Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am in my first trimester and I can’t relate AT ALL to her pregnancy videos…it all sounds too neat and perfect

I am struggling with nausea, headaches, vomiting…i can barely eat anything and I need to keep up with my work and daily chores as I can’t tell my boss yet…
I don’t understand her obsession of always having to be perfect…you are boring enough Annie, give us some real life
Congrats :love:
Your symptoms are normal cause you are human. Annie is a robot! 😬

And for those who says that "tbf, not all women experience nauseas. And not all women crave a piece of cake." I know that. But what are the chances that perfect-Annie is having/will have the perfect-pregnancy. She is not honest. Plain and simple. She just like to protrait a perfect life.

Annie and Mo should move to Stepford :D ('The Stepford Wives' book and movie reference)

screen-shot.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am in my first trimester and I can’t relate AT ALL to her pregnancy videos…it all sounds too neat and perfect

I am struggling with nausea, headaches, vomiting…i can barely eat anything and I need to keep up with my work and daily chores as I can’t tell my boss yet…
I don’t understand her obsession of always having to be perfect…you are boring enough Annie, give us some real life
Girl, this is the totally NORMAL, non-filtered version of pregnancy, I have done it many times ;)!! Ladies who are pregnant or haven't yet been and one day want to, PLEASE 🙏 don't take seriously anything that "perfectly curated Annie" shares....remember, she is NOT honest with the reality of her content. Yes, there is a beautiful, amazing side of pregnancy and motherhood (as I'm sure she will amply share and cash-in on), but there is that whole other side that is TOTALLY normal that she won't even touch upon.

For example, her statements of "I was trying but at the same time, not trying" are absolute BS. The girl went off the pill, was obsessively tracking her cycle, started a prenatal vitamin, even did pregnancy workouts (all while not pregnant), yet she wasn't trying 😅 ??!! Glad that it happened quickly for her, but girl was definitely trying.

Also, the talk about how important "mental state" is and "spiritually manifesting" pregnancy is both insensitive and insulting :sick:. I have SO many friends whose bodies are unable to produce or carry children, but who are more spiritual and mentally stable than Annie can ever hope to be. She should be careful what she says in that regard.

Reactions: 9
The video made me sick. She is so fake! And she proved it by including the seed promotion again! Also she speaks like a nine year old since she got pregnant 🤢

Reactions: 4
Annie: I got pregnant the first cycle we really tried.

Also Annie: We've been not not trying for 1.5 years and I peed on ovulation sticks and tracked my temperature every day.

To be fair, though. I am not trying yet but I am that obsessed too with finding out in advance how my cycle goes with ovulation sticks and temperature haha.

I do wanna say though, what I love about Annie is that she does NOT take it for granted that a baby is growing inside of her. To her, it really is a huge blessing and she is so touched by it and is so spiritual about it. I can so very much relate to her because I've wanted to become a mother for years and the time is not right and I just cannot wait for the time I am actually trying to conceive and I view it as Spiritually as she does.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Girl, this is the totally NORMAL, non-filtered version of pregnancy, I have done it many times ;)!! Ladies who are pregnant or haven't yet been and one day want to, PLEASE 🙏 don't take seriously anything that "perfectly curated Annie" shares....remember, she is NOT honest with the reality of her content. Yes, there is a beautiful, amazing side of pregnancy and motherhood (as I'm sure she will amply share and cash-in on), but there is that whole other side that is TOTALLY normal that she won't even touch upon.

For example, her statements of "I was trying but at the same time, not trying" are absolute BS. The girl went off the pill, was obsessively tracking her cycle, started a prenatal vitamin, even did pregnancy workouts (all while not pregnant), yet she wasn't trying 😅 ??!! Glad that it happened quickly for her, but girl was definitely trying.

Also, the talk about how important "mental state" is and "spiritually manifesting" pregnancy is both insensitive and insulting :sick:. I have SO many friends whose bodies are unable to produce or carry children, but who are more spiritual and mentally stable than Annie can ever hope to be. She should be careful what she says in that regard.
thanks girls for the lovely messages 🥰😘

That’s exactly it, she can’t say we’ve been trying for 1.5y cuz it wouldn’t sound like Annie’s perfect dream life so she has to pretend it worked on their first cycle but she feels sooo sorry for people who can’t get pregnant (by reminding them how lucky she is…

let’s be real, her and Mo probably duck once per month so she had to make sure it wouldn’t go to waste…god forbid you’d dirty the 2 crisp white duvets otherwise. They are already sleeping like an Old couple

• Haha
thanks girls for the lovely messages 🥰😘

That’s exactly it, she can’t say we’ve been trying for 1.5y cuz it wouldn’t sound like Annie’s perfect dream life so she has to pretend it worked on their first cycle but she feels sooo sorry for people who can’t get pregnant (by reminding them how lucky she is…

let’s be real, her and Mo probably duck once per month so she had to make sure it wouldn’t go to waste…god forbid you’d dirty the 2 crisp white duvets otherwise. They are already sleeping like an Old couple

Lol, for some reason, I feel the same haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
But she is basically saying that if you want to get pregnant you need to take the seed supplements, this is incredibely insulting for the women who are trying for months or years! She acts like some health proffesional, you must yeat healthy, be perfect, calm and clean, wear only white and take seed and THEN you can get pregnant. 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So, what does she mean with we weren't trying but also not not trying?

