Anti Conspiracy Theories #2 when a YouTube video just won’t do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually it was a double CT ... the Queen and Prince Philip didn't really have the vaccination when they said they did in January but Prince Philip did recently and maybe that's what killed him.

I don't think that particular CT has taken hold, they are more concerned with 'worms' in the facemasks and glow in the dark Covid test swabs.
Actually, as a 99 year old chap with heart issues, I was amazed he wasn’t ahead of Will Shakespeare in the queue.

Well, yes that's common practice. They will already have the Queen's obit filmed. They probably did one for Boris when he was in ICU.
They have obits and tributes for all manner of public figures sat on the shelf ready to go. They are just updated periodically. The Forces also do trial runs for state funerals and the like. These things aren’t flung together on the back of a beer mat at a few days notice,

Reactions: 6
I was being funny and taking the piss out of the meme. There are some real nutters in both the CT world and not. I am joining you in poking fun at some of them, especially the ones that think putting a video out calling everyone Cunts will get them to believe the truth. It’s narcissistic psycho behaviour at its finest.
I know I was joking too ☺
I feel like I could make up a conspiracy theory about any old tit and if I made a YouTube video people might believe me!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This was shared in another thread by @norwichnorfolk355 (thank you!)
and when I read it I immediately thought that you would all enjoy the read as well! Wild.

There's a corresponding podcast episode from Qanon Anonymous I haven't heard yet, but will listen to later:

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Utterly disgusted by the comments linking Nikki Graham’s sad death to the vaccine. She was clearly very unwell and troubled throughout her life, I believe she was first hospitalised due to her ED at the age of 8. It is so tragic that she fought this battle most of her life and lost. They don’t even know if she was vaccinated, and there’s nothing to suggest she would have been given that she was in her 30’s. Highlights the levels of utter paranoia shown consistently by a lot of CT’s, but this has really crossed a line for me, the poor girls death should not be hijacked for their cause.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Utterly disgusted by the comments linking Nikki Graham’s sad death to the vaccine. She was clearly very unwell and troubled throughout her life, I believe she was first hospitalised due to her ED at the age of 8. It is so tragic that she fought this battle most of her life and lost. They don’t even know if she was vaccinated, and there’s nothing to suggest she would have been given that she was in her 30’s. Highlights the levels of utter paranoia shown consistently by a lot of CT’s, but this has really crossed a line for me, the poor girls death should not be hijacked for their cause.
I doubt that they would have given it to her anyway, given how frail she was.

Reactions: 1
This exactly. I commented on the page before that they are constantly on the lookout for something to build a conspiracy around and seem to flourish when there is a crisis such as the pandemic, then it was Prince Philip and now Nikki Grahame. Do they have no shame.

Reactions: 7
Thankfully I missed those. That's the bit I hate most, either the using of a death to put forward their agenda or the disrespect shown to the families of those that have died in incidents such as 911, sandy Hook, Dunblane etc.

It’s the arrogance to link any event or situation to fit in with their world view with absolutely zero evidence. I can not imagine how terrifying it must be to live with that kind of thought process.

Has anyone noticed that any salon owners you know have all gone down the covid denying, anti vaxxer, government is lying to everyone route? Why is this do you think?

Reactions: 2
Has anyone noticed that any salon owners you know have all gone down the covid denying, anti vaxxer, government is lying to everyone route? Why is this do you think?
I have good friends, one of which is a hairdresser and the other a barber, both of whom own their own businesses and they haven't gone down that route thank god.

Reactions: 3
Really? People are actually saying this now? So nobody dies of Covid, according to them, but everyone who dies does so because of the vaccine?!

Ironically Nikki WAS actually a casualty of the pandemic; her Mum has said that the lockdowns exacerbated her ill health and had a terrible effect on her. Being unable to go to the gym, being unable to travel abroad to see friends (something she lived for and did regularly) and feeling so isolated and lonely all brought things to a head.

But the CTs always have to take things too far, using a grain of truth from a situation and then blowing it up out of all proportion, inventing scenarios to suit their own agenda. And even the tragic death of a woman who has battled anorexia for 30 years it seems isn't off limits. 🤬

Living in a climate of fear is actually one of the most detrimental things that is happening to us all right now. That and social isolation. Yet the CTs want us to fear everything and to distrust the only route out of this situation (ie: mass vaccination). So, if they have their way we'll all refuse to be vaccinated which means more lockdowns and people spending more and more time alone in their homes, isolated and cut off from society.

