Anti Conspiracy Theories #2 when a YouTube video just won’t do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m very uncomfortable with anyone trying to sway people not to get a vaccination, and it becomes dangerous when CT’s try and encourage others to reject it or “read this/watch this” when the source is newworldorder dot net
I agree. Plus they then undermine sources like the nhs because they are all being funded by Gates etc. So people feel they have nowhere to get information from. I've been accused on here of being in Hancocks pocket 😂

Reactions: 5
I need to stay off that thread. I've always read it and always enjoyed it. Didn't always agree (or ever?!?) but definitely an interesting read. But the mention of hormone issues with the vaccine has sent me spiralling today

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I worried about hormones too. But slightly reassured because my sister and a close friend (both have PCOS) and another friend (has hormone imbalance due to a thyroid problem) have all had the vaccine and are fine

I’m very uncomfortable with anyone trying to sway people not to get a vaccination, and it becomes dangerous when CT’s try and encourage others to reject it or “read this/watch this” when the source is newworldorder dot net
To quote a friend who made a similar point on another website: "It's as if I said to you 'Pigs are naturally purple; they just paint them pink!' And the source I linked to was called 'They're Lying to You About Purple Pigs'"

• Heart
Reactions: 3
DMX= Health issues due to his crack cocaine addiction.

Nikki Grahame= Major health issues from being Anorexic nervosa, dating all the way back to being a child. She's had countless stays in hospitals due to her dangerously low weight.

Prince Philip= A very old man, health problems, and for a 99 year old man, what do you expect him to do? Do jumping jacks in the middle of the street. do a lap around his house?

Captain Tom= A very old man, and again, what did people expect?

Reactions: 13
Where there any notable CT's doing the rounds in 2016 - the year of all the celebrity deaths? Hard to imagine that no one came up with some kind of link between them all.

Reactions: 1
Bill and Hilary again?! Bastards 😆

I mean, it goes without saying that all the celebs who died MUST have just been about to "lift the lid" on something huge!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have PCOS and had my 1st vaccine, due 2nd next month! I haven't been on the CT thread to see what they were talking about but if anyone was worried about the vaccine whilst TTC - there is no evidence that you shouldn't have it. I know when the vaccine was first introduced the guidelines stated that if you were trying to conceive you shouldn't have the vaccine, but this was changed a few months ago.

Link to British Fertility Society latest statement & COVID-19 FAQ about fertility

Reactions: 1
There is a tendency amongst some CT-ers to try to hide their true intentions by saying that they just want people to consider as much information as possible before making the decision whether to have the vaccination or not. However not all 'information' should be given equal weight so looking at an article, a website or YouTube video should be the start of the process of that consideration. What is the authority of the source, has the information been checked for accuracy / quality, are conclusions based on research or actual figures that can be checked in other sources, does the article appear in a scholarly journal that is peer-reviewed, is the information corroborated by other sources etc?

As an example I posted upthread about the 'information' on FB and elsewhere that the Covid-19 vaccine may cause Prion's Disease (better known as Mad Cow Disease) was originated by Dr J Bart Classen. He is a research immunologist and licensed doctor with a medical degree from the University of Maryland which indicates some level of expertise.

On the less positive side, he has a history of aligning himself to the 'anti-vax' theories proposed by Dr Andrew Wakefield that link vaccines to a wide range of conditions including autism and diabetes. The results of his latest research into links between vaccines and Prion's Disease were published in the open access journal 'Microbiology and Infectious Diseases' which is hosted by SciVision which has been identified as a 'predatory publisher' i.e. one aimed at profiting from academics instead of offering rigorous peer review.

As for Dr Classen's research, he simply states in his paper that the COVID vaccines contain various RNA sequences that may trigger Prion's and other neurological diseases such as Alzheimer's. He doesn't say how the analysis was done, what software was used, what controls he used (if any). None of the evidence one would expect to find to support scientific research just the entirely speculative, completely unsupported conclusion. Far from peer review or support from other sources, his assertions have been roundly condemned.

