Anti Conspiracy Theories #2 when a YouTube video just won’t do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said to me via messenger that it was ‘sad he died of Covid’ but what about ‘all those suicides due to the lockdown?’
I...I...I just don’t know what to say to that. Ended up blocking them.
Sounds like classic 'Whataboutary'. When one important/significant/tragic issue or incident is brought to attention, others feel the need to chime in with, "... but what about [insert separate issue that literally no one is saying is any less important]?'

Very infuriating.

Reactions: 4
That is so sad, and I do agree that many people won't be put down as a covid death event though their illness is because of covid, but many have also been put down as covid when it had nothing to do with the virus.
The outcomes of people who have survived covid absolutely need to be recognised.

I have to ask though, there are women with fibromyalgia that are fighting to be recognised, as still are people with MS, or even Crohnes - so after decades of these people fighting to be acknowledged, why is all the focus on covid/long covid? All these other 'invisible' illnesses are ignored and it's not fair.

To put my tin foil hat on, you could argue that the governments need these figures so they can get on with the larger agenda....

Take the tin foil hat off and it leaves you with the original question of why would everything else be ignored and not anything to do with covid and why do only covid each figures matter?

Why is it as it stands do only covid deaths matter and not suicide rates, or people that have waited all year for a cancer diagnosis to then find out its terminal?

Why can we easily accept someone died of covid, but not even dare to question that someone has died from the vaccine?
Thank you. Great points.

Reactions: 2
I have to ask though, there are women with fibromyalgia that are fighting to be recognised, as still are people with MS, or even Crohnes - so after decades of these people fighting to be acknowledged, why is all the focus on covid/long covid? All these other 'invisible' illnesses are ignored and it's not fair.
The diseases you have mentioned aren't ignored, they are just difficult to diagnose. I will say however, the NHS/medicine is inherently sexist and racist. Do with that information as you please!

The diseases you have mentioned aren't ignored, they are just difficult to diagnose. I will say however, the NHS/medicine is inherently sexist and racist. Do with that information as you please!
Many in the medical field don’t view fibromyalgia as a real illness. 🤷‍♀️ That could be a conspiracy theory in the making!! A fake illness that allows doctors to prescribe medication and therefore ........

fund bill gates lavish lifestyle. 😐 bastard

• Haha
Many in the medical field don’t view fibromyalgia as a real illness. 🤷‍♀️
I can see why they think that though. I'm not great with words so bear with me here and please know that I am not trying to offend anyone!

A lot of Fibromyalgia's symptoms are in your head. Now, I'm not saying that anyone is making up their symptoms at all! I know for a lot of people with fibromyalgia pain is a massive symptom. However when you touch a hot stove for instance, your skin sends that message to the brain to register the sensation. The same with tiredness/fatigue, it's messages from the brain. I know some symptoms can't be explained by just saying 'oh it's your brain' but that is why it's difficult to diagnosis, someone having headaches could be a different problem, or bowel issues.

I hope that makes sense and I haven't completely butchered what I was trying to say haha! There's a great book about this that my husband has got and said was fab.

Amazon product

I can see why they think that though. I'm not great with words so bear with me here and please know that I am not trying to offend anyone!

A lot of Fibromyalgia's symptoms are in your head. Now, I'm not saying that anyone is making up their symptoms at all! I know for a lot of people with fibromyalgia pain is a massive symptom. However when you touch a hot stove for instance, your skin sends that message to the brain to register the sensation. The same with tiredness/fatigue, it's messages from the brain. I know some symptoms can't be explained by just saying 'oh it's your brain' but that is why it's difficult to diagnosis, someone having headaches could be a different problem, or bowel issues.

I hope that makes sense and I haven't completely butchered what I was trying to say haha! There's a great book about this that my husband has got and said was fab.

Amazon product
you won’t see me disagreeing but I should leave it at that 😂

Reactions: 1
I get the mistrust of the government as most governments are and have always been dodgy and out for themselves.

What I don't get is why people think so many NHS staff are telling lies when they say they have never seen anything like this before and felt completely overwhelmed.
What reason would all those NHS staff be telling lies for?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
That is so sad, and I do agree that many people won't be put down as a covid death event though their illness is because of covid, but many have also been put down as covid when it had nothing to do with the virus.
The outcomes of people who have survived covid absolutely need to be recognised.

