Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rivermonster

VIP Member
All except Holly 😉 Contractually she doesn't have to do that now because she is under different management. Possibly why there were no photos of her at the wedding. 🤷‍♀️

Why are Lisa and Anne Marie barefoot? Where are their shoes 🤔🤔. To me that is very strange...is Ant so small everyone around him has to take their shoes off??🤔🤔😬😬
Holly W did not attend the wedding -, see what I wrote in previous post.

Peachsquish

VIP Member
Bit of a filler piece. Downplaying 2018 as "a bit of a break" but probably more honest with "its a miracle we still work together again"
Finally progressed to an article without a wedding picture of Ant and Lisa though.

Blackbird

Front page of tomorrow’s DM ‘How did Ant blow £20 million?’
That was a bit of a nasty article IMO. According to the report, "... he applied at Companies House to have Teecourt struck off, meaning that it can no longer trade, sell assets or make payments." Maybe the company was somehow tied up with his marital affairs so it had to be wound up as part of the settlement? Instead, it makes out that he's near-broke. And oh, the shame of suddenly selling his Aston Martin to drive a Range Rover (*sarcasm*) maybe he decided to get something more practical given his new partner has kids, and they have three dogs?

Regarding him throwing the dogs off the sofa, I don't think he did it as callously as people are making out (and I say this as a huge dog lover). Look at the affection he showed them initially - if he was cruel, he wouldn't have done that. I'm more inclined to think there were cushions on the floor, or their beds, that they landed on.

Peachsquish

VIP Member
Well we've had no pap shots so far this week. What does everyone think to this comment from daily mail comments. I thought he looked like he was enjoying the show and quite happy and healthy.
Screenshot_20210314-144810_Daily Mail Online.jpg

Peachsquish

VIP Member
I'm not sure if ITV still have the ancestry doc they did with them both available to watch on the hub, but its certainly worth a watch. Dec comes from a very stable family, Ant on the other hand didn't have that, he did appear to be very close and good to his mum. Dec spoke about his disappointment around Ants behaviour and to be honest Ant came across as someone who needed a lot of support. He was very emotional throughout.
Couldn't find it on the Hub but found it on Britbox

Jkay

Chatty Member
If I was Lisa, I'd take out an injunction against the press coming anywhere near me, she has the money to do that. Harry Styles took one out - when was the last time you saw him other than publicity shots or photographs he's commissioned? I'd also invest in a total makeover - NOT cosmetic surgery, but a personal trainer, a healthy diet, a wardrobe overhaul and perhaps some mindfulness classes. It can't do her self-esteem any good at all, to be constantly pictured looking dishevelled and unhappy. I hope she's not struggling with alcohol dependency - I doubt she'd be able to hold onto her career if she was chaotic and unreliable.
This week when they had pics of him and Olivia Wilde at a wedding and also at a trailer. Pretty sure he doesn't have an injunction

freda19

VIP Member
The post I mentioned earlier re Dec's ex. ⬇

Chablis1

Monday at 2:10 PM
Jamie Redknapp had a thing with Georgie Thompson (Sky Sports’ presenter) who was Dec’s (of Ant and Dec) girlfriend at the time. Dec found out and dumped her. Redknapp also lost interest in her. She is now married to Ben Ainslie

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Just came for a read to see if anyone had picked up on how much Dec is being shown in "papped" photos this last week or so?

Wonder if there is something brewing.
Do you read the ‘Secret Celeb’ thread? I think someone mentioned it on there yesterday