Ant and Dec #3 His car being in a garage is best for everyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That article is 100% bullshit. Honestly, how can that journalist put her name to it? There is no way, with all the mutual friends Ant and Lisa have, that she found that out from the Daily Mail. Also, it’s been years, she’s been through a whole other relationship since then, and she clearly won’t be defining herself on the failure of that relationship. If she’s any sense at all, she’ll be thinking what a relief she’s not 48 and about to bring up a baby with an addict.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That article is 100% bullshit. Honestly, how can that journalist put her name to it? There is no way, with all the mutual friends Ant and Lisa have, that she found that out from the Daily Mail. Also, it’s been years, she’s been through a whole other relationship since then, and she clearly won’t be defining herself on the failure of that relationship. If she’s any sense at all, she’ll be thinking what a relief she’s not 48 and about to bring up a baby with an addict.
If the Daily Mail lost the advertising revenue ITV pays them it would go bankrupt. Just remember that.

Reactions: 3
I think if she kept off social media or made her profile private, they would.

I'm not always sure she helps herself tbh.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think if she kept off social media or made her profile private, they would.

I'm not always sure she helps herself tbh.
Why should she? She’s a human being living her own life and isn’t to blame for cunts at the Mail writing rubbish.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She did lash out at the start but she hasn’t done for a long time and seems to have moved on with her life.

Reactions: 4
Her socials are mostly about her own life. She does seem to love a cheesy meme but no more than many. Why should she be turned off Insta, where she publicises her own career? She unwisely liked a few tweets/posts six years ago but since then it’s been innocuous stuff.

Reactions: 13
Ant must be one of the most gormless looking blokes in Britain. He is bleeping gormless, I suppose that's why. I despise the man.

Reactions: 11