Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peachsquish

VIP Member
Aren’t the daughters teenagers? So why is sh sitting on Ant’s knee
Assuming it's likely to be the younger daughter who im guessing is only just a teenager, see source below. My daughter is about the same age and will still come and sit on my knee for the occasional hug.
ETA but I wouldn't have her sitting on my knee if we were out in public, nor would she want to in case her friends saw.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Peachsquish

VIP Member
Have a drive by and report back on the ‘ ring of steel’ 😂
Certainly be interesting to see if the 'ring of steel' is just for privacy or because of a magazine deal, especially after his comments on being offered a magazine deal for his first wedding.
Also the interesting comments about his first proposal, nowadays imo every personal moment isn't hijacked by the press its willingly given to them
20210805_200818.jpg
20210805_200942.jpg

20210805_200804.jpg

Attachments

• Sad
Tbh I thought there would be more celebs there. It seemed to be one's they worked with on Takeaway & BGT. And why the Lampards?

• Heart

Sindra Montelle

I know the whole thing about moving on second chances etc...but I feel the Ant and Dec whatever it was has been tarnished,nothing seems natural between them anymore

What?

She may have been a right cow behind the scenes, but he by his own admission put her through hell and then cheated on her. Have some respect for someone you used to love and were married to. Call them a right cow in private to your friends and family. Allowing your PR team and your friends in the press to hound her relentlessly is not the action of a decent person.
I think "hound her relentlessly" is stretching it.
I will repeat again that you have no idea what went on behind closed doors.

I don't agree with all that he has done but I also don't buy into all Lisa's negative press was Ants PR.
As I said earlier, the press in this country are awful and especially towards women.

Oh and I have zero respect for the man I once loved and was married to although over time that has mellowed.
That's life, not everyone parts ways under rainbows and butterflies.

She didn't know they were seeing each other until she saw it in the papers (and the divorce hadn't gone through then) so its hardly a stretch to assume she had to find out the actual date from the papers the same way.
Let's also not forget Lisa dealt with her husband going off with her friend/employee, the papers blaming everything on her, her looks being dragged, the loss of many of her friends, a divorce in which he fought for the dog, which was a birthday present he gave to Lisa (only to buy two new dogs once he won) and on top of that her Dad fighting cancer.
Imo he showed himself up with his behaviour as the saying goes integrity costs nothing, a statement calling off the press and making sure she heard about things privately would have made him appear a nice person, instead of someone who appeared to be doing his damdest to rub Lisa's nose in it at every opportunity, in fact rather like the person James Grant would have us believe he is.
When he made the statement that he'd put Lisa through hell he got respect from me, not informing her he was with her friend/ex employee before it went to the papers is not deserving of any respect.
And you know all this how, because you read it in the paper?

EastofHollywood

Chatty Member
So many faces I'm sick of looking at 😆
Didn't James Grant take over loads of other talent agencies recently? Wonder what happened, as they just seem to still have just a load of TV presenters and soap actors on their books. Also, it says on their website that they profits are shared by their clients. i wonder whether thats how they get such a hol on them?

BigMavis

VIP Member
We were in the virtual audience on Saturday... all very much "primed", you could hear the moderators and producers talking over the show so yes very much "rigged"
Interesting. What happens? I don't watch the show, so I've no idea.

Peachsquish

VIP Member
To be fair, I have worked on events, I have ended up with a face like that at the end! , both Ant and Anne Marie have bitchy resting face.

This is Ant at the races in 2015. Compare and contrast the shots he is caught unawares (petulant looking) to the stage managed rictus grin back in place in the final shot. A lot of headlines from this period allude to Ant’s heavy drinking, this one included.

Dec’s Mrs looks like a hard woman, very similar to Anne-Marie. I think these two women are a better fit friendship wise and I would imagine she (Dec’s Mrs) liked having a new Mrs Ant to kick around with. Lisa probably always regarded the pair of them as staff (working for the management company) than spouses and friends. Lisa knew Dec as a good friend way before his Mrs.
Think many people probably have resting bitch face, but (disclaimer as I've never worked in the public eye where cameras are on you so not any experience with the exception of not leaving the supermarket because David Blunkett and tv cameras were outside and didn't watch to be in any background shots) surely you could just pin on a smile for the 5 or so mins as you walk out of the door, presumably the cameras were within a few feet of them.

No he doesn't look happy at the races, wonder how much he lost is what springs to mind, but did he think he was out of view of cameras and got caught by a long lens, as opposed to walking out of a door in front of cameras.

ETA i normally walk round with rbf and no makeup but if going somewhere would have makeup on and a polite smile, in my case because I'm quite shy and a bit nervous in large groups and they are like a kind of armour.

Last edited:

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Last night was dire. They defo need to go back through old House Parties and see if there's any other ideas they can 'update'

But I really would like to see the pair of them try something separately.

Wee Dec won't have a problem - he's proved he can do it. I actually think his song dance no on BGT was stronger than when the pair of them did it.

But Ant? I'm not sure he could do it - even before his personal problems i don't think he's got a natural talent.
I actually think ant is the funnier of the two

What?

Health issues are very personal and people should only share what they are comfortable sharing.
Maybe one day he'll go into more in depth discussions about his ADHD but until then he is entitled to share as much or as little as he likes, when he likes and with whom.