Anti Conspiracy Theories #2 when a YouTube video just won’t do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still on the subject of how some people manipulate photos or videos to suit their agenda, I saw this on Twitter and naturally it soon turned up on the CT thread prompting comments that Biden is displaying signs of dementia and that it is "beyond creepy'.

But here's the original 11.5 minute speech which somebody combed to find an 8 second clip with a minor slip of the tongue (the clipped excerpt is around the 08.15 mark)

Obviously Biden is guilty of not being Trump and encouraging people to be vaccinated. Personally I agree that something is "beyond creepy" but I don't think it's Biden.

What do you think, creepy, dementia?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Semi-serious question. Do flat-earthers also think the Moon is flat? Or other planets? Do they think the Sun is flat too??

Reactions: 5
Good question. They probably dont believe any of the other planets are real.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They don't make much sense anyway, frankly. I saw a screenshot on Bored Panda of someone claiming they were in a plane cockpit and the pilot told him that most pilots believe the earth is flat. I don't have to point out which parts of this story are BS.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That article! I know they only asked two of them but the answers were pretty much what is expected from any Flat Earther. They go out of their way to deny reality but offer little to no reason why they are so convinced. Just 'do your research' and 'that's how I felt until I woke up'.

Reactions: 4
Apparently it doesn't really matter ...

Thank you for this. It honestly blows my mind. I’d love to know how this has happened, that so many people are so proudly delusional. It touches on that a bit in the article, “are they just attention seeking?”. If it’s just for attention, it’s a bit sad, but I can understand, but if they really believe this stuff, in this day and age... just, HOW?

Reactions: 2
8E4E57FA-77B6-4F9E-B48E-95EC2E837E51.jpeg

Interesting, I want to dig a bit more in to this.
Another from the Ellie Grey thread. A lot of intelligent conversation over there regarding the Anti Vaxx/ CT movement.

Wow! Thanks for drawing my attention to the Ellie Grey thread (not one I would normally have looked at).

She's nuts - and a liar ...

Screenshot_20210516_155840.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I stumbled across her on a night when I was bored and cruising threads. She's a piece of work.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.