Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there an ant and dec thread on here? Just seen an article about lisa sending Ann Marie a midnight text saying she's hated. Had a quick look and couldn't see one

Reactions: 6
Love him or hate him??? [Ant - changed title to be them both]

Wonder what Lisa would have spilled if he didnt get the NDA in the divorce?

I used to really like him but think he is quite arrogant now after the whole alcohol and drug situation

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 40
Is it certain that she's signed one now? Would have loved to have read a book by her!! I think he's arrogant and has treated her horribly.

Reactions: 32
I used to like Ant &Dec but since all the tit with Ant it put me off hes a complete fake.

Reactions: 49
Is it certain that she's signed one now? Would have loved to have read a book by her!! I think he's arrogant and has treated her horribly.
Oh i thought I'd read somewhere that she had. Feel so sorry for her. Real slap in the face helping him through his problems then he buggers off

I used to like Ant &Dec but since all the tit with Ant it put me off hes a complete fake.
I still love Dec. He's really private but does seem squeaky clean iyswim

Reactions: 17
I think there must be loads of dirt on Ant. I had thought she was going to drag him through it but maybe not?

Reactions: 12
Not a massive Ant or Dec fan but I think he done right by most people stepping away from the limelight following all that scandal!

I also think he was relatively sheepish on his return to TV taking a while to become like he normally was!

While I don’t condone what he done I think it was handled quite well!

As for his wife, I can’t stand her! I think she seems like a nasty piece of work! I understand a marriage break down must be devastating but she is relishing in a pity party for herself! IMO

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Ooh I’ve been waiting for this thread! I’m assuming Ant had a major Class A problem (...not prescription drugs) and he’s bought her silence.

Reactions: 27
Lisa said it wasn't true that the papers wrote she's had a payoff. Hopefully then we'll get to hear all the stuff she knows!

I always preferred Dec over Ant but after all this went on, I went off Ant completely.

Reactions: 19
I absolutely DETEST Ant’s ex-wife 🤮

The thing is we all now know Ant is a druggie and was probably a real tit to be with the last few years but she would just not let it go.
The state of that woman, I thought to myself no wonder he wants a divorce.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Lisa must have some serious dirt on ant (plus everyone at ITV) for him to be offering her more than half his 50mil fortune. I don't think it's settled yet as far as I can tell from recent articles

Reactions: 17
I'm not sure if either of them are squeaky clean tbh! Didn't Dec cheat on his first wife? Or have I imagined that?
Dec's current wife is his only wife! Are you thinking of his ex long term girlfriend Claire? Think he went on a stag weekend and had a lap dance but they're still friends so don't think it was that which split them up.

Reactions: 10
He's a nasty, drink, stoned twit who thought he was untouchable. His problems with drink and drugs have been well known by itv for years. Seems they love supporting white men and stick by them no matter what. He nearly killed a family but came back and won an award. It's the sycophantic actions of itv which have allowed creatures like ant and Schofield to get away with murder.

He was also awful to his ex. She put up with his problems for decades. There were also rumours that he has anger management issues. But him and Dec, alongside holly and Phil, are untouchable. I can't wait for this clique to be busted. Sick of seeing the same 4 people everywhere, doing everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 106
Lisa must have some serious dirt on ant (plus everyone at ITV) for him to be offering her more than half his 50mil fortune. I don't think it's settled yet as far as I can tell from recent articles
Is he offering half his fortune or is she demanding though?

Reactions: 2

The thing is we all now know Ant is a druggie and was probably a real tit to be with the last few years but she would just not let it go.
She's been with Ant since she was about 16 so it's a long time to be with someone then they tit all over you! They also struggled with fertility which puts a big strain on couples. She used to look nice back in the day but she's definitely let herself go since he left her but then none of us know what really went on behind closed doors, so i don't blame her if she wants to eventually tell her side of the story seeing as Ant continues to try and shut her up with more and more money!

Is he offering half his fortune or is she demanding though?

• Heart
Reactions: 31

I wish she’d just drop it tbh, I had sympathy for her until she kept whining on and on and on. Millions of people have been cheated on, she ain’t special. Shes has a bloody good life cos of his success - she was a singer in Deuce (90s pop band) and they did duck all, then she became a MUA. Ok, she didn’t deserve any of the tit she’s had at all, but we don’t deserve having to hear about it as much as we did 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.