Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I am an older mum! I met my partner later in life too and we wanted a child. It’s not selfish!

in our case we are financially stable, have had many adventures in life, we are best pals and massively in love, littlun is a teen now

• Heart
Reactions: 22

MissPrint

VIP Member
I think if she kept off social media or made her profile private, they would.

I'm not always sure she helps herself tbh.
Why should she? She’s a human being living her own life and isn’t to blame for cunts at the Mail writing rubbish.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

I know Stuff

To be honest, I’ve got fuck all sympathy. To be in Lisa’s home, under her employ, and pretending to be her friend whilst at the very least, having a emotional affair with her husband at the same time is just disposable and unforgivable to me.

If she wants to believe the fanny I suspect
He told her about their marriage, how unhappy he is etc etc then she deserves all she gets.

As someone in recovery, she needs to be careful if he falls again because it’s always spectacular when it happens

I agree though, he has patterns of behaviour but she won’t be the first dickhead side piece to think she’s safe just because he cheated on his wife for her and she is knocked up. Worked out so well for Many before her.

As my old nan used to say - when the mistress becomes a wife, there is a vacancy
This is spot on, it takes a certain type of person to cheat on their husband and father of their daughters with the husband of their best friend. I get a vile vibe off Anne Marie. People say why bother with a baby, well I bet she has fought for nothing less over the past few years just because his relationship with Lisa failed to produce a child. This was one-upmanship at its finest. Probably an egg or sperm donor, or both, but their baby!

Never fails to amaze me how Ant did had that affair when Lisa stood by him through the offences and getting him sober. But somehow I am more annoyed at Anne Marie as she was Lisa’s best friend and confidante, she knew of any weakness in their relationship, its not what women do to their best friends. The hurt for Lisa must have been devastating.

Anne Marie's ex-husband was devastated as well.

Reactions: 21

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
Headline news? Jesus wept. I hope they've got inside info, because if she's not pregnant that's a horribly cruel thing to do to a woman.

Reactions: 21

Linda Lee

Why can’t the press just fucking Lisa alone? She hasn’t ‘broken her silence’ she shared an Instagram story about her dog 🙄 they’d just love it if she has a massive bitter rant wouldn‘t they?

They are disgustingly cruel to her just to protect their precious money maker Ant.

It's so relentless and personal I wonder if she'd have a case to sue. She has the means. If I were here I'd give it a try.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

kingseven

VIP Member
Wasn't there a hit piece story on Lisa when her dad was dying saying how Lisa 'refused' to let a distraught Ant say goodbye to her father? The way the press treats Lisa is appalling.
I can't imagine it was his dying wish to see Ant either unless he was still well enough to give him a right hook.

• Haha

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
She's always struck me as someone who has jumped into a mother role with him - "I can make him better" sort of attitude. I've got a friend who is the same, always finds some lame duck to take on and usually ends up shattered in 1000s of pieces afterwards.

I really hope she's got good family support because I've got a very sad feeling that she's going to need it.
To be honest, I’ve got fuck all sympathy. To be in Lisa’s home, under her employ, and pretending to be her friend whilst at the very least, having a emotional affair with her husband at the same time is just disposable and unforgivable to me.

If she wants to believe the fanny I suspect
He told her about their marriage, how unhappy he is etc etc then she deserves all she gets.

As someone in recovery, she needs to be careful if he falls again because it’s always spectacular when it happens

I agree though, he has patterns of behaviour but she won’t be the first dickhead side piece to think she’s safe just because he cheated on his wife for her and she is knocked up. Worked out so well for Many before her.

As my old nan used to say - when the mistress becomes a wife, there is a vacancy

• Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
He doesn’t strike me as having any decency. I’ve no doubt that the planted press stories recently speculating on her pregnancy were leaked by him to avoid facing Lisa directly. He’s the vindictive, cowardly type.
He seems like a truly vile person imo. And the fact the media just welcomed him back in when he literally crashed into another car drunk and coked up just about sums up the cesspit that is ITV.

House of Tea

VIP Member
I do feel for Lisa as the press are picking on things she posts that are more than likely nothing to do with Ant, the recent one seemingly regarding her dad and I guess others about her recent ex etc.
She has not spoken out but the headlines look like she has if the articles are not read, yes she did react via social media after the split but overall has just got on with her life, I notice they don't have articles/mentions on Anne-Marie's ex.
Now the baby is here I hope the media (+ PR agents) just leave all involved alone also Dec needs to stay away from Phil the press will be ready when his money runs out.
The press love casting women as victims, particularly the Daily Mail. They loved Lisa looking unkempt when the split happened. The photos they snatched of her were daily fodder for their online platform. But even more then that they love to present them as perennially lovelorn, left, dumped and never allowed to move on. The man is lauded for his new life, his new family but they like to keep the woman down as a victim. They did, and still do, to Jennifer Anniston. The press are never going to let her forget she was dumped by Pitt.

• Heart

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
That article is 100% bullshit. Honestly, how can that journalist put her name to it? There is no way, with all the mutual friends Ant and Lisa have, that she found that out from the Daily Mail. Also, it’s been years, she’s been through a whole other relationship since then, and she clearly won’t be defining herself on the failure of that relationship. If she’s any sense at all, she’ll be thinking what a relief she’s not 48 and about to bring up a baby with an addict.

• Heart

I know Stuff

But giving an ex who you spent many years trying and failing to conceive a child with a heads up when you are in the public eye and know it will be a big news story would have been a kind and decent thing to do.
With that knowledge it seems harsh to condemn Lisa for a quote about getting over the struggles of the last few months.
I don't want any more children and yet I was still upset to get the results I had started menopause, Lisa wanted to give her husband a child, was unable to and someone else, her ex friend, has given her now ex husband one. There will be sadness and likely feelings of personal failure not to mention her dad's anniversary the day before the child's birth.
Well said. Not only did Ant cheat, but Ann-Marie was (allegedly) one of Lisa’s best friends 🤔. Absolutely vile, self absorbed pair who gave zero thought to their partners.

I also heard that it was a donated egg and sperm put into Ann-Marie?? They had made several attempts at this? Judging by her age and his past fertility issues, I wouldn't be surprised.

Reactions: 19

Joan of Narc

It's awful that Ant and Lisa's infertility struggles are brought up as well. Lisa deserves to move on with her life. I hope she can rise above it- it must be hard.

• Heart
  • Sad

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
He'll be back on the booze by the time the baby is a few months old and she's too tired to focus 100% of her attention on him....

Having a baby is like throwing a bomb into a relationship, let's be honest.

MissPrint

VIP Member
This pair are starting to grate. Planting stories about walking a dog in order to encourage more speculative stories about his wife is very 2001. 😴

I wish the spam-headed drink driver would fuck off. He gives me the ick.

• Haha
  • Heart

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
Poor Lisa. How many of us would want our exes turning up at a time like that, especially when I think they were still in dispute at that point. If that’s true, it points to massive selfishness from Ant. I’m sure many of us have found losing an ex’s family painful when splitting up but unfortunately it’s usually part of the deal and we have to accept that.

Reactions: 18

Londonlady68

Chatty Member
Team Lisa. Ant's wife gives of snobby, bitchy smug vibes.
Definitely just flabby and not pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 18