Ant and Dec #3 His car being in a garage is best for everyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this may be the soft non announcement announcement before they confirm it themselves. Judging by all the pro Ant articles during his divorce, the way they posted unflattering pics of his ex and all the “secret insider “someone close to Lisa disclosed…”Ant and his team are fully in bed with the gutter press.

As for for his latest wife I would wish her luck coping with an alcoholic man child but she literally got into that bed whilst Lisa was still lying in it, so hope karma does it’s thing with her, a baby with him secures her the bag.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm 53 with grandchildren, and I'm ready for a lie down in a dark room after sending them home. The thought of having one of my own of their age fills me with absolute horror.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm Team Lisa since Ant insisted on shared custody for the dog he bought for her even though he had got new dogs with his new lady. And I think this was whilst Lisa's dad had cancer.
Agree, that was just petty and cruel and showed what an arse he is.

Reactions: 23
I guess I’m mean but the whole thing looks pathetic and desperate. No offence meant to older mothers but it’s pure selfishness for those two to be quickly popping out a child before her clock stops ticking. He just wants a baby even though he’s past it and not good father material, she just wants a meal ticket for when he gets back on the sauce or shags one of her friends. He treated Lisa appallingly letting the press humiliate her at any given opportunity and letting stories out about her infertility. They’ve probably leaked this story to gauge public opinion and so they can say they were sensitive to Lisa.
I’ve edited to add I was almost 40 when my youngest was born and I if I’m honest I felt old and tired and the pregnancy wasn’t even problematic, not to mention being widowed 2 years later (my husband was older but we didn’t expect that) so I feel entitled to my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
I am an older mum! I met my partner later in life too and we wanted a child. It’s not selfish!

in our case we are financially stable, have had many adventures in life, we are best pals and massively in love, littlun is a teen now

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I've just looked at myself in the mirror and post festivities I look about 5 months gone...I don't think she's preggers.

Reactions: 9
They'd have come out and given some abuse to Hind by now if it wasnt true. She's probably been fed it by them imo.

Reactions: 11
I feel awful saying this because I don’t like to body shame her ,but the belly doesn’t look firm like a mid-end stage pregnancy it looks dare I say floppy when you zoom in ;I’d say if she was pregnant she may only be 3-4 month but bloating due to previous pregnancies

Reactions: 4
I am an older mum! I met my partner later in life too and we wanted a child. It’s not selfish!

in our case we are financially stable, have had many adventures in life, we are best pals and massively in love, littlun is a teen now
That’s lovely. Please know I wasn’t having a go at older mums in general, I just don’t like Ant and never miss the chance to take a pop at him 😅

Reactions: 10
Is it because he's a man he got such special treatment with the car crash and the drinking etc? I'm sure if it was Kerry Katona or something like that she'd have been hung out to dry. Sorry not read the whole thread but they both do my head in to be honest.

Reactions: 12
She did some good articles with the regard to the Philth Schofield saga. This one seems very poor, and cruel, by comparison.
---

Could be either (baby or "other"), looking at the pics again. It's the shape which originally made me think "not". I get what you're saying about "insurance" though, and also the way she didn't travel with him to Australia, but that could just be that she didn't want to be away from her daughters for so long? If she is pregnant, all I can say is that she is only 2 years younger than me, and at 50 next month, I would not want to be going through the baby stage again - just wouldn't have the energy. But hopefully she is fitter and has a lot more energy than I would. Hope it brings her and Ant happiness if she is. I just think having a baby is like throwing a hand grenade into a relationship - can bring up and highlight all sorts of issues that weren't apparent before. I speak from experience unfortunately, though my children were the best thing to happen to me. We'll all find out in time anyway whether she is pregnant or not.
If she is she looks quite big so would indicate q
Is it because he's a man he got such special treatment with the car crash and the drinking etc? I'm sure if it was Kerry Katona or something like that she'd have been hung out to dry. Sorry not read the whole thread but they both do my head in to be honest.
katie Price wasn’t hung drawn and quartered. Don’t think it’s a male /female thing.

Reactions: 9
Thinking it’s probably true. The Mail is usually pro Ant with stories fed to them via their agent.

Reactions: 4
Lisa's been posting about Karma. This could totally be about her recent ex, though. Ant McPartlin's newly-single ex Lisa Armstrong shares post about 'karma' and 'getting back what you put out'.... after his wife Anne-Marie Corbett stepped out appearing 'pregnant' | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: 1
I think it may be about her recent ex too. We do tend to reflect at Xmas and NY. For sure Ant’s news stings too.
Lisa has lovely pals so a big knees up at NY will do her good!

Reactions: 5
I'm Team Lisa since Ant insisted on shared custody for the dog he bought for her even though he had got new dogs with his new lady. And I think this was whilst Lisa's dad had cancer.
Wasn't there a hit piece story on Lisa when her dad was dying saying how Lisa 'refused' to let a distraught Ant say goodbye to her father? The way the press treats Lisa is appalling.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Wasn't there a hit piece story on Lisa when her dad was dying saying how Lisa 'refused' to let a distraught Ant say goodbye to her father? The way the press treats Lisa is appalling.
I can't imagine it was his dying wish to see Ant either unless he was still well enough to give him a right hook.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Poor Lisa. How many of us would want our exes turning up at a time like that, especially when I think they were still in dispute at that point. If that’s true, it points to massive selfishness from Ant. I’m sure many of us have found losing an ex’s family painful when splitting up but unfortunately it’s usually part of the deal and we have to accept that.

Reactions: 18
Lisa's been posting about Karma. This could totally be about her recent ex, though. Ant McPartlin's newly-single ex Lisa Armstrong shares post about 'karma' and 'getting back what you put out'.... after his wife Anne-Marie Corbett stepped out appearing 'pregnant' | Daily Mail Online
So she waited until after this story broke to post it? Unlikely. She loves the attention

Reactions: 3