Ant and Dec #3 His car being in a garage is best for everyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow the DM really is gutter press isn’t it. How awful for her if she isn’t pregnant. Yet other people can go whole pregnancies and it not be known like Tana Ramsay. And if she is pregnant then great but it’s their news to tell if and when they want. Scumbags.

Reactions: 9
Wow the DM really is gutter press isn’t it. How awful for her if she isn’t pregnant. Yet other people can go whole pregnancies and it not be known like Tana Ramsay. And if she is pregnant then great but it’s their news to tell if and when they want. Scumbags.
She totally is pregnant, just look at her. Plus she needs an insurance baby.

But yes, the DM is gutter press... we didn't need this article to prove that they're the lowest of the low.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It's awful that Ant and Lisa's infertility struggles are brought up as well. Lisa deserves to move on with her life. I hope she can rise above it- it must be hard.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Can't see it ending well if she is pregnant. Ant comes across as a spoilt selfish man-child who has to be "looked after" by his partners. I can't see him taking well to having a newborn baby around, depriving him of sleep and taking the attention away from him.

I've always hated the media narrative that he doesn't bear any responsibility for his actions, and it's the women around him who either make him "good" or "bad." I feel so sorry for Lisa. She must have put up with loads of tit behind the scenes when he was in the middle of his addiction. Yet she's portrayed as the bad guy because she couldn't get him sober, and his new partner is portrayed as the hero because she did. Where's Ant's responsibility here? He's a grown arse man who is responsible for his own bloody life and his own addiction.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Some of Hind's sources are good so it may well be true but what a weird article if she's not been fed it directly from Ant's camp
She did some good articles with the regard to the Philth Schofield saga. This one seems very poor, and cruel, by comparison.
---
She totally is pregnant, just look at her. Plus she needs an insurance baby.

But yes, the DM is gutter press... we didn't need this article to prove that they're the lowest of the low.
Could be either (baby or "other"), looking at the pics again. It's the shape which originally made me think "not". I get what you're saying about "insurance" though, and also the way she didn't travel with him to Australia, but that could just be that she didn't want to be away from her daughters for so long? If she is pregnant, all I can say is that she is only 2 years younger than me, and at 50 next month, I would not want to be going through the baby stage again - just wouldn't have the energy. But hopefully she is fitter and has a lot more energy than I would. Hope it brings her and Ant happiness if she is. I just think having a baby is like throwing a hand grenade into a relationship - can bring up and highlight all sorts of issues that weren't apparent before. I speak from experience unfortunately, though my children were the best thing to happen to me. We'll all find out in time anyway whether she is pregnant or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She did some good articles with the regard to the Philth Schofield saga. This one seems very poor, and cruel, by comparison.
---

Could be either (baby or "other"), looking at the pics again. It's the shape which originally made me think "not". I get what you're saying about "insurance" though, and also the way she didn't travel with him to Australia, but that could just be that she didn't want to be away from her daughters for so long? If she is pregnant, all I can say is that she is only 2 years younger than me, and at 50 next month, I would not want to be going through the baby stage again - just wouldn't have the energy. But hopefully she is fitter and has a lot more energy than I would. Hope it brings her and Ant happiness if she is. I just think having a baby is like throwing a hand grenade into a relationship - can bring up and highlight all sorts of issues that weren't apparent before. I speak from experience unfortunately, though my children were the best thing to happen to me. We'll all find out in time anyway whether she is pregnant or not.
I think that she is actually 45 yrs.

Reactions: 1
---

I hear you, I'm child free by choice, and I'm 51 and never in a million years would I want a 5 year old at my age but... in this case? She will be set for life, and has the means to get as much help as she wants. I think it's irresponsible, as a previous poster said, he doesn't strike me as great father material. @YeahBrackie described him as a "spoilt man-child" and I tend to agree. But then again, people have children for all sorts of reasons, some of them selfish.

Reactions: 11
Can't see it ending well if she is pregnant. Ant comes across as a spoilt selfish man-child who has to be "looked after" by his partners. I can't see him taking well to having a newborn baby around, depriving him of sleep and taking the attention away from him.

I've always hated the media narrative that he doesn't bear any responsibility for his actions, and it's the women around him who either make him "good" or "bad." I feel so sorry for Lisa. She must have put up with loads of tit behind the scenes when he was in the middle of his addiction. Yet she's portrayed as the bad guy because she couldn't get him sober, and his new partner is portrayed as the hero because she did. Where's Ant's responsibility here? He's a grown arse man who is responsible for his own bloody life and his own addiction.
I feel heartbroken for Lisa. She must really feel it after years of them trying 😞

Reactions: 18
It didn't look like a baby bump though, it was from her ribs to her lower abdomen and not protuding like a fairly advanced pregnancy would for her uterus to be that high. Especially for someone who has already had kids.

Reactions: 1
It doesn’t look like a pregnancy bump to me. She looks more like a middle aged woman who now carries weight around her middle.

Reactions: 10
It didn't look like a baby bump though, it was from her ribs to her lower abdomen and not protuding like a fairly advanced pregnancy would for her uterus to be that high. Especially for someone who has already had kids.
Hmm, well, will be interesting to see what is revealed (or not) in the next few days. There was a similar fat shaming article about Denise Van Outen just the other day, and they kept it at "looking glamorous in the beach wearing a Burberry swimsuit". The fact that they're outing her like this makes me think they have some sort of inside scoop.

Reactions: 6
I'm Team Lisa since Ant insisted on shared custody for the dog he bought for her even though he had got new dogs with his new lady. And I think this was whilst Lisa's dad had cancer.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I am team Lisa, I think she is pregnant as her boobs look bigger and her ankles do too, she does seem to carry weight around her middle and is bottom heavy, but going by her boobs I think she is, its wrong that the "Fail" keep bringing up Lisa's not being up to now being able to conceive, my hope for her 2024 is to find a good guy and whatever way has a loving family of her own 💙.

• Heart
Reactions: 18