Ant and Dec #3 His car being in a garage is best for everyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still not convinced. She looks no different to the airport photos a month ago, and if anything, I'd say she's lost weight? 4 weeks in terms of pregnancy growth is usually much more especially for someone who has had other kids.
Did you actually look at the pics? It's clear she is pregnant in the side on pic. And that's before you take into account that they haven't shut the rumours down

Reactions: 7
This pair are starting to grate. Planting stories about walking a dog in order to encourage more speculative stories about his wife is very 2001. 😴

I wish the spam-headed drink driver would duck off. He gives me the ick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If she is pregnant, she's going to need her wits about her. Less attention from her, sleepless nights, crying babies - tough enough in your 20s and 30s let alone late 40s for both of them and him a recovering addict. I'm a nan of 4 at 53 and I'm a wreck after having them for the weekend 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He was always private when married to Lisa. You never saw pap photos of them, likewise you never see Dec and Ali. In fact we didn’t even know she was pregnant. They just announced the baby’s arrival

Reactions: 15
I think for Ant it’s about winning the public over again. His handlers know he severely dented his rep with the drink driving and that’s only the tit that we got to find out, behind the scenes there was plenty of rumours over the years about other “partying”.

His camp threw his ex wife under the bus to win the court of public opinion. If he has a baby with his shiny, lovely and oh so supportive new wife and is seen as a family man, then he will be seen as a wholesome family entertainer again.

How much money is enough money for these people? I'd have retired and moved to Italy by now.

Reactions: 9
How much money is enough money for these people? I'd have retired and moved to Italy by now.
I don’t necessarily think it’s about the money, I think some become addicted to the attention and fame. It feeds their ego.

Reactions: 10
As suspected- now confirmed
View attachment 2746859
Got to be a bit gutting for Lisa hearing this.

I don't envy them at their ages but if it's what they want, good luck to them. I'm only 2 years older than Anne-Marie and the very thought of it makes me exhausted! However they can afford help so that'll make it easier.

Reactions: 17
As suspected- now confirmed
View attachment 2746859
I feel so bad for Lisa, as someone who is currently going through the fertility minefield of trying for a baby and now 7 years in, I can't imagine how painful it would be. At the same time, it gives me so much hope and I do wish them the best with bringing a healthy and happy baby into the world 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 26
When this child is in their 30’s Ant is going to be pushing 80.
That's ok as long as they're loved and been kept safe. My friend is 36 and has an 88 year old dad and 69 year old mum who she's really close to and has had a wonderful life with. It's fine. My mum and dad had me young and by the time I was 11 they'd both died (dad at 2 and mum just shy of my 11th birthday). It literally doesn't matter about age. If I get my wish now I'll be 66 when my baby is 30 and my husband will be 78 hopefully. I don't think age matters, what matters is the love and stability they receive. There's lots to criticise Ant on but I'm not sure this is it

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Anne Marie is 47, 48 in March. This is what Lisa tweeted in 2016 😔 feel for her hearing this news.
3F745010-3AC3-4712-A311-7B154D6FE058.png

• Sad
Anne Marie is 47, 48 in March. This is what Lisa tweeted in 2016 😔 feel for her hearing this news.View attachment 2746945
Hope she is okay, it must be horrible news to hear.

And for all those banging about how age doesn’t matter, it does. I had the double whammy of an older father and a mother dying young and it is hard, you have zero support with kids and it is sad they will never know their grandparents. I had all four growing up, and have the best memories.

• Heart
Hope she is okay, it must be horrible news to hear.

And for all those banging about how age doesn’t matter, it does. I had the double whammy of an older father and a mother dying young and it is hard, you have zero support with kids and it is sad they will never know their grandparents. I had all four growing up, and have the best memories.
Ok and I didn't despite my parents having me young. I'm sorry you also experienced premature mother loss but that's literally the point. All the 'good planning' in the world won't avoid kids having to live without their parents. You're missing the point. A 48 year old could have a kid and die the next year, so could a 20 year old. They could equally both live another 50 years and get old. You don't know what life holds so you should do what makes you happy and bring kids into the world when you can if that's what that means. We've been trying a long time and yes I wish we'd fallen when my husband was 40/41 but we didn't and I still know we'd give a kid all the love and stability we could while we could, as is all any parent can wish for

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ok and I didn't despite my parents having me young. I'm sorry you also experienced premature mother loss but that's literally the point. All the 'good planning' in the world won't avoid kids having to live without their parents. You're missing the point. A 48 year old could have a kid and die the next year, so could a 20 year old. They could equally both live another 50 years and get old. You don't know what life holds so you should do what makes you happy and bring kids into the world when you can if that's what that means. We've been trying a long time and yes I wish we'd fallen when my husband was 40/41 but we didn't and I still know we'd give a kid all the love and stability we could while we could, as is all any parent can wish for
Never even posted in this thread before but just want to wish you well in your journey and really hope you will get your miracle ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11