Ant and Dec #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time we've had lots of dog walks, pap shots and the wedding. Depending on your definition it was either 'simple and beautiful with their nearest and dearest' or 'the showbiz wedding of the year with the lucky winners of the James Grant raffle for invites'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
For those of you that watch I'm a Celeb either because you like it or in the hope Ant and Dec get accidentally locked in the castle dungeon. I'm hopefully visiting Gwyrch Castle tomorrow and will try and take some pictures.

Reactions: 7
It's strange both Ant and Dec have married their former PR's- people who used to be paid to blow smoke up their asses!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
For those of you that watch I'm a Celeb either because you like it or in the hope Ant and Dec get accidentally locked in the castle dungeon. I'm hopefully visiting Gwyrch Castle tomorrow and will try and take some pictures.
Call in for a cuppa :)

Reactions: 4
Gwyrch Castle is just up the road from me - the excitement that I'm a Celeb is coming back to Wales is incredible. People stand on Pensarn beach with binoculars and on the road bridges to watch Ant and Dec being driven along the A55 in fleet of shiny black cars. The madness will be more intense this year. A girl I work with saw them at a hotel in Deganwy and told everyone, and the next day they moved to another (equally posh, very expensive) hotel near Bangor.

Enjoy your day out, pop round for a cuppa afterwards if you want ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Me and @rivermonster obviously live in the same bit of Wales, I wonder if we know each other in real life? We could join forces and stalk Ant and Dec when they're here.

Or just go to the beach and watch the sunset with a bottle of wine.🍷

Reactions: 9
The restrictions last year meant they were largely left alone in Abergele, but all being they will get mobbed this year wherever they go.

Reactions: 3
Me and @rivermonster obviously live in the same bit of Wales, I wonder if we know each other in real life? We could join forces and stalk Ant and Dec when they're here.

Or just go to the beach and watch the sunset with a bottle of wine.🍷
I had Welsh relatives might still have some but we lost touch years ago. They lived in Prestatyn and Rhyl. All I can remember is one great uncle had a glass eye and the other had a stuffed baby crocodile :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gwyrch Castle is just up the road from me - the excitement that I'm a Celeb is coming back to Wales is incredible. People stand on Pensarn beach with binoculars and on the road bridges to watch Ant and Dec being driven along the A55 in fleet of shiny black cars. The madness will be more intense this year. A girl I work with saw them at a hotel in Deganwy and told everyone, and the next day they moved to another (equally posh, very expensive) hotel near Bangor.

Enjoy your day out, pop round for a cuppa afterwards if you want ;)
Ooh I'm on holiday on Angelsey. Can I get there from here?

Reactions: 1
Thanks. I'll look it up. Is it worth going? Was going to book Caernarfon.
Never been, daughter is huge I'm a Celeb fan so we were going to go next month as a belated birthday present but it closes on the 6th so husband rearranged it to tomorrow.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.