The anti-vax rhetoric is totally irresponsible and dangerous as it is so easy to scare people into not having it. I don't look at the Conspiracy Theories forum usually but had a quick glance earlier and saw stories about the vaccine causing breast lumps and heavy bleeding for women. Doctors apparently telling people that if they have breast lumps and have had the vaccine that they should delay having a mammogram for a few months. How the hell does that help anyone?! I clicked straight away from the page as it makes me angry and also, as an anxiety sufferer, I don't need any of their tit in my head.

See, I would consider myself quite a sensible person but one of my issues is health anxiety. I have been firmly in the pro-vaccine camp from the beginning, I laugh off all the crap about microchips etc but I'll admit to having a slight wobble at the news of the AZ having a possible link to blood clots. Even though my husband has had his first AZ and my Dad has had both with no side effects I do worry whether I will be unlucky.

I guess what I'm saying (in an over-long rant for which I apologise) is that I'm seeing that CTs will use anything they can to persuade people into their way of thinking and tapping into the fear of illness and death is the most insidious way of trying to frighten people into joining their cult.

Reactions: 14
They will do anything to drive their narrative forward. It is disgusting but they are desperate. They are the ones who live in fear by making all of this stuff up. Believing in things they see on social media (which have been edited to help prove their point)
There is no facts based on anything they say. It's all misinformation and that's what winds me up with them, and if you question them the reply you get is "sheep" 🙄

I had a wobble about the AZ news too regarding blood clots. But that's a more normal worry than a microchip! I've had the AZ vacinne which is why it worried me but I'm going back for my second dose in 4 weeks time if that makes me a sheep to the CT then baaa to them all 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 5
A bit of perspective is needed. One person asked if she could have taken the vaccine another person half agreed with the possibility. No one else agreed.

The anti-vax rhetoric is totally irresponsible and dangerous as it is so easy to scare people into not having it. I don't look at the Conspiracy Theories forum usually but had a quick glance earlier and saw stories about the vaccine causing breast lumps and heavy bleeding for women. Doctors apparently telling people that if they have breast lumps and have had the vaccine that they should delay having a mammogram for a few months. How the hell does that help anyone?! I clicked straight away from the page as it makes me angry and also, as an anxiety sufferer, I don't need any of their tit in my head.

See, I would consider myself quite a sensible person but one of my issues is health anxiety. I have been firmly in the pro-vaccine camp from the beginning, I laugh off all the crap about microchips etc but I'll admit to having a slight wobble at the news of the AZ having a possible link to blood clots. Even though my husband has had his first AZ and my Dad has had both with no side effects I do worry whether I will be unlucky.
Just to clarify on the 'breast lumps' issue - I read this a while ago too. I believe, this was only the Moderna vaccine. Allegedly it was causing lymph glands to swell for the underarm of the side people received the jab on - therefore if that person then had a mammogram the following week, it had registered false positives for potential issues.

Reactions: 2
Really? People are actually saying this now? So nobody dies of Covid, according to them, but everyone who dies does so because of the vaccine?!

Ironically Nikki WAS actually a casualty of the pandemic; her Mum has said that the lockdowns exacerbated her ill health and had a terrible effect on her. Being unable to go to the gym, being unable to travel abroad to see friends (something she lived for and did regularly) and feeling so isolated and lonely all brought things to a head.

But the CTs always have to take things too far, using a grain of truth from a situation and then blowing it up out of all proportion, inventing scenarios to suit their own agenda. And even the tragic death of a woman who has battled anorexia for 30 years it seems isn't off limits. 🤬

Living in a climate of fear is actually one of the most detrimental things that is happening to us all right now. That and social isolation. Yet the CTs want us to fear everything and to distrust the only route out of this situation (ie: mass vaccination). So, if they have their way we'll all refuse to be vaccinated which means more lockdowns and people spending more and more time alone in their homes, isolated and cut off from society.

I guess what I'm saying (in an over-long rant for which I apologise) is that I'm seeing that CTs will use anything they can to persuade people into their way of thinking and tapping into the fear of illness and death is the most insidious way of trying to frighten people into joining their cult.
I also have health anxiety and I was worried about getting the vaccine. It's hard not to let information get into your brain and keep a sense of perspective about it. Health anxiety is the worst. I found some great twitter accounts run by people who knew their stuff about vaccinations and they helped me to come to a decision. I'm the other side of it now and I'm really glad I've had it, mainly because I work with people in very close contact. For me the benefits totally outweighed the risks.

Just to clarify on the 'breast lumps' issue - I read this a while ago too. I believe, this was only the Moderna vaccine. Allegedly it was causing lymph glands to swell for the underarm of the side people received the jab on - therefore if that person then had a mammogram the following week, it had registered false positives for potential issues.
I was about to ask was it swollen lymph nodes? Ffs I'm sick of some self appointed "experts" taking a normal simple explanation and spinning it into fear mongering. Fear creates money and support for ideologies, some of the ideologies behind the cts are very concerning.

