Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope everything goes well for them. I do think they will struggle with having this child. They are both quite lazy, out-of-touch with reality, selfish, and narcissistic. I'm sure she wants full-time help...if they had a bigger apartment, they could have a live-in nurse. I'm not sure how they'll fare with all the responsibility, huge shift in their "me-me-me" routines, and lack of sleep.
Lack of sleep for princess "just don't sleep without an alarm clock" annie? That will never happen. She will probably hire someone to take care of it until she has her had green juiced morning poop 🤭:sick:
They are both lazy. Mo already said they wanted to have the surrounding as calm as possible so the baby will hopefully be calm as well. What is wrong with an energetic kid? It would bring some fun and joy in their life. Imagine the baby being boring and stiff like Annie, I would seriously think something's wrong with the baby. I said it earlier, but it scares me that the baby will probably have zero stimuli and zero fun.

Im afraid Annie won't be the kind of person to learn from on pregnancy matter. Annie will be the kind of pregnant woman that swears her pregnancy cravings are green juices and fresh fruit. She will tell with yoga and pilates she was able to keep a healthy weight. And she will tell when she felt drepessed she journaled and that helped to clear her mind. She will teach how important is a good massage for moms and how important is to take time for yourself.

Im concern about the girls that see Annie's "perfect life" and wish to be like her. Now she is pregnant and she will show how perfect her pregnancy is, the young girls would be "aww I want to be pregnant like you Annie!" 🙄
To be fair, not everybody has pregnancy cravings or even healthy ones! My friend is pregnant of her second, she said she can't stop eating green vegetables like spinach, broccoli, kale.. She has zero eating problems and normally eats whatever lol, I don't think she has ever touched a green juice in her life lol. It happens. (And yes her iron levels are perfectly fine! just one of those cravings I guess)
Her first one she didn't have any cravings at all, easy pregnancy even. Only bit more tired.

As for Annie, you are spot on I think. Who is her target audience anyway?

Reactions: 4
I feel bad for her followers who keep commenting how happy they are that she will share her pregnancy journey.
she is hardly ever posting on Instagram anymore in her stories and it is blatantly clear she wants to exit her youtube life but cannot because of the money component.
I can totally understand Annie not being into Social Media anymore and wanting privacy.
It is just interesting seeing how her solution for her dilemma is having her online persona who is "perfect" and faces no hardships and eats healthy greeen juices all day long. And doing only very little on youtube and Instagram and most of all doing her collaborations with seed and missoma.

Reactions: 3
Ding ding ding! Can you believe the AD today is neither sheed nor misoma? 🤣🤣🤣 It's..silk pillow cases!
In other news out of the vlog: new linens, white of course (can't wait for that baby to puke on it and see her frozen face expression 🥶😈😈), new rug in the dressing room (also white-ish grey), some workout footage, they are test driving for a new car which is more baby friendly (a rover) - this actually makes more sense as their current one is quite sporty and i believe has 3 doors.
They test drove a car a few years ago but didn't like cause it didn't have parking sensors..and now they are stressing about parking spaces and how to park a bigger car and she is stressed and doesn't want to be stressed because what if the baby flusters in her belly and gets stressed..i can't 🤣 i m gonna go have a drink i can't with this woman

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Alright yall, time for me to finally post here. All the same stuff everyones saying and an encounter? lol. I followed Annie since I young teen she was "that girl" back then. (nyc days) Had the finding herself phase then met Mo and moved to Germany- morphed into the beige version of herself. That being said- I was watching Internet impacts recent video about Mr beast a lot of the points she made about how the algorithm works and retaining an audience made sense- Now Annie got popular by default... These days with how much quality content there is out there you def have to have a personality that people would want to come back to... But she posts consistently and every viewer knows exactly what to expect when coming to her channel. I totally see her going the family channel route bc $$$$. I think her target audience consists of two demographics, young girls who think thats the dream life (sad bc its far from reality) & other women like her. Well off from wealthy families. Her lifestyle has always been that of the upper class. And her dad is Pakistani he MUST have investments, properties, and go knows what other assets to generate income for his children. Culturally thats how it is so I would assume..

I had to unsubscribe when I realized how out of touch with reality she was but did check on GG and eventually here to see what the idiots are up to. Well, apparently moe exposes himself on ig stories a lot. So a a couple weeks ago they were in Dubai and I followed both on ig (bc who could sit through her videos) stories, however are easier to skip through and still peep! lmao. Mo requested me which is hilarious bc we have no mutuals except Annie who I had followed at the same time... not even any public figures. Id like to emphasize that our styles are completely different so it made no sense.. He looked at my page a few hours later unfollowed. Now knowing his wife was prego makes it ven weirder & they don't even interact with their followers/subscribers at all. I do have screenshot I had to show my friend. His stories too, he acts like a two year old... "guys we are on the water guys. we are driving on the water :0" not surprised to barely see the wife in the stories, and when he turned the camera to her in the car she had a rbf and quickly smiled when she saw the camera! Also Noticed HOW BIG HER LIPS ARE! Danggg.... her lips are huge. Hopefully after pregnancy she realized she doesn't need so much filler.

