Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moth

VIP Member
Moderna filed a patent for a Sars/Covid 2 (covid 19)
“Vaccine” a full 9 Months BEFORE the pandemic happened.
Well they obviously didn't. You haven't explained the origin of the document you attached to your previous post so the conclusion that the specific Covid-19 virus was developed 9 months before the disease was discovered is meaningless.

Various organisations have spent years developing new vaccine technology to cope with new and existing variations of respiratory diseases such as Lassa Fever, MERS and SARS. In 2018, the WHO identified the need to start planning responses to 'disease X' the next novel virus that would inevitably arrive. Moderna have been working on mRNA technology for a number of years. Similarly Oxford University was already working on their ChAdOx1 vaccine technology. It was that work that enabled the rapid development of a specific vaccine for Covid-19 once the genome sequence became available on 10 January 2020.

As with all conspiracy theories, there is an element of factual accuracy accompanied by wilful distortion to suit a narrative.

this is the patent 10,702,600 quoted in the third paragraph in DreamDollys post. I am no expert in patents but to me that reads that it was for MERS/SARS COV rather than Covid 19 specifically.
Thanks. Absolutely no mention of 'SARS-Cov 2' or 'Covid-19' in the patent. Must be one of the most easily and quickly busted conspiracy theories

• Angry
Reactions: 32

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Why is it a conspiracy that scientist are working on vaccines for viruses? Of course they are! I just don’t get the mindset that sees something sinister in everything, it must be bloody exhausting- but I am just a stupid sheep (with a PhD) 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

The King in the North

I miss the days when conspiracy theories were simple, some ridiculous, some funny. Now, it’s quite dangerous, conspiracies theories today, don’t even have a clue what’s in a vaccine, which I proved. They’re targeting vulnerable people, they made an old woman refuse a vaccine because they drilled into her head that Bill Gates was going to put a microchip into her body and she got scared that it might happen to her. I remember years ago, my friends, family members would call me weird that I was into conspiracy theories, are now all suddenly into them, but what’s bad about it, is that they believe anything, they don’t do any research, They get their information from someone talking on YouTube, just talking, showing no proof or evidence.

Ct’s in general usually say people don’t die due to COVID-19, they die of COVID-19. But when it’s a vaccine, it’s the vaccine, no health conditions or underlying health problems. They’re hypocrites. They hate their logic being used against them. They ignore you, fade into the background when challenged. They like to think of themselves as they’re greater than anyone else, if you question them, they try and pull an emotional guilt trip on you, by bringing things that have nothing to do with what you were talking about, to try and make you feel sorry for them, and you’ll stop trying to question their belief.

The fact that some CT’s don’t believe in COVID-19, yet are manufacturing and producing services to help combat Covi19. Really, you spent all day on YouTube, Twitter, Instagram promoting services that could help eliminate the one thing that you’re against.

I know a few people who have said virtual infections only come from dangerous chemicals, fast food, junk foods and cleaning solutions such a bleach, hand sanitizer. You mean like a hundred years ago, centuries ago, people eat stuff from the ground, used herbs and remedies that didn’t have high-powered technology and still died from viral infections

Or, how the virus isn’t dangerous because I didn’t die. Does that mean the war isn’t dangerous because soldiers came back alive?

I mean if you’re getting your information from Youtube, some long-drawn-out video by someone who has shitty editing skills, zero qualifications in life, then you seriously need to evaluate your life, that you’re dedicating so much time of your life to something that isn’t going to make your life any worth, rather than be afraid of stepping out of your front door. It’s the fact everything happens it’s a conspiracy.

China is covering everything up?

