Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YeahBrackie

Can't see it ending well if she is pregnant. Ant comes across as a spoilt selfish man-child who has to be "looked after" by his partners. I can't see him taking well to having a newborn baby around, depriving him of sleep and taking the attention away from him.

I've always hated the media narrative that he doesn't bear any responsibility for his actions, and it's the women around him who either make him "good" or "bad." I feel so sorry for Lisa. She must have put up with loads of shit behind the scenes when he was in the middle of his addiction. Yet she's portrayed as the bad guy because she couldn't get him sober, and his new partner is portrayed as the hero because she did. Where's Ant's responsibility here? He's a grown arse man who is responsible for his own bloody life and his own addiction.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

IllBredHen

When this child is in their 30’s Ant is going to be pushing 80.
That's ok as long as they're loved and been kept safe. My friend is 36 and has an 88 year old dad and 69 year old mum who she's really close to and has had a wonderful life with. It's fine. My mum and dad had me young and by the time I was 11 they'd both died (dad at 2 and mum just shy of my 11th birthday). It literally doesn't matter about age. If I get my wish now I'll be 66 when my baby is 30 and my husband will be 78 hopefully. I don't think age matters, what matters is the love and stability they receive. There's lots to criticise Ant on but I'm not sure this is it

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Roobarb

I'm Team Lisa since Ant insisted on shared custody for the dog he bought for her even though he had got new dogs with his new lady. And I think this was whilst Lisa's dad had cancer.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

QueenieMcSheenee

I cannot bear him horrible spiteful, selfish fucking bellend. There was absolutely no need to put ‘with the love of his life’ in. Honestly you didn’t even let the poor woman keep her dog when you ran off with your ready made family/the help and even after all this can’t miss the opportunity to stick the boot in again.
Wish Lisa all the best.

Reactions: 32

Mokie

Chatty Member
The press treatment of Lisa is vile. I’m certain they always post the least flattering pictures of her on purpose. They have done this for years to many women Paula Yates, Amy Winehouse, Caroline Flack and Caroline Aherne. The constant attempts to humiliate, ridicule and belittle. It’s sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

MissPrint

VIP Member
Time has moved on. Ant has been with AM for a few years now. He has every reason to be happy and proud of his new baby. But one of his spokespeople said he was so happy to be having a baby with the love of his life. No need to add the last four words.
The last four words were purposeful. He comes across as very petty.

Personally I think he’s a cunt for driving under the influence and putting other lives at risk. As someone else said, he should never have been readily accepted back into the fold.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I guess I’m mean but the whole thing looks pathetic and desperate. No offence meant to older mothers but it’s pure selfishness for those two to be quickly popping out a child before her clock stops ticking. He just wants a baby even though he’s past it and not good father material, she just wants a meal ticket for when he gets back on the sauce or shags one of her friends. He treated Lisa appallingly letting the press humiliate her at any given opportunity and letting stories out about her infertility. They’ve probably leaked this story to gauge public opinion and so they can say they were sensitive to Lisa.
I’ve edited to add I was almost 40 when my youngest was born and I if I’m honest I felt old and tired and the pregnancy wasn’t even problematic, not to mention being widowed 2 years later (my husband was older but we didn’t expect that) so I feel entitled to my opinion.

Last edited:

bignellie

VIP Member
Feeling really awful for Lisa re: the pregancy news.

I've not liked Ant since he tried to take the dog away from her during the divoce. What a spiteful prick.
the fact that he didn't let her have the dog struck me as very petty and nasty and told me all I needed to know about him

Spilttea

VIP Member
I think this may be the soft non announcement announcement before they confirm it themselves. Judging by all the pro Ant articles during his divorce, the way they posted unflattering pics of his ex and all the “secret insider “someone close to Lisa disclosed…”Ant and his team are fully in bed with the gutter press.

As for for his latest wife I would wish her luck coping with an alcoholic man child but she literally got into that bed whilst Lisa was still lying in it, so hope karma does it’s thing with her, a baby with him secures her the bag.

