Ant and Dec #3 His car being in a garage is best for everyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time has moved on. Ant has been with AM for a few years now. He has every reason to be happy and proud of his new baby. But one of his spokespeople said he was so happy to be having a baby with the love of his life. No need to add the last four words.
The last four words were purposeful. He comes across as very petty.

Personally I think he’s a bleep for driving under the influence and putting other lives at risk. As someone else said, he should never have been readily accepted back into the fold.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The thing about Ant is that his eyes are always glassy and vacant. He can tell us he’s happy and sober all he likes, but his expression says otherwise

Reactions: 23
Why can’t the press just bleeping Lisa alone? She hasn’t ‘broken her silence’ she shared an Instagram story about her dog 🙄 they’d just love it if she has a massive bitter rant wouldn‘t they?

They are disgustingly cruel to her just to protect their precious money maker Ant.

It's so relentless and personal I wonder if she'd have a case to sue. She has the means. If I were here I'd give it a try.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lisa should put out a statement saying that she had long ago accepted that Ant had moved on. And whilst she was hurt at the time, a lot of water has flowed under the bridge. She has heard their good news, and knowing how much Ant longed for a child, she is happy for him and Anne Marie. Then end it with, I hope the media can also move on. All the interested parties have, and now it is the media’s turn. Please stop scrutinising my social media for clues to my feelings about my ex husband and his wife. There won’t be any hidden meanings, just a genuine desire for you to leave me alone now. Even if she doesn’t mean it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He seems like a truly vile person imo. And the fact the media just welcomed him back in when he literally crashed into another car drunk and coked up just about sums up the cesspit that is ITV.
The media and his lunatic fans were despicable after the crash. He nearly killed a family but the press went into protective mode from the get-go and fans lashed out at everyone from those who said anything remotely critical online to car companies dropping him from their sponserships/advertising.

It was a disgusting display of sycophancy and all for some stale old comedy act who was already long past his sell-by-date imho.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They are disgustingly cruel to her just to protect their precious money maker Ant.

It's so relentless and personal I wonder if she'd have a case to sue. She has the means. If I were here I'd give it a try.
I've seen more than one article about how he thought he would never be able to have kids and it broke his heart. I admittedly never read them but from the glance I took, it was obvious they were making digs at her.

Reactions: 7
Someone should tell Ant now is the time to hand Harley back to Lisa full time.

Really he should have done it when he purchased a pair of puppies. But I think he lacks common sense.

And Ann Marie's 2 lassies better hope that he's still a loving 'father' when he's got his own baby.

Still don't understand how lovely Wee Dec is still pals with this creep.

Reactions: 23
The press treatment of Lisa is vile. I’m certain they always post the least flattering pictures of her on purpose. They have done this for years to many women Paula Yates, Amy Winehouse, Caroline Flack and Caroline Aherne. The constant attempts to humiliate, ridicule and belittle. It’s sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Someone should tell Ant now is the time to hand Harley back to Lisa full time.

Really he should have done it when he purchased a pair of puppies. But I think he lacks common sense.

And Ann Marie's 2 lassies better hope that he's still a loving 'father' when he's got his own baby.

Still don't understand how lovely Wee Dec is still pals with this creep.
I think it's more for show now and they aren't as close as they used to be but they stay together because it's the norm and expected of them. It's a shame as Dec has proven he can go it alone and would probably get more work on his own but nope, he has to come attached to forehead boy which limits what he can do.

Reactions: 12
Time has moved on. Ant has been with AM for a few years now. He has every reason to be happy and proud of his new baby. But one of his spokespeople said he was so happy to be having a baby with the love of his life. No need to add the last four words.
Yes, I also noticed that too, and I found it pretty shocking and rude.

Reactions: 10
All of this. I can only hope one day Saint Ant will be seen for what he is but I doubt it considering he gets to keep a prime time job on TV whilst driving into a car with a child in it whilst out of his nut. It’s the double standards and hypocrisy for me; some people can get away with it like Ant, others are villifed and have their careers and lives ruined because they cheated on their parter.

Ant is NOT a nice men, I know people who’ve worked around him and he’s just not, that is all I can say. His treatment of Lisa is diabolical as is the press. Lisa has been treated horribly by the press, likely at Ants managements request, however I’ve never felt the public bought it. Aside from liking the odd tweet, she really kept her dignity there. She built his career with him and has a successful one of her own. I dont think she was unreasonable claiming what she was due, or wanting to keep her house and dog even if he hadn’t cheated with the hired help which, for me, is disgusting of Anne-Marie and such a betrayal. Things like that bother me. It is muggy.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She's always struck me as someone who has jumped into a mother role with him - "I can make him better" sort of attitude. I've got a friend who is the same, always finds some lame duck to take on and usually ends up shattered in 1000s of pieces afterwards.

I really hope she's got good family support because I've got a very sad feeling that she's going to need it.

Reactions: 7
She's always struck me as someone who has jumped into a mother role with him - "I can make him better" sort of attitude. I've got a friend who is the same, always finds some lame duck to take on and usually ends up shattered in 1000s of pieces afterwards.

I really hope she's got good family support because I've got a very sad feeling that she's going to need it.
To be honest, I’ve got duck all sympathy. To be in Lisa’s home, under her employ, and pretending to be her friend whilst at the very least, having a emotional affair with her husband at the same time is just disposable and unforgivable to me.

If she wants to believe the fanny I suspect
He told her about their marriage, how unhappy he is etc etc then she deserves all she gets.

As someone in recovery, she needs to be careful if he falls again because it’s always spectacular when it happens

I agree though, he has patterns of behaviour but she won’t be the first head side piece to think she’s safe just because he cheated on his wife for her and she is knocked up. Worked out so well for Many before her.

As my old nan used to say - when the mistress becomes a wife, there is a vacancy

• Heart
Reactions: 20