Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
You have to wonder if they have any real friends don’t you? Surely they can’t be close friends with all of these people? Also the absence of Holly Willoughby is very strange indeed. I assume Cowell is too ill to attend.
I also thought Bradley Walsh might be there

Reactions: 1

Peachsquish

VIP Member
When she (AM) was working at the 40th birthday bash (photo above) she was just working for A n D mgt company. She didn’t become Lisa and Ant’s PA until 2017. Ant said he was divorcing Lisa in Jan 2018. There was definitely something going on to make Ant announce his divorce. They claimed to have begun their romance after that. Men don’t tend to say they want a divorce until they have something new lined up, particularly as this was going to be a high profile divorce and expensive too.

Sun article had this plus she is the person who organised Ant and Lisa's 10th wedding anniversary party, sounds like she went from house manager to personal PA
Screenshot_20210810-095029_Messenger.jpg

20210727_090526.jpg

daisylou96

Nah there's something wrong there. Definitely not right!
I wonder if he’s a horrible person to be with (drug addition or not) Lisa never looked happy and this Anne Marie seems to have had the life drained out of her. I see another separation NDA coming

8Mm

Does anyone know if Anne-Marie ditched the hubby whilst dating Ant? What's the story there then?

Peachsquish

VIP Member
Apparently he doesn't mind talking about it according to the interview he did with Dan Wootton but can't find anything recent he has said about it other than an article saying he has it and the symptoms. Screen shots are the main gist of the article other than mentioning he talked to Richard Bacon and Rory Brunner and Adhd is linked to alcohol dependency.
20210808_175358.jpg
20210808_175416.jpg
20210808_175433.jpg

Peachsquish

VIP Member
Do they do anything else? I've never known so many articles to be written about the same mundane everyday task! 😴
You could always have the telling off from The One Show story, but sadly that doesn't come with the sheer bitchiness of the DM comments. :ROFLMAO:
Plus I'm a woman and I might have said cameraman as well, pap shots are fair game though, as a pap shot is something I'd never do if I was famous instead of ordinary.

Miss_Moo

Have they always made comments that could be seen as referring to Ant allegedly enjoying the white stuff on Saturday Night Takeaway. Dec telling Ant to get lots of powder makeup, probably including a line up his nose.
I thought that too, also could be seen as a dig about Lisa too.

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Who looks after her children? How many does she have and how old are they? Quite a life change to take on someone else’s kids when you’ve non of your own. He seems to be very happy with the whole set up
She apparently has two daughters with her ex husband Scott.

Poptart

VIP Member
Well, with reading everything on the celeb gossip thread, it's definitely clear the entertainment industry isn't normal. 😂

I'm sure she wouldn't have wanted to keep the job anyway, why would she.
Haha thats true!

I think she would because she hadn't done anything wrong and its a prime time TV show...good for money and the CV.

BigMavis

VIP Member
I love a wedding. The boys look well, can't wait to see the dress.

Oooooooh one shoulder and white.