Ant and Dec #3 His car being in a garage is best for everyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she waited until after this story broke to post it? Unlikely. She loves the attention
She may have posted other cryptic things over the last few weeks or months but because this news has just come out about Ant’s wife the press are now specifically looking for things on Lisa’s socials and attributing it to that

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I follow Lisa on Insta and to be honest usually scroll past her as she is always, always posting this sort of thing.
I like her but it’s fairly standard content most of the time! No different to some of my friends in lots of vague memes.

Reactions: 14
I think Ant and Lisa both had issues - she's obviously had problems with drink as well, and maybe they just enabled each other rather than taking each other to task on it. Some relationships just don't work, no matter how much you love the other person.

She seems to enjoy the drama and digs to the press. She's a wealthy women, has a successful career and for her own good, I wish she'd take time before posting things on social media.

Reactions: 8
Feel for Lisa
The Daily Mail always start hounding her when something happens with Ant. They absolutely love Any and he’s deffo in bed with them. No idea if his wife is pregnant tbh- she’s always been quite overweight but time will tell.
I think how they treated Lisa was appalling tbh and the press should just let her get on with her life.
I know people who are have worked with Lisa and they all say she’s absolutely lovely.

Reactions: 23
I like Lisa. I admire her work on strictly (and other shows that probably aren't credited) and believe she got these jobs on merit because she's bloody good at what she does.

I just feel if I were her, knowing that such as the Daily Mail were going through my socials, I'd be a bit more careful of what I posted online.

I know she shouldn't have to be, but there'll always be that "friend" backing up what the DM want to post.

Reactions: 17
I guess I’m mean but the whole thing looks pathetic and desperate. No offence meant to older mothers but it’s pure selfishness for those two to be quickly popping out a child before her clock stops ticking. He just wants a baby even though he’s past it and not good father material, she just wants a meal ticket for when he gets back on the sauce or shags one of her friends. He treated Lisa appallingly letting the press humiliate her at any given opportunity and letting stories out about her infertility. They’ve probably leaked this story to gauge public opinion and so they can say they were sensitive to Lisa.
I’ve edited to add I was almost 40 when my youngest was born and I if I’m honest I felt old and tired and the pregnancy wasn’t even problematic, not to mention being widowed 2 years later (my husband was older but we didn’t expect that) so I feel entitled to my opinion.
I don't get the need in this culture to pop out a baby in every relationship. Ants an old ex alcoholic and drug user. She has 2 teenagers! I bet her teens aren't happy. You can love each other and not have a baby together.

Reactions: 12
I don't get the need in this culture to pop out a baby in every relationship. Ants an old ex alcoholic and drug user. She has 2 teenagers! I bet her teens aren't happy. You can love each other and not have a baby together.
Just because you don’t get the need is no reason for them not to want a child. Presumably Ant wants to be a dad. Why not? He is an ex alcoholic and drug user as you say, but loads of them are parents.

I have zero maternal feelings but if someone wants a child, why should we judge. Not of fan of his, but there are worse parents - male and female. Whatever, the child will be loved.

Reactions: 11
Surely if Ant and Anne-Marie were going to have a baby together it would’ve happened by now? They’ve been together since 2018 and married since 2021. Why leave it 5 years until she’s 46/47 to have a baby, when it would be so much harder to get pregnant now than even 3 years ago? Just doesn’t really add up…

Reactions: 5
Surely if Ant and Anne-Marie were going to have a baby together it would’ve happened by now? They’ve been together since 2018 and married since 2021. Why leave it 5 years until she’s 46/47 to have a baby, when it would be so much harder to get pregnant now than even 3 years ago? Just doesn’t really add up…
Maybe they've been trying that long? Wanting a baby now doesn't equal having a baby now and it can take a long, long time

If she's not preggers, he's such a bleep and so in bed with the Fail that I wouldn't put it past him to place this article to shame her into losing some weight

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Maybe she went through IVF - I think that can make you more susceptible to putting on weight and would make sense for it to be harder naturally due to her age. I mean he’s got a massive PR team, if she’s getting fat shamed and not pregnant surely they can shut the rumours down?

Reactions: 4
Wasn't there a hit piece story on Lisa when her dad was dying saying how Lisa 'refused' to let a distraught Ant say goodbye to her father? The way the press treats Lisa is appalling.
I’m sure there was a public apology from the newspaper for this as untrue

Reactions: 2
If she is pregnant, with or without IVF help, it’s something to celebrate. If she isn’t then they have a lovely blended family anyway.

Very true, if we are going to get pregnancy updates though the articles need to just leave Lisa’s photo etc out of it now - it’s mean

Has the wife always been big?? I saw a pic of her in a dress at an awards thing with him and she's quite slim

Reactions: 3
I would say she’s put on some weight since her wedding day but again I think I have too so who knows 😂

Reactions: 5
Didn't Dec's wife manage to get through a pregnancy without it being known until they announced the birth of the baby???

Dec seems protective of his family - there are never any photos of them. Also there never seem to be any photos of Dec and his wife out for a walk - unlike Ant and his wife where these photos turn up regularly.

I get the feel that if she is pregnant, we might get a Hello photo shoot about how his life is complete and he's never loved anyone like he loves Ann Marie.

But that's just me, cos I can't stand the big foreheaded munter.

I think she is preggers this time, they’ve probs being doing IVF for a long time and seem to have finally had success. Happy that he finally gets to fulfil his dream of becoming a father but I feel for Lisa I hope she has some good support around her.

Reactions: 9