Ant and Dec #3 His car being in a garage is best for everyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the press photos made it obvious, just hope they all leave Lisa out of this for many reasons, should also add Ant's PR to that too.

Reactions: 10
Well the press photos made it obvious, just hope they all leave Lisa out of this for many reasons, should also add Ant's PR to that too.
Yes Lisa should be protected at all costs. I really hope she has good support and he had the decency to tell her privately and sensitively many months before this hit the headlines. If it's still what she wants, I also hope she gets her miracle against the odds as he has, however that looks for her🙏💕

Reactions: 14
Ok and I didn't despite my parents having me young. I'm sorry you also experienced premature mother loss but that's literally the point. All the 'good planning' in the world won't avoid kids having to live without their parents. You're missing the point. A 48 year old could have a kid and die the next year, so could a 20 year old. They could equally both live another 50 years and get old. You don't know what life holds so you should do what makes you happy and bring kids into the world when you can if that's what that means. We've been trying a long time and yes I wish we'd fallen when my husband was 40/41
Ok and I didn't despite my parents having me young. I'm sorry you also experienced premature mother loss but that's literally the point. All the 'good planning' in the world won't avoid kids having to live without their parents. You're missing the point. A 48 year old could have a kid and die the next year, so could a 20 year old. They could equally both live another 50 years and get old. You don't know what life holds so you should do what makes you happy and bring kids into the world when you can if that's what that means. We've been trying a long time and yes I wish we'd fallen when my husband was 40/41 but we didn't and I still know we'd give a kid all the love and stability we could while we could, as is all any parent can wish for
Agree but my parents had kids in their 30’s and hoped for the best. My father is now in his late 80’s and is declining while I am in my early 40’s. They lose 10 years on that with their decision so I would say yes that is selfish. Nothing is crueler than losing a parent (apart from losing a child) and as I lost one is early I wish I had more time with my father while he is still able. Money won’t buy you back that time.

I politely disagree but this is not what this thread about. I hope you find peace with your situation and can realise that your dad's decisions would only have ever have been about desiring you in his life, as having your own kids was. Also having a parent alive in your 40s is a privilege denied to many

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Feeling really awful for Lisa re: the pregancy news.

I've not liked Ant since he tried to take the dog away from her during the divoce. What a spiteful prick.

Reactions: 25
Hope she is okay, it must be horrible news to hear.

And for all those banging about how age doesn’t matter, it does. I had the double whammy of an older father and a mother dying young and it is hard, you have zero support with kids and it is sad they will never know their grandparents. I had all four growing up, and have the best memories.
It's not the same situation but my dad had me and my sister with my mum then got with another woman when he was 46. He made it clear he wanted no more kids as he was far too old and, to be honest, was never a dad when we were younger leaving everything to my mother. In his defence, he did everything needed to make sure it wouldn't happen when she kept on about having another child and eventually she told him she had decided against it but she ended up pregnant anyway five minutes later claiming it was an 'accident'. So there is now a 25-year age gap between myself who was born in 1981 and my half-sister who was born in 2006. To make it even messier, my sister had a son in 2005 and they wanted him to call her auntie but my sister made clear that wasn't going to happen. Now she is a teenager and a stroppy cow who her mother lets do everything and my dad also lets her away with stuff as even though he is only in his 60s, his health is bad and he can't deal so he also lets her away as it is less hassle according to him. By the time she was born, all four grandparents had passed. My dad's mother was the typical doting grandmother who would never have a word spoken about us. She baked stuff for us, knitted us clothes, bought us stuff and was always there if we fell out with our parents. We aren't really on good terms with her but I do think it's sad she never got the chance to know her

I do feel for Lisa...while normally it's a case of splitting up and moving on, he seems to have continually rubbed her nose in it every step of the way and I guarantee as soon as the wee one is born he is gonna do interviews, going on about this being 'the family he wanted with his wife and child etc' prodding at her again and if she does answer back, she will get pelters from his fans calling her out for being jealous.

Reactions: 22
Am happy for them, and hope Lisa is okay.

I grew up without any grandparents as paternal ones had died young, and my mother grew up in orphanages so had no parents. I turned out fab!

