum - I've not seen much of the other thread but in general).

It's actively pushing their agenda on other people, calling us scared sheep, looking down on people wearing a mask. It's exhausting. I'd rather be a sheep keeping people safe (and myself) then risking other peoples lives personally. It also comes from a place of extreme privilege I feel but that's another argument.
I absolutely agree. So sorry for your loss too 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 1
RE the magnet/vaccine thing, saw a few videos of anti-CTs showing that, if the magnet has the right backing (that floppy black kind), it can in fact stick to skin anyway. Much like a suction cup can stick to a bathroom tile but not a plain wall. It's absolutely hilarious. Another of my fave vaccine myths was the it 'contained dead babies' when in fact it does not even contain foetal cells (another theory quickly debunked using the old brain and ingredients list). I've heard the infertility rumour going around a lot, there's absolutely no evidence for this claim and has been, again, disproved by the medical community. For a group of such critical thinkers, why can they not do their research and use actual reliable sources? Must it always be weird screen caps from Mark down the pub who recently got barred for not wearing a mask?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
RE the magnet/vaccine thing, saw a few videos of anti-CTs showing that, if the magnet has the right backing (that floppy black kind), it can in fact stick to skin anyway. Much like a suction cup can stick to a bathroom tile but not a plain wall. It's absolutely hilarious. Another of my fave vaccine myths was the it 'contained dead babies' when in fact it does not even contain foetal cells (another theory quickly debunked using the old brain and ingredients list). I've heard the infertility rumour going around a lot, there's absolutely no evidence for this claim and has been, again, disproved by the medical community. For a group of such critical thinkers, why can they not do their research and use actual reliable sources? Must it always be weird screen caps from Mark down the pub who recently got barred for not wearing a mask?
They can't go and use reliable sources now can they? The whole thing would collapse. Though the reliable sources are all in Bill Gates' pocket I imagine.

The videos are always unwatcable screeds of text with various bits highlighted too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.