Anti Conspiracy Theories #2 when a YouTube video just won’t do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So apparently Opera was wearing a tag during the Harry and Meghan interview and she’s on ‘house arrest’. How can that be when the interview was conducted at an undisclosed location that wasn’t either of their houses?🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So apparently Opera was wearing a tag during the Harry and Meghan interview and she’s on ‘house arrest’. How can that be when the interview was conducted at an undisclosed location that wasn’t either of their houses?🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Clones. It's always clones 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
it seems like more and more you just can't avoid the fReE tHInkErs on social media.

recently saw someone on Twitter claiming that 1) Tom Moore died due to a reaction from the covid vaccine which was then covered up (despite the fact he hadn't been vaccinated due to illness, caught covid in hospital and was also 100 years old) and 2) Prince Philip is also in hospital due to a reaction to the covid vaccine (and not for his pre-exisiting heart condition and the fact that he's 99...)

critical thinkers, my arse!

Reactions: 18
I need to rant. Predictably, the CT community are wetting themselves with excitement that the murder of that poor girl and the subsequent protests are a “false flag” and have even suggested she didn’t exist or was a “crisis actor”. As some of you know, my family were victims of this shite, so I have some burning questions...
Firstly, these crisis actors...where do they live? Are they kept in Svalbard in the seed locker? Do they live in the underground tunnels with the mole children? They surely can’t live amongst us as they would be outed pretty quickly, imagine seeing a victim on the news and realising it's Julie next door then shitting your pants when you see her putting the bins out!

Secondly, re false flags (I loathe that phrase). Do people seriously think that some incident like this which involved more than 2 people , let alone hundreds, would have any chance at all of being kept quiet? Do they truly believe hundreds of people wouldn’t be ‘gramming the duck out of it if they’d been involved? Jesus, people think posting pictures of their dinner is exciting.

Finally, the “Elites”. How do you get to be one? Is there a training course or do you have to send your CV in to the Grand Priestess Marjorie detailing your skills regarding world domination and population control, as well as your hobby of wearing babies’ faces? What if you fail your probationary period? What if you just don’t feel it’s for you? Surely there must be some ex-Elites ready to cash in?

These are the questions that keep me awake at night!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Look I am on the CT thread, but when I come across someone like this, even I think prick. Just understand that on the thread I am we are not like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Love Pie 😍 I wasn't able to make his show because of holiday hit it looks like that's not happening so I might cheer myself up with his show.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.