You mean you researched on YouTube that China is known for covering everything up? If you knew China what was then, you wouldn’t have to go on YouTube. China are a dictatorship state, that shuts down people’s right to protest, has the army controlling every bit of life, and has the internet under state control, with certain websites banned, that the users have to use VPN to avoid detection.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
What a shock, scientists don't just make vaccines for pandemics! Who knew! I thought they just sat around and waited for the next deadly pandemic. Oh wait, my mistake. They work their socks off day in and day out to help us. What a marvel modern medicine is, with it's constantly changing ways. I don't know what 'proof' a cropped piece of writing with 0 context was supposed to do but sorry, I'm not convinced that Moderna developers are time travellers. Also, stop using Bill and Melinda Gates as strange scapegoats, it is entirely possible that they, as the philanthropists, make regular donations to the development of vaccines. You could also say the same about Dolly Parton, but you don't. You know why? Because none of this 'super secret insider info' is true. If any conspiracy was true, the information wouldn't be so hard to find.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
That picture is fucking disgusting but even more so as it is well known that a poster on here lost their dad.

my brother is a paramedic and at the start of the pandemic (yes PAN not SCAM you fucking imbeciles) he was separated from his family for 4 whole months as he had to stay in a hotel so he didn’t endanger them. He came back to a hotel room after long hard shifts - putting his own health at risk - to a microwave meal and a quick FaceTime call to family, before starting again.Many people have made so many sacrifices for the greater good and some people won’t even wear a fucking mask for 20 mins in Tesco.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
I don't know if anybody has looked at the CT thread lately but it really is becoming a QAnon cipher.
I think it should be renamed the Anti-Vax thread or Covid Conspiracy Theories. I enjoy discussing various CTs but that thread has been hijacked and is now frequented by people who don’t want to “discuss” anything unless it fits with their narrative.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Believing in CT, especially the anti vaxx and covid denier ones is such a first world privilege. We’re so safe, we know where our next meal is coming from, where we will sleep tonight, that we’re in good health, that we have money to survive. It’s almost like people who fall down the rabbit holes are bored, they need something. You won’t find as many people (if any) in developing countries subscribing to these ideas because they’re too busy surviving or in the case of Covid dealing with the mass deaths and overstretched medical care.

I have a friend who is Indian and lives in India and I’ll believe her when she tells me what she’s living through. She’s certainly not getting paid to promote vaccines or covid info. She’s just trying to survive whilst watching her country implode. She wishes she could get the vaccine but their roll out has been a mess from day one and the government have lost control.

• Heart
  • Wow

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Admirable goal but sadly pretty obvious from the threads on here that some people just do not care for peer reviewed science, don't understand what 'public' health means, don't understand or care to learn how vaccines are developed...it's not about facts for them. Have tried to steer clear because it actually makes me feel a bit ill tbh but it's absolutely nuts.

• Heart

Moth

VIP Member
Im stunned to hear that the magnet did not stick. You'll be the exception though. Or the magnet was faulty. That 5G is flowing through your veins now.
My wife thinks there may be a magnet in the armchair because I seem to be having trouble getting out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Dot_Cotton

Chatty Member
Just had a nosey at the conspiracy thread and it is actually scary. I don’t know how they dare walk out of the door with the powers that be plotting against them at every opportunity. Noticed that someone moaned that anti conspiracists were posting on there. Same person that has put angry reactions on peoples previous unrelated posts! I think conspiracies like this really become all consuming for some and it must be taking its toll. To think when I first ventured into that thread I thought that it would be a laugh and theories about 2pac and princess Di! How wrong was I!

• Sad

Clairer86

VIP Member
The thing that interests me is whether CT find it exhausting to constantly be thinking about possible theories. Because, i find it mentally draining and exhausting to read the CT thread to be honest. I am sure they have more going on in their lives than CT but some times it feels like thats all they do. I dont post in that thread as i find a couple of them to be uncomfortable and not welcoming, but i do wonder about that.

Also, do you think they honestly believe in everything they say regarding CT? Part of me thinks of course they believe in it, but then the other part of me questions whether its more to do with them feeling like they belong to a certain group and that feeling of inclusion and belonging is more important than their beliefs.