When he was asked to elaborate on his research, Dr Classen replied that his paper "speaks for itself". Of course, it doesn't as piece of scientific research but perhaps is more successful as an example of 'Brandolini's Law' which states that "the amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude larger than to produce it."

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
There is a tendency amongst some CT-ers to try to hide their true intentions by saying that they just want people to consider as much information as possible before making the decision whether to have the vaccination or not. However not all 'information' should be given equal weight so looking at an article, a website or YouTube video should be the start of the process of that consideration. What is the authority of the source, has the information been checked for accuracy / quality, are conclusions based on research or actual figures that can be checked in other sources, does the article appear in a scholarly journal that is peer-reviewed, is the information corroborated by other sources etc?

As an example I posted upthread about the 'information' on FB and elsewhere that the Covid-19 vaccine may cause Prion's Disease (better known as Mad Cow Disease) was originated by Dr J Bart Classen. He is a research immunologist and licensed doctor with a medical degree from the University of Maryland which indicates some level of expertise.

On the less positive side, he has a history of aligning himself to the 'anti-vax' theories proposed by Dr Andrew Wakefield that link vaccines to a wide range of conditions including autism and diabetes. The results of his latest research into links between vaccines and Prion's Disease were published in the open access journal 'Microbiology and Infectious Diseases' which is hosted by SciVision which has been identified as a 'predatory publisher' i.e. one aimed at profiting from academics instead of offering rigorous peer review.

As for Dr Classen's research, he simply states in his paper that the COVID vaccines contain various RNA sequences that may trigger Prion's and other neurological diseases such as Alzheimer's. He doesn't say how the analysis was done, what software was used, what controls he used (if any). None of the evidence one would expect to find to support scientific research just the entirely speculative, completely unsupported conclusion. Far from peer review or support from other sources, his assertions have been roundly condemned.

When he was asked to elaborate on his research, Dr Classen replied that his paper "speaks for itself". Of course, it doesn't as piece of scientific research but perhaps is more successful as an example of 'Brandolini's Law' which states that "the amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude larger than to produce it."
there have been similar arguments about patients for vaccines that, when challenged go ignored, on a few social media platforms.
Having a 28 hour video or link to a weird site proven to be inaccurate is not welcome

there have been similar arguments about patients for vaccines that, when challenged go ignored, on a few social media platforms.
Having a 28 hour video or link to a weird site proven to be inaccurate is not welcome
I'm guessing autocorrect changed patents to patients.

Obviously any attempt to make preparations or conduct research into anything before it happens is clear evidence of a conspiracy to make the thing happen. Poor old Bill Gates (well not 'poor' obviously) fell foul of that by suggesting in 2015 that it would be a good idea to prepare for a pandemic thus inadvertently revealing that he knew about Coronavirus in advance and confirming that it is a planned event.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I see the 'Conspiracy Theories #10' thread is recycling the ridiculous suggestions that Covid-19 was manufactured in a lab and patented and that Moderna also patented their vaccine for it 9 months before the virus was officially discovered.

A screenshot of the Moderna patent was provided with the breathless revelation that it was developed in case of 'deliberate release' of Covid-19 (which of course means that it was). This is such arrant and easily disproved nonsense that against what should have been my better judgement I responded. Anyway, I have retreated to (I hope) the safety of this thread where I plan to continue to shoot down various conspiracy theories without risking being considered argumentative

I've attached a link to the Moderna vaccine patent published in July 2019 and which apparently specifically mentions 'SARS-Cov2' i.e. Covid-19. See if you can find it because I sure can't ... https://www.freepatentsonline.com/y2019/0216917.html

The patent was actually to develop a vaccine for the original SARS virus which was discovered in 2002 and is predicated on the possibility of that virus resurfacing or indeed being 'deliberately released'.

Edit: I also asked for the patent number for the actual virus but that wasn't forthcoming.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.