Ant and Dec #3 His car being in a garage is best for everyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot bear him horrible spiteful, selfish bleeping bellend. There was absolutely no need to put ‘with the love of his life’ in. Honestly you didn’t even let the poor woman keep her dog when you ran off with your ready made family/the help and even after all this can’t miss the opportunity to stick the boot in again.
Wish Lisa all the best.

Reactions: 31
Because its petty, he’s spiteful. He has a new family a new baby on the way and new dogs. Surely Hurley as he’s aging would be happier in one home with Lisa, instead of being carted back and forth.

Reactions: 23
Another thing that annoyed me about Ant is how he tries to erase father of Anne Marie’s older girls. Referring to him as his kids, it’s so disrespectful. There was a comment on a DM article from someone related to their dad who said he’d been really upset by it.

Reactions: 26
Because its petty, he’s spiteful. He has a new family a new baby on the way and new dogs. Surely Hurley as he’s aging would be happier in one home with Lisa, instead of being carted back and forth.
But it's his dog too. Why would he just give the dog up because he has a kid on the way? Would people be saying the same for Lisa if she was pregnant?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
But it's his dog too. Why would he just give the dog up because he has a kid on the way? Would people be saying the same for Lisa if she was pregnant?
The dog was originally bought by him and given to Lisa as a present, apart from anything else...

Reactions: 17
I can understand that he wants to keep a bond with Hurley - I've got two and they're very much my dogs but i know that if we ever split, that my husband would still want to spend time with them. They're not just pets, they're part of you. I don't like Ant at all but I understand loving a dog. And the dog would sense losing him.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The dog was originally bought by him and given to Lisa as a present, apart from anything else...
It shows what a nasty piece of work he is that he fought with her over the dog in the first place. If you'd broken the heart of someone you'd been with for decades by unceremoniously ditching her for a woman she'd considered her friend, surely the least you would do is try to cause as little further hurt as possible and not be even more cruel by also trying to take away the dog you'd given her as a gift. Even if he'd fallen out of love with her, you'd expect him to still have a basic level of human compassion and respect for her. Instead, he's demonstrated what a selfish, cold hearted person he is.

Almost feel sorry for Anne-Marie. Ant seems to just drain the life out of his partners. If you compare pictures from when they first got together, to ones in recent years, the strain and exhaustion is incredibly apparent. Just like it was with Lisa.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve just noticed Lisa has a credit on DOI for host make up so Stephen Mulhern must be using her for this as well. I’m pleased it hasn’t come between them given he’s close to Ant & Dec as well

• Heart
Reactions: 16
"Seen for the first time" like she's some zoo animal. I need to stop giving the Fail hits.

Reactions: 12
Pleased to see lots of love and
an outpouring of well wishes to Lisa on the mail and mirror online comments - all your PR can’t quite sway public sympathy towards you fo for shagging the help behind your wife’s back even if they do run itv and have holds over the majority of uk papers Ant 🙈😂 just not that popular, yet interestingly whilst you are in decline -Decs star seems to be rise. is it too a was early to hope for an uncoupling between the duo?!

Reactions: 11
Saw an article on The Sun website earlier that completely had Lisa’s back, lovely and nice to have some balance, for once not singing the big foreheaded ones praises. He must have pissed them off, so transparent but great long may it continue

Reactions: 11
To be honest, I’ve got duck all sympathy. To be in Lisa’s home, under her employ, and pretending to be her friend whilst at the very least, having a emotional affair with her husband at the same time is just disposable and unforgivable to me.

If she wants to believe the fanny I suspect
He told her about their marriage, how unhappy he is etc etc then she deserves all she gets.

As someone in recovery, she needs to be careful if he falls again because it’s always spectacular when it happens

I agree though, he has patterns of behaviour but she won’t be the first head side piece to think she’s safe just because he cheated on his wife for her and she is knocked up. Worked out so well for Many before her.

As my old nan used to say - when the mistress becomes a wife, there is a vacancy
This is spot on, it takes a certain type of person to cheat on their husband and father of their daughters with the husband of their best friend. I get a vile vibe off Anne Marie. People say why bother with a baby, well I bet she has fought for nothing less over the past few years just because his relationship with Lisa failed to produce a child. This was one-upmanship at its finest. Probably an egg or sperm donor, or both, but their baby!

Never fails to amaze me how Ant did had that affair when Lisa stood by him through the offences and getting him sober. But somehow I am more annoyed at Anne Marie as she was Lisa’s best friend and confidante, she knew of any weakness in their relationship, its not what women do to their best friends. The hurt for Lisa must have been devastating.

Anne Marie's ex-husband was devastated as well.

Reactions: 20
Never fails to amaze me how Ant did had that affair when Lisa stood by him through the offences and getting him sober. But somehow I am more annoyed at Anne Marie as she was Lisa’s best friend and confidante, she knew of any weakness in their relationship, its not what women do to their best friends.
Waking-up next to Ant's gormless mug each morning is punishment enough. I bet he's a right miserable sulky git too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Waking-up next to Ant's gormless mug each morning is punishment enough. I bet he's a right miserable sulky git too.
Yes!
he’s the epitome of man-child so self centred I can imagine he’ll be most put out when the novelty of having a baby wears off if he’s not still Anne-Marie’s focus although that said she doesn’t seem the most maternal mum in the world so I’m sure she will be more than happy for Nannie’s to take over mum duties anyway.

Reactions: 9
Yes!
he’s the epitome of man-child so self centred I can imagine he’ll be most put out when the novelty of having a baby wears off if he’s not still Anne-Marie’s focus although that said she doesn’t seem the most maternal mum in the world so I’m sure she will be more than happy for Nannie’s to take over mum duties anyway.
Day nannies, night nannies... you name it they will have it! I mean I love my kids but if anything if will have u reaching for a bottle its a newborn 🤣

Reactions: 5
Hind is an awful journalist (I use that term loosely), who works for an equally awful newspaper (again I use that term loosely!)

Reactions: 1