To put my tin foil hat on, you could argue that the governments need these figures so they can get on with the larger agenda....

Take the tin foil hat off and it leaves you with the original question of why would everything else be ignored and not anything to do with covid and why do only covid each figures matter?

Why is it as it stands do only covid deaths matter and not suicide rates, or people that have waited all year for a cancer diagnosis to then find out its terminal?

Why can we easily accept someone died of covid, but not even dare to question that someone has died from the vaccine?
Who is it that is 'failing to recognise' fibromyalgia, Crohns and MS? They are diseases where the cause is unclear, can be difficult to diagnose and for which there are treatments but no cure

Again trying to make a comparison with Covid-19 is disingenuous.

I get the mistrust of the government as most governments are and have always been dodgy and out for themselves.

What I don't get is why people think so many NHS staff are telling lies when they say they have never seen anything like this before and felt completely overwhelmed.
What reason would all those NHS staff be telling lies for?
I can't imagine many NHS workers (including myself and husband) have any loyalty to the government either with how they have treated us during the pandemic and pre-pandemic. So why anyone would think NHS staff would lie about the pandemic is beyond me.

Reactions: 12
It's the going out clapping for the NHS and then creating star spangled CTs calling them liars for me. And then the constant need to justify Covid deaths with 'oh but they had this' it doesnt matter! It doesnt matter than my mums best friends husband had 2 heart attacks! He could've lived another 20 years and not had another. Just because you have 1, possibly minor, thing wrong with you doesnt give anyone the right to sign then off as 'as good as dead' (which is how I see this dismissive attitude) It is so easy to look up the source of any information, like if something is said by a legitimate medical practitioner you will be able to find their work easily online. It's just the sheer fact that conspiracy theorists HAVE to be right and they DEFINITELY know more than you or me. And they are always the loudest in the room and are so weirdly pushy with their 'opinions stated as facts'. Again with the Bill Gates, I've said it before but I'll go again, he is a rich man who donates a lot of money, it is not completely ridiculous to believe he would donate towards a life saving vaccine! That is what the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is! A charity!

Reactions: 10
I think it’s only right that we refer to Mr Gates as Bill the Bastard, for clarity’s sake 😂😂😂

Btw, is the Pope out of prison yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see Russell Brand has gone down the CT/great reset route... Can't say I am that surprised.

One of the most enduring conspiracy theories surrounding 'Bill the Bastard' and his involvement in creating and spreading Covid-19 is that it is a cover to include a microchip in the vaccines to be injected into people for 'reasons'. It is a claim that has been repeated by a wide range of entirely reliable sources ranging from the head of the Russian Communist Party to Trump's friend Roger Stone and is apparently believed by more than a quarter of all Americans (and apparently some Britons too!). It has of course been consistently debunked since it first appeared in March 2020.

The original CT seems to have emerged from the conflation of two 'Bastard Bill' stories. First that the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (which receives funding from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation) had developed a way to use a dye with a vaccine as evidence that the individual had received it. Secondly, Gates suggested in an interview that eventually there may be a need for some kind of 'digital certificate' to show who had received the Covid-19 vaccine. Although the second might be seen as presaging 'vaccine passports' neither involve implanted microchips.

So far, so crazy. However just when one might have hoped this nonsense would join the pantheon of other zombie CTs, not alive but refusing to completely die it is given urgent life support by a new story.

"A-ha!" cry CT-ers around the world and close to home, "you see we were right all along but nobody believed us".

