Ant and Dec #3 His car being in a garage is best for everyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we've had the sad news of Dec's brother Fr Dermot's death, followed by the happier news of his son Jack being born.

For Ant we've had brief details of a dog custody battle being fought and the happier discovery of less pap dog walks.

And of course for both we had the face pulling competition at the Coronation and the possible upcoming cameo in the new and updated version of Byker (Grove) they are helping to produce.

Reactions: 4
Thanks for the thread. I can’t stand James Cordon so not mad on this Byker Grove revamp

Reactions: 6
Latest, as always the DM have knocked a couple of years off Anne Marie's actual age.

Reactions: 2
I suggested a title in the last thread (or at least plagiarised it from a MailOnline comment!) Is it too late to add? Or was it used and removed?

D334088F-CEE3-4DBD-BE27-38F7BEE3E9FA.jpeg

I suggested a title in the last thread (or at least plagiarised it from a MailOnline comment!) Is it too late to add? Or was it used and removed?

View attachment 2320804
I didn't start thread 1 so when it filled up I just made thread 2, the same with just the number.
I think yours has been the first ever title suggestion and when I saw the original post I thought oh yeah must do that but it had gone out of my head when it came time to make thread 3.
Happy to message the mods and see if they'll add it.

Reactions: 1
Lisa has split up with her boyfriend. I hope this doesn’t mean the tabloids are going be on her case again, trying to show her looking rough like they did before.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Wonder why they’ve done this as if it’s a FaceTime when the walls, windows and roof make it look like they are in the same place 🤔
IMG_3540.jpeg

I have a feeling her recent ex has sold his story. Whatever his story is. This is the second cryptic post she has put out recently.

IMG_3311.jpg

---
Come on Lisa, thrive.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Well done to the young winner, but at this point I'm convinced Ant has a toupee on and it would be better to just admit it.