Anti Conspiracy Theories #2 when a YouTube video just won’t do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The issue with the people on the CT thread is that they don't discuss THEORIES, they talk like it's confirmed knowledge. I'm happy to discuss the what ifs and play devils advocate and have a discussion about theories.

Reactions: 3
All members, ,please remember, do not target any specific members on any threads when discussing a topic. - Please read our rules and why they're important
The issue with the people on the CT thread is that they don't discuss THEORIES, they talk like it's confirmed knowledge. I'm happy to discuss the what ifs and play devils advocate and have a discussion about theories.
Absolutely, it's interesting to read different theories and look at the evidence. The CT'ers on this forum are so blinkered though. Poor souls. They skim read, jump to conclusions and immediately fear the worst.

The latest person they are talking about Gerren Taylor was battling lupus and was also on dialysis. They of course want to attribute her death to the vaccine. I despair.
It's funny how you can use their logic against them. They always immediately say that people die of COVID-19 have underlying health conditions, then completely ignore the ones who have had the vaccine.

Reactions: 5
Arguments aren’t welcome, if you’re here to discuss that’s fine, I think most would welcome the interactio, but once arguments start, emojis, reactions, everyone goes to seperate threads again.

i enjoy taking part in both threads, it is possible.

Reactions: 7
Arguments aren’t welcome, if you’re here to discuss that’s fine, I think most would welcome the interactio, but once arguments start, emojis, reactions, everyone goes to seperate threads again.

I disagree with that statement. You question conspiracy theorists, they lost their tit.

Reactions: 4
I disagree with that statement. You question conspiracy theorists, they lost their tit.
sometimes I don’t get the best reaction, but most of the time I do and most users on there are really friendly and are willing to engage even when it’s clear I’m not a CT’er,
at all!

ok I might have call them nut jobs at one point which was wrong... but I apologised 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7

The distinction between a discussion and an argument is a bit subjective though isn't it? If I respond directly to a post to challenge what's been asserted there seems to be a tremendous risk of that being deemed argumentative.

I want to challenge the more pernicious claims posted in the CT thread but it seems to me that the safest way to do it is in this thread focusing entirely on the subject without any direct reference to the original post and especially the poster.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Absolutely, it's interesting to read different theories and look at the evidence. The CT'ers on this forum are so blinkered though. Poor souls. They skim read, jump to conclusions and immediately fear the worst.

Upset now, and apologies for moderators thinking I was targeting specific members. I really just meant those who are scared that everything is an evil conspiracy - it seems a sad way to exist. Sorry.

Reactions: 1
Because people say COVID-19, isn't killing them, it's their health conditions, but it's the vaccine that is killing them.
That isn't what is being said.

What has been argued is that we know (because its been admitted) that some deaths were being put as covid just because they tested positive within 28 days, even though the virus didn't kill them.
We know (because CQC had to get involved) that Dr's were singing DNR's and putting deaths down to covid.

To balance that it has been argued that no, not every death post vaccine is due to the vaccine, but if you dare to suggest a correlation then you're shut down - despite numerous countries reporting a high death count post vaccine, especially in older people.
It's never been stated as fact, its a discussion based on reports from the worldwide public/media/governments

As I've said more times than I care to count - we can't accept all deaths within 28 days of testing positive as covid deaths, and not be allowed to at least question some deaths post vaccine as vaccine deaths. Its just not fair

ok I might have call them nut jobs at one point which was wrong... but I apologised 😂
I can't lie, I'm still traumatised from that and holding a serious grudge 😉😂

Reactions: 4

What has been argued is that we know (because its been admitted) that some deaths were being put as covid just because they tested positive within 28 days, even though the virus didn't kill them.
We know (because CQC had to get involved) that Dr's were singing DNR's and putting deaths down to covid.

To balance that it has been argued that no, not every death post vaccine is due to the vaccine, but if you dare to suggest a correlation then you're shut down - despite numerous countries reporting a high death count post vaccine, especially in older people.
It's never been stated as fact, its a discussion based on reports from the worldwide public/media/governments

As I've said more times than I care to count - we can't accept all deaths within 28 days of testing positive as covid deaths, and not be allowed to at least question some deaths post vaccine as vaccine deaths. Its just not fair

I can't lie, I'm still traumatised from that and holding a serious grudge 😉😂
I've been asking people to prove that all deaths are getting put down as COVID-19, First, why would a goverment do that, to prolong a lockdown. Oh, and the

Reactions: 1
sometimes I don’t get the best reaction, but most of the time I do and most users on there are really friendly and are willing to engage even when it’s clear I’m not a CT’er,
at all!

I have noticed though that many of them come on this thread or the main covid thread and try and get a reaction out of the others. I don’t see many from here or the main covid thread going onto the CT thread and doing the same.

Reactions: 6
I've been asking people to prove that all deaths are getting put down as COVID-19, First, why would a goverment do that, to prolong a lockdown. Oh, and the
Who said all deaths? Certainly not me, or anyone on the CT thread. No one would ever be that disrespectful.

No one can ever give that information on all deaths because it doesn't exist.

Some..... some deaths, and those reports are there if you look up freedom of information.

As are the reports on the Yellow Card system for post vaccine

Reactions: 3

The 28 days argument for covid deaths is an odd one. I can see both sides however. There are 100% people who will die as a result of covid19 who haven't tested positive in ages. I personally know of someone who had to be put on ECMO in the end and has since recovered, barely. He will literally never be the same again in terms of his physical health. He hasn't had the virus since last autumn. The fact is they have to some way to identify covid's impact.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.