I do think she controls every aspect of the relationship and he's just happy to be there and reap the benefits lmao.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else always notice how many wrinkles she has under her eyes? Not saying there's a problem but just surprising considering how vain she is. Even Mo, he has a lot of wrinkles around the eyes but they are so young!

Anyone else always notice how many wrinkles she has under her eyes? Not saying there's a problem but just surprising considering how vain she is. Even Mo, he has a lot of wrinkles around the eyes but they are so young!
tbh i was more shocked at how deep her forehead wrinkles are! she says she's been getting botox since she was 27 and i feel like her forehead doesn't look like that here!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I watched her because of her beauty tips (starting the day with lemon water etc.) and the thing is. Her skin aged rapidly. Much faster than normal people's skin would. So I am not sure anymore if any of her advice makes sense.

Maybe she finally stopped while being pregnant 🤔 but that video guys..them in the car when Annie is trying to say something while Mo takes the camera and points it to his face and starts talking over her 🙄🙄🙄 he wants to be seen and famous so much it starts to be embarrasing

She even made a video 9 years ago on how to look gorgeous for life, anti- aging tips.
Her skin aged sooooo quickly. Like isn't this ironic?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
tbh i was more shocked at how deep her forehead wrinkles are! she says she's been getting botox since she was 27 and i feel like her forehead doesn't look like that here!
These are not deep wrinkles, she’s just frowning while applying mascara but I agree it’s surprising that she still has the ability to frown despite the Botox. I guess this means she didn’t went overboard with it after all.

To me it’s not her wrinkles or deep lines that make her look older (those look in line with her age IMO) it’s all of her procedures and her overall style that give her that Californian yoga mom look as someone else has pointed out.

Everybody who's frowning/lifting the eyebrows has those lines, that's super normal (unless you pretty much glued it down lol).

When she takes off her make-up she looks a lot younger. She looks much cuter, too.

Reactions: 1
Everybody who's frowning/lifting the eyebrows has those lines, that's super normal (unless you pretty much glued it down lol).

When she takes off her make-up she looks a lot younger. She looks much cuter, too.
i thought those lines are what forehead botox prevents as they lead to premature wrinkles? thats why people say those who have botox have a frozen look. the lines are normal when you make expressions to do makep but i did not expect them to be THAT deep since she said she's been getting botox for years. if u look at sona who is older than annie, her lines are not that deep when she lifts her eyebrows compared to annies

Attachments

I was surprised too but I think when she talked about Botox she said she only got it for her “elevens” so this could explain it.

I could be wrong though and I got to say judging by how frozen her face looks I would have thought she got it elsewhere.

Reactions: 1
I was surprised too but I think when she talked about Botox she said she only got it for her “elevens” so this could explain it.

I could be wrong though and I got to say judging by how frozen her face looks I would have thought she got it elsewhere.
We also should not forget that she stays super frozen in order to prevent wrinkles - that video where she told she doesn’t smile that much etc ..” how dare have fun in life , you gonna get wrinkles “ ( ironically spoken)

Also to mention all her filters , sorry but no normal skin looks like that , either insta story or video .

What the hell is with the seriously strange 'baby voice' in her newest video! I barely watch Annie anymore but saw the pregnancy announcement. Watched the video with her and Mo and couldn't believe how weird they have become. Super boring and fake.... I don't get any vibes from them that they have much in common or have fun in their relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she modify her voice when editing? I noticed quite a big diffetence in today's video. She sounds like a Alvin the chipmunk in the actual video but in the footage where she finds out she's preg her voice is back to normal.

She's actually insane. In her new video she basically says how she manifested her baby. Not to mention she's been temping and tracking and ovulation testing since she went off birth control like 2 years ago. Name a bigger over-analyzer and control freak. Then she has the blatancy to say they weren't trying to get pregnant but were not not trying LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
I just came here to write this. Wtf is wrong with her voice in her new video? Somebody wrote on here that she speaks like the Kardashians. So accurate.
Does she modify her voice when editing? I noticed quite a big diffetence in today's video. She sounds like a Alvin the chipmunk in the actual video but in the footage where she finds out she's preg her voice is back to normal.

I am in my first trimester and I can’t relate AT ALL to her pregnancy videos…it all sounds too neat and perfect

I am struggling with nausea, headaches, vomiting…i can barely eat anything and I need to keep up with my work and daily chores as I can’t tell my boss yet…
I don’t understand her obsession of always having to be perfect…you are boring enough Annie, give us some real life

• Sad
  • Heart
And she took notes daily or what? She was reading from her notes today and jumping from one thing to another. I mean i have heard of baby brain before and that preg women are a bit more confused 😅🤔 but she made little sense today. When i saw that title I actually expected symptoms to be talked about, like how she actually felt not some curated version of the green pregnancy 😑

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.