Except of course that it's still not true. As Matt Hepburn of DARPA who is quoted in the above article explained to Newsweek:

The technology does go under the skin, but it is neither a microchip nor does it detect COVID. Speaking to Newsweek, Hepburn said his interview had caused confusion. "No microchip, no electronics, none of that stuff," he said. "It wouldn't tell you if you had influenza or if you had COVID." The technology is actually a hydrogel, a spongy substance designed to have a similar composition to the surrounding tissue so that the body does not attempt to reject it. Using chemical reactions, the hydrogel can be altered to respond to a number of substances in the body. When it does, it glows very dimly and this light can then be detected using a sensor placed outside of the skin.
One tissue substance that the hydrogel can detect is lactate. Hepburn said these lactate levels can indicate whether someone is about to get ill. "If you can sense tissue-level lactate, what happens when someone is starting to get sick is that those tissue lactate levels start to rise," he told Newsweek. "And especially if they start rising pretty high it means you're getting pretty sick pretty fast. "It just tells you that there might be something wrong, and you would complement that with a specific COVID test, or test for other pathogens, so you could then make a pathogen-specific diagnosis of what's making you sick."

One day somebody is going to invent something that does involve inserting a microchip into people and the CT-ers are going to have a field day but for now ... better luck next time.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Amazon product
I've read that book and it's actually about conversion disorders (well, as a main theme). I think the jury's still out on the mechanisms behind Fibromyalgia. The book's good in that it explains the mind-body connection and that people with conversion disorders are not malingerers, hypochondriacs, 'mental' or 'faking. I have odd neuro symptoms that have persisted for 25+ years. Because I've also had mental health issues as well, the two have sometimes been erroneously lumped together. I've been diagnosed with everything from MS to fibromyalgia. I would still have an MS diagnosis had I not challenged it because I was never convinced. Nor was I happy to be dismissed as having some sort of 'stress' disorder, even if whatever it was was worsened by stress because episodes haven't always correlated with the most stressful times in my life. It's only recently that neurologists have pinpointed a rare condition involving my upper motor neurons misfiring and are now looking into the genetics of it.
I honestly believe there is so much that is NOT known and that some medics will throw anything into a diagnosis if they can't identify the condition in the hope that something will 'stick'.

• Heart
Rather like ‘Whack-a-Mole’, no sooner had two conspiracy theories about Bill Gates’ microchips been knocked on the head (post #273) than up popped two more begging to be given the same treatment. It really is so easy that it would be rude not to.

The first concerns the process being developed by M.I.T of combining a dye with a vaccine which helped spawn the original microchip frenzy. The theory now goes that even if the process doesn’t use actual microchips, the ‘quantum dot’ system is still ominous. Citing an article published by the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers, the online journal Ark Republic explains that quantum dots are “a form of nanotechnology laden with encoded information like health data. And, get this, the file is a digital mark that is inserted just underneath a person’s skin for the use of tracing”. Of course if you actually read the IEEE article (linked below) it is perfectly clear that it is nothing of the kind. ‘Quantum dots’ are ‘nano’ (i.e. tiny) particles that absorb and emit light. Their use with vaccines will involve creating a pattern of dots under the skin, invisible to the naked eye, which signify what vaccination was given and when. Their primary use will be in countries where maintaining central records of vaccination is very difficult. They are not laden with information, not encoded, there is no 'file' and the technology is not 'digital'.
https://spectrum.ieee.org/the-human...g/quantum-dots-encode-vaccine-history-in-skin

The second conspiracy theory concerns a Microsoft patent application titled “Cryptocurrency system using body activity data”. Here at last is incontrovertible proof of Bill Gates determination on any flimsy pretext to get microchips into people. Just to hammer home the point some CT-ers have excitedly pointed out, the application serial number contains the letters ‘WO’ which clearly stands for ‘World Order’ and, providing you ignore 8 of the 11 digits, the number 666 - the mark of the beast!
https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2020060606A1/en

Now I can’t talk about the science involved because I know as much about cryptocurrency as CT-ers do about … well, almost anything really but there is one rather obvious flaw in their argument. Just as the alleged Moderna patent for Covid-19 nine months before it was discovered didn’t actually mention the virus, the Microsoft application for the crypto-mining microchips to be inserted into the human body does not mention the terms ’chip’, ‘microchip’, ‘implant’ or ‘insert’ on one, single occasion.

It took me less than a minute to find an explanation that the patent application is actually for a “new potential option of bitcoin mining [which] involves tracking body activity via wearable technology, such as smart watches and other gadgets (I hope that makes sense to somebody).

