Anti Conspiracy Theories #2 when a YouTube video just won’t do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Normalise changing your opinion on something when you learn new information!
Yes, but be prepared to verify the source of the new information, and not just accept it because it's a screenshot posted by your mate or a link to a video recorded by someone who used the title 'Dr'. Leaving out half the story is a common tactic too, both in mainstream media and conspiracy theorists. As the CTs often say "Do your own research!" even if they clearly don't! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s also the pile on from the “community” if one of their own is challenged,
Ok that person might have posted inaccurate information, ok we all know it was inaccurate, but we’re a team, so we’ll follow our “friends” around and defend them at every opportunity, truths are irrelevant.
That just confirms the theory the CT communities allow you to feel like you’re part of something, you’re in this special little group of elite members and you will fight for them until the death no matter who’s right or wrong.

It’s fascinating!!
It really is! I find it funny how my mother used to bleat 'don't believe everything you see on the internet!' and now she does exactly that! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It really is! I find it funny how my mother used to bleat 'don't believe everything you see on the internet!' and now she does exactly that! :ROFLMAO:
This!!! My aunt has become a conspiracy theorist/anti vaxxer thanks to YouTube and she actually called my mum (a nurse) stupid and closed minded because she gets her covid/vaccine information from medical journals. Like do these people hear themselves when they say this stuff out loud? What the duck has happened when people actually believe Dave from YouTube with his 300 subscribers, over actual medical research?! 🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The new one doing the rounds seems to be that magnets stick to your arm where you've had the vaccine. I mean bleeping hell...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
People who believe CT only believe sources of information that follows their narrative without questioning it and if they are presented with something that says otherwise they refuse to accept it, even if the truth. I have tried numerous times to converse and present a different perspective or FACTUAL argument to no avail.

The new one doing the rounds seems to be that magnets stick to your arm where you've had the vaccine. I mean bleeping hell...
Ohhhh vaccine magnets will become the new fridge magnets. 😂

• Haha
I realised the CT thread was nonsense when they claimed the Pope had been arrested by the FBI and this indicated the great reset was happening. Some months ago now, what's the situation? Still waiting on Donald Trump to save the world and release the children in the tunnels?
In the meantime, real life actual horror, in Palestine, in India, in South America, but ignored because it doesn't fit their narrative.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I realised the CT thread was nonsense when they claimed the Pope had been arrested by the FBI and this indicated the great reset was happening. Some months ago now, what's the situation? Still waiting on Donald Trump to save the world and release the children in the tunnels?
In the meantime, real life actual horror, in Palestine, in India, in South America, but ignored because it doesn't fit their narrative.

Everything is fine in India. Don't believe the media lies. Them having to burn bodies in the streets is all normal as its what they do over there anyway.

• Haha
Everything is fine in India. Don't believe the media lies. Them having to burn bodies in the streets is all normal as its what they do over there anyway.
I remember when they replied with this to me when I asked, which I will say I’m grateful for the reply as I like knowing what they think about situations that don’t fit their narrative

I then pointed out that the amount of fires being burnt (india has a technical name for this) has increased dramatically and no one replied to me after

personally I don’t mind discussing the “smaller” things with people into CT’s, they just don’t seem to be as open about discussing them back - which I reckon is a pattern that runs through them all. To me, that makes their “friendships”/community thing feel fake, it’s like you’re expected to be on the same page as everyone else without being given the actual information on it, or discussing that information

What happened to the old school conspiracy theories...aliens, bigfoot, Loch Ness monster. Nowadays it seems to be theories around evil and corruption and wanting to depopulate the earth. 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Totally turning a blind eye to the plainly obvious reason behind those Tik Tok dance videos. That doing things like that when they had the chance was about the only thing that could keep them sane at work during a truly horrible situation. But that doesn't fit with their fantasyland they live in so they have to come up with a sinister reason for it. Because EVERYTHING is sinister when you don the tinfoil hat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I saw that this morning. As it was only an hour after I'd received my second Pfizer jab I rushed to the garage to find a magnet. I'm sorry to report I remain as non-magnetic (un-magnetic?) as ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I saw that this morning. As it was only an hour after I'd received my second Pfizer jab I rushed to the garage to find a magnet. I'm sorry to report I remain as non-magnetic (un-magnetic?) as ever.

Im stunned to hear that the magnet did not stick. You'll be the exception though. Or the magnet was faulty. That 5G is flowing through your veins now.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Im stunned to hear that the magnet did not stick. You'll be the exception though. Or the magnet was faulty. That 5G is flowing through your veins now.
My wife thinks there may be a magnet in the armchair because I seem to be having trouble getting out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe your just not one of the "chosen" ones they want to track/magnetise/turn into a free internet hotspot/not sure what the goal is.

Reactions: 6
I’ve had both doses of Pfizer but sadly I didn’t hear about its magnetic powers until a week after the second one. I tested it on a fridge magnet today but my magnetic powers must have depleted already 😢

Jokes aside, I also lost my dad to covid and it’s so refreshing to find a conversation where it’s taken seriously. It’s a very lonely feeling seeing social media full of people joking about it, minimising it, breaking lockdown rules and protesting against measures taken to keep people safe (especially when those measures are actually being lifted now 🙃). Thank you for restoring my faith in at least some people.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's surely only a matter of time before this pitches up in the CT thread. The replies are brilliant!

• Haha
  • Wow
It's surely only a matter of time before this pitches up in the CT thread. The replies are brilliant!
Oh, for god's sake. Peeing bright red blood, whoever believes that is just brainless. Unreal.
ETA My anger at this turned to belly laughs when I read some of the comments! Friggin' hilarious.

Reactions: 4
Oh, for god's sake. Peeing bright red blood, whoever believes that is just brainless. Unreal.
To be fair she also believes the sun has been replaced with an artificial one called the Syn (synthetic sun) so ...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.