I became a mum in my late 30s. As long as parents love their kids age isn’t so important. Personally as an older mum I am financially and emotionally stable, I have wisdom I didn’t have in my youth. And I am an awesome mum!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I am the same age as her with a just 7 year old (also have an adult child) and it is exhausting. A baby is always happy news, however I couldn't have a newborn now! With peri-menopause kicking my butt, working full time, all the school activities, making sure my adult daughter is OK and trying to keep safe with the youngest I just couldn't do it. However when your husband has millions in the bank and they will most likely have a nanny maybe it's a lot easier!

Reactions: 12
That's ok as long as they're loved and been kept safe. My friend is 36 and has an 88 year old dad and 69 year old mum who she's really close to and has had a wonderful life with. It's fine. My mum and dad had me young and by the time I was 11 they'd both died (dad at 2 and mum just shy of my 11th birthday). It literally doesn't matter about age. If I get my wish now I'll be 66 when my baby is 30 and my husband will be 78 hopefully. I don't think age matters, what matters is the love and stability they receive. There's lots to criticise Ant on but I'm not sure this is it
Everyone's experience is different. My parents had me when they were older. I lost my dad at 27 and my mum at 40. But mostly, my mum was going through menopause when I was in my teens, and she struggled, was constantly angry and miserable. And the generational gap was brutal. My brothers are 12 and 13 years older than me, so I may as well be an only child. My mother insisted on bringing me up the same way as she did my older siblings, not understanding that things were different all those years down the line. That created a lot of conflict. And I will add, I was beloved by my parents who always wanted a girl. So yeah, it's not that simple.

Reactions: 7
Feeling really awful for Lisa re: the pregancy news.

I've not liked Ant since he tried to take the dog away from her during the divoce. What a spiteful prick.
the fact that he didn't let her have the dog struck me as very petty and nasty and told me all I needed to know about him

Reactions: 30
This has been driving me mad for ages but does anyone remember an article in the news (probably daily mail) about him crashing his car into a tree a few weeks before the drink drive incident. I remember at the time thinking it was strange he was in 2 car accidents within such a short time frame. I assume as the first one was no other parties involved, he wasn’t breathalysed . Do pr have the power to bury stories like that as it just seemed to vanished and I’m sure it definitely happened!

Reactions: 12
I can't decide if she's either brave or reckless having a child with a recovering addict regardless of their age. Even with help, it's a huge life change and a lot of stress.

Reactions: 5
Why can’t the press just bleeping Lisa alone? She hasn’t ‘broken her silence’ she shared an Instagram story about her dog 🙄 they’d just love it if she has a massive bitter rant wouldn‘t they?

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Yes Lisa should be protected at all costs. I really hope she has good support and he had the decency to tell her privately and sensitively many months before this hit the headlines. If it's still what she wants, I also hope she gets her miracle against the odds as he has, however that looks for her🙏💕
He doesn’t strike me as having any decency. I’ve no doubt that the planted press stories recently speculating on her pregnancy were leaked by him to avoid facing Lisa directly. He’s the vindictive, cowardly type.

Reactions: 18
Time has moved on. Ant has been with AM for a few years now. He has every reason to be happy and proud of his new baby. But one of his spokespeople said he was so happy to be having a baby with the love of his life. No need to add the last four words.

Reactions: 24
He doesn’t strike me as having any decency. I’ve no doubt that the planted press stories recently speculating on her pregnancy were leaked by him to avoid facing Lisa directly. He’s the vindictive, cowardly type.
He seems like a truly vile person imo. And the fact the media just welcomed him back in when he literally crashed into another car drunk and coked up just about sums up the cesspit that is ITV.

Reactions: 20
He seems like a truly vile person imo. And the fact the media just welcomed him back in when he literally crashed into another car drunk and coked up just about sums up the cesspit that is the mainstream media.
Being kind to Ant (media) was because their pages are full of stories and exclusives from other celebs in the agency representing them. That agency has lost a few celebs lately. Their influence is waning. If the Ant thing happened today the media would be more censorious.

Reactions: 6