• Heart

flopsymopsy

VIP Member
Wrote my dissertation recently on attitude towards vaccines and my god, the anti-vaxx threads here are quite a way to pass the time. i find it FASCINATING, the lengths some go to bend the truth lmao

• Heart

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
If you go into a pub, restaurant, anywhere really and do not do track & trace and someone FINDS OUT, that establishment can face a fine of up to £10k, closure of the venue and the possibility of a prison sentence. I know these threats could all just be empty words but what if they aren't? Would you want your favourite pub to find out for the sake of your 'freedom'. I used to read the Covid thread a lot, I stopped. It became too much. Imagine the privilege in this country (can be applied to whatever country you are in) to be 'bored' of a pandemic and just decide it's over. I live in a pub, as I've mentioned before, and opening last year was terrifying because of these threats I mentioned previously. We could never afford a fine of any amount, in the few months we were open, we didn't make ANY money. Imagine some idiot walking in, flaunting the rules because they just can't be arsed, and an official coming in (doing their job) and seeing that and then you're slapped with these fines or whatever. I would lose my home. My mum and dad, me, my cats, all out on the street. Just because of some people being so absolutely selfish that they cannot follow simple instructions. Sorry I know this post may not belong here and it's a few pages late but it's all really getting to me.

• Heart

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
I need to rant. Predictably, the CT community are wetting themselves with excitement that the murder of that poor girl and the subsequent protests are a “false flag” and have even suggested she didn’t exist or was a “crisis actor”. As some of you know, my family were victims of this shite, so I have some burning questions...
Firstly, these crisis actors...where do they live? Are they kept in Svalbard in the seed locker? Do they live in the underground tunnels with the mole children? They surely can’t live amongst us as they would be outed pretty quickly, imagine seeing a victim on the news and realising it's Julie next door then shitting your pants when you see her putting the bins out!

Secondly, re false flags (I loathe that phrase). Do people seriously think that some incident like this which involved more than 2 people , let alone hundreds, would have any chance at all of being kept quiet? Do they truly believe hundreds of people wouldn’t be ‘gramming the fuck out of it if they’d been involved? Jesus, people think posting pictures of their dinner is exciting.

Finally, the “Elites”. How do you get to be one? Is there a training course or do you have to send your CV in to the Grand Priestess Marjorie detailing your skills regarding world domination and population control, as well as your hobby of wearing babies’ faces? What if you fail your probationary period? What if you just don’t feel it’s for you? Surely there must be some ex-Elites ready to cash in?

These are the questions that keep me awake at night!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I amazed that to find the deep hidden truth about what world governments and global conglomerates are getting up to, all one has to do is jump on Google and YouTube to find the truth. What a time to be alive!!

• Haha

Moth

VIP Member
- some people have died after the vaccine. It's natural human reaction to assume the last thing that happened to the person caused the death. That happens with many sudden deaths, so to dismiss a families feelings isn't helpful to the grieving process

- absolutely, we so need to wait until a PM is done, and that is what the families of lost ones post vaccine are wanting. Again, dismissing that death isn't fair

- comparing an age old vaccine and a disputed theory against a new vaccine isn't fair. Compare it to the Swine Flu vaccine or Thalidomide is fair

Balance both ways is what is needed. Just like Covid deaths, no one questioned them really until more data came out and it was widely reported that many had been put as covid deaths when they shouldn't have been and families disputed this
It appears that we agree. Some people have died after getting the vaccine and as you say it is a perfectly natural human reaction that some families will assume a causal link between the two events even without evidence. Nobody is dismissing their feelings but you would agree they are not facts until as you say each case is properly investigated. On that basis you wouldn't agree with someone who chose to continually cite reports about people who have died after receiving a vaccine not as cases to be investigated but as facts that prove "vaccine injuries and deaths"?

And speaking of dismissing feelings, you would presumably also condemn anyone who dismissed as 'sad' the feelings of family members of someone who has died but still encouraged others to get the vaccine?

I'm not sure what point you are making about 'comparing' vaccines. If I was comparing anything it was the reactions of people who confuse correlation and causality even at the cost of denying facts. The example of someone still asserting that they got the flu after having the flu vaccination and thus that the vaccination gave them the flu occurred only a few days ago and despite the fact that it is not possible. It's also a fact that is not even technically possible to be affected by 'viral shedding' from a non-live vaccination but that hasn't stopped that old anti-vax trope emerging again.

• Heart

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
I still think the name of the CT thread needs changing. It’s not about Conspiracy Theories at all now. I love discussing stuff like Princess Di, Ancient Aliens, Knights Templar etc but there is no way I would do it “over there”. It’s been totally hijacked.

• Heart