Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ginger_roots

I really like Ant & Dec and hope they're around for longer, seeing Ant on TV does leave a bit of a bad taste in my mouth though but people forget don't they? I think they'll get back on top (I think they definitely need some new shows though). I think the next year there'll be moves to stabilise Ant's image. I think they'll be hoping his divorce will be finalised quietly and speedily and then I imagine he'll marry his new lady, with some wholesome pictures put out into the press for people to coo over.

• Angry
Reactions: 1

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
David Williams is dating Keely Hazell?? He’s certainly got a type hasn’t he? More to the point how does the creepy fucker manage to pull these women in the first place?!
Don't get the hype with him. For my age group growing up in lads mags culture she was top tier with Michelle Marsh, Lucy Pinder and Sophie Howard who's now a real nurse not a pretend one for FHM. Keely is still a natural beauty who doesn't look her age. It's bonkers she can't settle down with a decent fella.

Peachsquish

VIP Member
Back to dog walks. What I really want to know is why you'd want to wear a long sleeved denim shirt in this weather

Also weird to see Dec filming separately

Libbylulu

VIP Member
After so many series and considering the show is being produced during lockdown a few fresh items would have given the show new life.

sarja81

VIP Member
He could be on medication for anxiety/depression as that can make you behave like this. Or maybe im just being massively naive?....

Either way I don't think he is right.
Yes could be. He seems a bit over the place and uncomfortable to watch!

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Every week, the tabloids running headlines about SNT complaints. I don’t rem her it being complained about so much before.

Are they fluff pieces do you reckon?

Hiding a bigger story they can’t publish?
The press have little in the way of show biz news to report on at the moment, so they are just clutching at anything they can.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Wedding took place 5 mins down the road from me and I was so tempted to go for a stalker snoop - under the pretence of dog walking ! I’m assuming the reception is at the Four Seasons which is very close by. It’s not £1k per night though - maybe for a suite but not for a standard room.

how does the £1k outfit contribution thing work? Thats so odd. Do they all get a BACCS transfer ? 🤣
Apparently it’s at Heckfield Place