Does that mean she had condomless sex basically whenever they were in the mood?
And trying when it happened meaning that she had timed sex as she said.

But let us be real here: Annie is not someone who takes off the pill and has sex when in the mood without keeping in mind when her fertile window is. She even said she tracked every.thing.
So, she D E F I N I T E L Y made sure each month to get it on when the ovulation test peaked lol. Let us be real here!!!!

Reactions: 6
They were tryimg but not trying I understand it as rhey were having sex without protection (which you know..kinda makes sense when you're married and want kids😅🤣) but probably doing it regardless of the ovulation peak. Kind of let's go with the flow..which doesnt quite seem to be Annie's way of doing stuff I mean there are chances anyway..probably not so many as in the peak, but still chances. That's why she started eating more and varied she realised eating only oatmeal wasn't cutting it.

Reactions: 4
Annie is the biggest control freak, ever. She either goes all in or nothing. My guess is they were trying for 1.5 years (which is totally fine, if she would only admit to that instead of saying it was happening in the first real trying cycle).
If she peed on ovulation sticks many many months, nobody can tell me she didn't try and get Mo to get it on in her fertile days lol

Reactions: 7
Botox is strictly forbidden during pregnancy. I can't wait to see her face without it.

• Haha
  • Heart
She has an all white apartment which is quite obsessive. And isn't it also such a hassle to keep the white duvets etc. Clear clean?
And most of all: why did she get everything (sofas, loungers, rugs, carpet) in whitish when she planned a baby? Doesn't she know they puke and throw around food and things haha?
There are countless times I threw up on carpets and sofas as a child (that I can remember with about 4 years) and my parents had colours that were easier to clean haha. Imagine whitish furniture and kids..... why just whyyyyyyyyyyyyy

She simply must think that she will be able to control the baby too. She controls everything, she will be surprised and overwhelmed what an actual life is like. I only wonder if she will ever admit that shock.

She has an all white apartment which is quite obsessive. And isn't it also such a hassle to keep the white duvets etc. Clear clean?
And most of all: why did she get everything (sofas, loungers, rugs, carpet) in whitish when she planned a baby? Doesn't she know they puke and throw around food and things haha?
There are countless times I threw up on carpets and sofas as a child (that I can remember with about 4 years) and my parents had colours that were easier to clean haha. Imagine whitish furniture and kids..... why just whyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I have one bookshelf in my apart that is white. ONE! and it drives me crazy the dust shows up super fast, i have to clean it often..especially when guests arrive..so how on earth is she keeping the whole house white?! White furniture is a nightmare. How is she keeping this clean and sparkly? I seem to remember she me tioned in previous videos she has a cleaning lady that comes once every 3 weeks or so but she also cleanes before the lady comes..coookoo head

She's obviously lying through her teeth. It was quite obvious to me they were trying but she couldn't/didn't get pregnant earlier. With how extremely controlling and more robotic she got, it was obvious to me she got more and more frustrated. Her fuzzying about small details was really her way to control the things she was able to control. She's lying that they weren't really trying but also not-not trying. Ever since she got off the pill they were obviously trying, she was monitoring everything. She's super strict about everything in her life, her schedule, her body, everything. Of course she was trying to get pregnant. Annie is not free and easy-going, she should stop lying and just be honest. There is nothing wrong with admitting it took a couple of cycles to get pregnant. Loads of people don't get pregnant for a while. One of my friends got off the pill and she got pregnant the first normal cycle she had (which took a while, too, after taking the pill for 15 years). Another one of my friends got off the pill, her period was immediately normal but she didn't get pregnant until after a year of trying. Everybody is different, there is no perfect here so she should stop trying to compete with ??? other women ??? it's not a competition who gets pregnant the first or the easiest.

She simply must think that she will be able to control the baby too. She controls everything, she will be surprised and overwhelmed what an actual life is like. I only wonder if she will ever admit that shock.
Yes, they already sort of mentioned this in their announcement. They said they wanted to keep everything as calm as possible so that the baby will hopefully be as calm as possible as well. Imagine if they get a baby with ADHD or some other disorder they can't control. I just can't imagine Annie being able to live with that. I truly hope and wish she will change and that motherhood will do her well.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.