• Heart
I also have health anxiety and I was worried about getting the vaccine. It's hard not to let information get into your brain and keep a sense of perspective about it. Health anxiety is the worst. I found some great twitter accounts run by people who knew their stuff about vaccinations and they helped me to come to a decision. I'm the other side of it now and I'm really glad I've had it, mainly because I work with people in very close contact. For me the benefits totally outweighed the risks.

I was about to ask was it swollen lymph nodes? Ffs I'm sick of some self appointed "experts" taking a normal simple explanation and spinning it into fear mongering. Fear creates money and support for ideologies, some of the ideologies behind the cts are very concerning.
I’ve always found your posts to be really level headed and rational and it helps to know that you had anxiety around the vaccine and that other things got into your brain but that ultimately you’re glad that you had it. I’m really struggling with it at the moment and I feel like I can’t work out which way is up at the moment as I’ve read so many conflicting things. I’ve been left feeling really scared and had a really hard time being able to talk to anyone about it. Fortunately everyone I know that has had the vaccine so far hasn’t reported anything other than feeling a bit rough for a day or so so that has been reassuring but I still feel afraid and because of my fear at the moment I really feel like I don’t want to have it but hate that some people consider that selfish. I do understand why but it’s really hard when your mind is in overdrive and you’re so worried about something, it can be really hard to rationalise.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't think it helps when claims about the Covid vaccines that can at best be described as 'speculative' can be posted without challenge.

If anyone is worried by a recent claim on FB and elsewhere that Covid vaccines cause 'Prions Disease' a neurodegenerative disorder they should be aware that it has been variously categorised as 'false - lacking actual proof', 'entirely speculative' 'ridiculous' and 'pants on fire'.

The originator of this claim already has little credibility having previous claimed that the flu vaccine causes Type 1 Diabetes and that Coronavirus "is actually a bioweapon attack and may be linked to the U.S. anthrax attack of 2001" The 'scientific journal' that published his claim is an open-access journal published by SciVision Publishers, a potential predatory publisher intended for profit rather than academic peer-review (a predatory publisher is an exploitative academic publishing business model that involves charging publication fees to authors without checking articles for quality and legitimacy).

I have no doubt that some people will be happy to believe these claims because it supports the narrative that they wish to push onto others. Nothing will dissuade them but perhaps those that are wavering might derive some perspective.

A bit of perspective is needed. One person asked if she could have taken the vaccine another person half agreed with the possibility. No one else agreed.
as I said on that thread, and it’s been resolved so let’s leave it there, it was the second time her name and situation had been brought up in a 24 hour period, along side the conversation of Captain Tom and the *lies* around him having the vaccine.

her name has no place of a conspiracy thread. Sometimes a tragic case is a tragic case, it’s so disrespectful to try and use it, or even imply it might have been linked to a covid conspiracy narrative.
the conversation was removed before it started to snowball.

I’ve always found your posts to be really level headed and rational and it helps to know that you had anxiety around the vaccine and that other things got into your brain but that ultimately you’re glad that you had it. I’m really struggling with it at the moment and I feel like I can’t work out which way is up at the moment as I’ve read so many conflicting things. I’ve been left feeling really scared and had a really hard time being able to talk to anyone about it. Fortunately everyone I know that has had the vaccine so far hasn’t reported anything other than feeling a bit rough for a day or so so that has been reassuring but I still feel afraid and because of my fear at the moment I really feel like I don’t want to have it but hate that some people consider that selfish. I do understand why but it’s really hard when your mind is in overdrive and you’re so worried about something, it can be really hard to rationalise.
It's not selfish. Anxiety is really hard to deal with and isnt just worrying about something a lot. One thing I struggle with is to put things in perspective, so if I have a 2% chance of complications it makes no odds I have a 98% chance of no complications. In my head I will always be that person who get that complication. I really am not a rational person in real life 😆

It really came down to me being more anxious about the covid complications then the vaccine side effects. But you have your own situation, your own risk/benefit list. All I'd advise is be careful where you get information from, there's a lot of scaremongering out there. But I won't think you are selfish, don't let anyone make you feel that xx

• Heart
All I'd advise is be careful where you get information from, there's a lot of scaremongering out there. But I won't think you are selfish, don't let anyone make you feel that xx
I’m very uncomfortable with anyone trying to sway people not to get a vaccination, and it becomes dangerous when CT’s try and encourage others to reject it or “read this/watch this” when the source is newworldorder dot net

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.