• Heart

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
Time has moved on. Ant has been with AM for a few years now. He has every reason to be happy and proud of his new baby. But one of his spokespeople said he was so happy to be having a baby with the love of his life. No need to add the last four words.
All of this. I can only hope one day Saint Ant will be seen for what he is but I doubt it considering he gets to keep a prime time job on TV whilst driving into a car with a child in it whilst out of his nut. It’s the double standards and hypocrisy for me; some people can get away with it like Ant, others are villifed and have their careers and lives ruined because they cheated on their parter.

Ant is NOT a nice men, I know people who’ve worked around him and he’s just not, that is all I can say. His treatment of Lisa is diabolical as is the press. Lisa has been treated horribly by the press, likely at Ants managements request, however I’ve never felt the public bought it. Aside from liking the odd tweet, she really kept her dignity there. She built his career with him and has a successful one of her own. I dont think she was unreasonable claiming what she was due, or wanting to keep her house and dog even if he hadn’t cheated with the hired help which, for me, is disgusting of Anne-Marie and such a betrayal. Things like that bother me. It is muggy.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Another thing that annoyed me about Ant is how he tries to erase father of Anne Marie’s older girls. Referring to him as his kids, it’s so disrespectful. There was a comment on a DM article from someone related to their dad who said he’d been really upset by it.

Reactions: 27

IllBredHen

As suspected- now confirmed
View attachment 2746859
I feel so bad for Lisa, as someone who is currently going through the fertility minefield of trying for a baby and now 7 years in, I can't imagine how painful it would be. At the same time, it gives me so much hope and I do wish them the best with bringing a healthy and happy baby into the world 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Why can’t the press just fucking Lisa alone? She hasn’t ‘broken her silence’ she shared an Instagram story about her dog 🙄 they’d just love it if she has a massive bitter rant wouldn‘t they?

• Angry
Reactions: 25

Linda Lee

Feeling really awful for Lisa re: the pregancy news.

I've not liked Ant since he tried to take the dog away from her during the divoce. What a spiteful prick.

princesssparklepants

I genuinley feel for Lisa when I see stuff like that article. No matter how much she must feel revulsion for him now after how he treated her post break up it just be like a dagger in her heart that he's having the baby they tried so hard and so long to have. It's likely that was a factor in their split too, the stress and heartbreak must have been incredible, especially for Lisa going through the treatments and injections and medications etc.

In the unlikely event he had nothing to do with the stuff after their split he still never stood up and said (or even posted on social media.) "oi, that's enough. We might have split up but she was a large part of my life for many years and I respect her enough to not have her dragged through the mud just because we are no longer together." the contacts and finances he had would have drawn a line under most of it.

It sort of feels like they're doing the pap walks and the extra showing off to make it even harder and more painful for her.' Im not saying they wouldn't be papped and the pregnancy made news but there's an edge being played to that feels like an extra little dig at her because she can't have it but he can.

• Heart

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Because its petty, he’s spiteful. He has a new family a new baby on the way and new dogs. Surely Hurley as he’s aging would be happier in one home with Lisa, instead of being carted back and forth.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

House of Tea

VIP Member

House of Tea

VIP Member
Lisa should put out a statement saying that she had long ago accepted that Ant had moved on. And whilst she was hurt at the time, a lot of water has flowed under the bridge. She has heard their good news, and knowing how much Ant longed for a child, she is happy for him and Anne Marie. Then end it with, I hope the media can also move on. All the interested parties have, and now it is the media’s turn. Please stop scrutinising my social media for clues to my feelings about my ex husband and his wife. There won’t be any hidden meanings, just a genuine desire for you to leave me alone now. Even if she doesn’t mean it.

• Heart
Feel for Lisa
The Daily Mail always start hounding her when something happens with Ant. They absolutely love Any and he’s deffo in bed with them. No idea if his wife is pregnant tbh- she’s always been quite overweight but time will tell.
I think how they treated Lisa was appalling tbh and the press should just let her get on with her life.
I know people who are have worked with Lisa and they all say she’s absolutely lovely.

Reactions: 23