Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tutoo

He did throw the dogs, bloody disgusting. The dogs could have landed badly and damaged their legs. You should never throw them. Hurley did not look good he never lifted his head, no interaction at all

Reactions: 1

Peachsquish

VIP Member
New thread time

Tutoo

The Sun has endless articles about Ant today I'm assuming viewing figures are down. They are deleting lots of negative comments

Amelia99

VIP Member
I honestly don’t get this teamAnt or teamLisa stuff. How can you take such a definitive stance on the marriage breakdown of two total strangers. None of us know enough about what really went on in their private life to be “team” either one of them. You really can’t base an opinion on what you read in the media. The media isn’t there to tell the truth or go into the complexities that lead to relationship break ups. The media just write whatever is legally possible that will sell the most papers or get the most hits online. This social media phenomenon of people taking very definitive views on stuff they really know very little about baffles me.

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
Those tasks bursting balloons and blowing flour Ant and Dec did, were like a kids party from the 70s. I love the Geordie duo but that was really lame.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Would Eamon and Ruth be there?
They were talking about attending a wedding recently on This Morning.

sarja81

VIP Member
His eyes were dazed he was very twitchy and dry mouth was real!!
Definitely something going on!

What?

@What? I really don’t think you understand Tattle. This isn’t a rave thread. You want to defend him then that’s fine, but you can’t expect everyone else to do the same.
Oh the usual lazy response to anyone who doesn't blindly jump in and tear someone apart.
Predictable.

None of what I said is raving about him, I'm not even a fan of Ant and Dec but what I am is decent enough to see a high profile British celeb trying to put his life back together after hitting rock bottom and responding to posters on a forum who seem to revel in his fall from grace.
@What? I really don’t think you understand Tattle. This isn’t a rave thread. You want to defend him then that’s fine, but you can’t expect everyone else to do the same.
Eta that I don't expect everyone to do the same but you obviously expect everyone to think like you hence the snide remark about the rave thread.

The beauty of a public forum is people have different opinions, that doesn't equal "rave"

Peachsquish

VIP Member
Obviously not in the contract
Makes it so obvious its a pap piece though doesn't it. Especially as the headline/thumbnail is can't keep their hands off each other. Either as you say not in the contract or she's got the arse (ha ha) that he's trying to feel up her arse in public.