It’s clear to me that CT-ers never actually read the source material that is supposed to support their theories. If they did they surely wouldn’t continue to embarrass themselves by spreading such guff.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Rather like ‘Whack-a-Mole’, no sooner had two conspiracy theories about Bill Gates’ microchips been knocked on the head (post #273) than up popped two more begging to be given the same treatment. It really is so easy that it would be rude not to.

The first concerns the process being developed by M.I.T of combining a dye with a vaccine which helped spawn the original microchip frenzy. The theory now goes that even if the process doesn’t use actual microchips, the ‘quantum dot’ system is still ominous. Citing an article published by the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers, the online journal Ark Republic explains that quantum dots are “a form of nanotechnology laden with encoded information like health data. And, get this, the file is a digital mark that is inserted just underneath a person’s skin for the use of tracing”. Of course if you actually read the IEEE article (linked below) it is perfectly clear that it is nothing of the kind. ‘Quantum dots’ are ‘nano’ (i.e. tiny) particles that absorb and emit light. Their use with vaccines will involve creating a pattern of dots under the skin, invisible to the naked eye, which signify what vaccination was given and when. Their primary use will be in countries where maintaining central records of vaccination is very difficult. They are not laden with information, not encoded, there is no 'file' and the technology is not 'digital'.
https://spectrum.ieee.org/the-human...g/quantum-dots-encode-vaccine-history-in-skin

The second conspiracy theory concerns a Microsoft patent application titled “Cryptocurrency system using body activity data”. Here at last is incontrovertible proof of Bill Gates determination on any flimsy pretext to get microchips into people. Just to hammer home the point some CT-ers have excitedly pointed out, the application serial number contains the letters ‘WO’ which clearly stands for ‘World Order’ and, providing you ignore 8 of the 11 digits, the number 666 - the mark of the beast!
https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2020060606A1/en

Now I can’t talk about the science involved because I know as much about cryptocurrency as CT-ers do about … well, almost anything really but there is one rather obvious flaw in their argument. Just as the alleged Moderna patent for Covid-19 nine months before it was discovered didn’t actually mention the virus, the Microsoft application for the crypto-mining microchips to be inserted into the human body does not mention the terms ’chip’, ‘microchip’, ‘implant’ or ‘insert’ on one, single occasion.

It took me less than a minute to find an explanation that the patent application is actually for a “new potential option of bitcoin mining [which] involves tracking body activity via wearable technology, such as smart watches and other gadgets (I hope that makes sense to somebody).

It’s clear to me that CT-ers never actually read the source material that is supposed to support their theories. If they did they surely wouldn’t continue to embarrass themselves by spreading such guff.
@Moth I think I love you 😍

Reactions: 1
Must admit I feel the same about 5 hour YouTube videos recorded by someone I've never heard of, talking urgently to their camera in their basement!
And their (usually completely irrelevant) qualifications highlighted - after all, my Masters in History does not make me a virologist! 🤣
Awww i LOVE you have an MA in History. I love History and did it for my BA (Well it was combined with Criminology, but i id my dissertation in history). I would love to do an MA in history, but i ended up doing my MA in Social work as not only did i get my MA but i also became a member of the HCPS and a 'professional job'.
But yeah i love it when CT who have absolutely no experience of social work apart from what they read in the mail somehow know better than me about my own career. And there is the whole bullshit of us getting cash bonus for every child we remove, we are obsessed with removing blonde hair blue eyed children, and we are basically the devil in human form. :)

• Wow
Awww i LOVE you have an MA in History. I love History and did it for my BA (Well it was combined with Criminology, but i id my dissertation in history). I would love to do an MA in history, but i ended up doing my MA in Social work as not only did i get my MA but i also became a member of the HCPS and a 'professional job'.
But yeah i love it when CT who have absolutely no experience of social work apart from what they read in the mail somehow know better than me about my own career. And there is the whole bullshit of us getting cash bonus for every child we remove, we are obsessed with removing blonde hair blue eyed children, and we are basically the devil in human form. :)
And you are all part of an evil cabal run by Bill the Bastard...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Great think about my MA is, it taught me what critical analysis really is, and it's not "somebody said on the Internet, and there's loads on YouTube" 🤣🤣🤣

Much respect to all social workers. A job I couldn't do, so well done! Better return those kids though 😉😘

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.