Ant and Dec #3 His car being in a garage is best for everyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So set up, she was looking right into the camera at times. Though there's a comment saying she must have got her dress from the school uniform section in Asda 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Latest article
All the "doting dad" stuff is stomach churning. He's just being a totally normal parent doing normal parent things (calling the paps aside)... these PR pieces always use that phrase when it's a celeb and baby article and it grinds my gears.

Reactions: 13
Have you ever seen photos of Dec and his wife with their kids???

When they're in Australia, you sometimes see the wee girl with her face pixilated.

But I can't recall any photos of Dec pushing a pram

There are also very few pictures of Dec walking his dog (mind you it's a wee sausage dog so it probably gets knackered walking round the block)

Which for me means these are all set up photos.

Reactions: 10

When they're in Australia, you sometimes see the wee girl with her face pixilated.

There are also very few pictures of Dec walking his dog (mind you it's a wee sausage dog so it probably gets knackered walking round the block)

Lol you don't need to be Sherlock to figure that out.

Reactions: 4

Just had a quick Google and yes there are quite a few.

A couple here from in England
32844078-8703303-image-a-24_1599405322472.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000526541692.jpg

I think he might have been supping the old falling down water before last night's show he appeared a bit manic at times

Reactions: 2
I think he might have been supping the old falling down water before last night's show he appeared a bit manic at times
He is quite manic at times. Ive noticed it before. The pressure on him to not fall off the wagon must be immense. Not good for his mental health at all.

Reactions: 1