Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't like his story though...it was too much of what aboutism...at least he has a back bone and an opinion though

Reactions: 1
I do like Mo's enthusiasm. He always seems excited and willing and that are good qualities to have and I can see it has brought him quite a lot. I agree with you guys that Mo at least gives some entertainment. When he's in the vlog I usually enjoy it more because he has energy that Annie doesn't have.

Reactions: 2
I think they both like Dubai cause is as fake as they are. Concrate & Malls, what a paradise!

As I said, first time looking at his IG, this guy looks like a sugar baby
I can’t stop laughing at this!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Although....it's not like they have normal vacations any place they travel to. Hotel gym, fitness class, fruit, green juice, 2 bites from a dessert, and Annie posing looking down at the ground in the middle of a street and Mo smiling with his tongue against his top teeth.
You guys… I’m dying of laughter here. I can’t unsee Mo and his tongue smile now 😂😂

⬇
She does look pregnant. Could it be that it’s too early to make an announcement and they’re in Dubai to “celebrate” that?

Her choice of outfits are very unlike her and she’s rarely shown off her body as she does.The filler and Botox looks extreme from her frumpiness/puffiness. Make her stop with that. She can’t even speak properly.

Reactions: 3
I feel like she is in her 6th month. Usually, very slim and fit women don't show a bump at all until they are in their 5th 6th month.

Reactions: 3
She announced to share something tomorrow.
I am curious whether it will be her pregnancy announcement or another cooperation with seed or another Brand (as she referred to look at youtube)

She announced to share something tomorrow.
I am curious whether it will be her pregnancy announcement or another cooperation with seed or another Brand (as she referred to look at youtube)
for sure a pregnancy announcement. What else? "Truly so happy"

Looks like Annie and Mo have also registered NOURISHED3 in the UK in the last couple of weeks ...
Maybe moving to London soon ?
Or maybe this is needed for the distribution of their products via UK based retailers and ecommerce platforms ....
not sure on how they manage their sales and deliveries to the UK (if they ever get orders form there) apart from their own shipping methods + via Cult Beauty ...
View attachment 1073664
View attachment 1073666

Also, Mo's got a fancy website for his self branding lol :cool: :
View attachment 1073673
Sounds like he’s trying to build his personal brand and be the next entre-guru lol

Where are they going to keep the baby? Their apartment seems a bit unsuitable for a baby, no? Not even a nice garden to play in. Not that Annie would sit in the garden but LOL. I could see Mo going out to play outside with their kid. I hope they move house when the baby gets a bit older so they can play outside. Do they even have a spare room right now? Or a room they put their clothes and stuff in?

I am not convinced yet that she will reveal a pregnancy. Maybe something about moving somewhere, about her brand. But we will see.

I am not convinced yet that she will reveal a pregnancy. Maybe something about moving somewhere, about her brand. But we will see.
They just moved in, I can't imagine it yet? Unless it's to Dubai

I feel like she is in her 6th month. Usually, very slim and fit women don't show a bump at all until they are in their 5th 6th month.
only reason i doubt this is because she has had vlogs within the past few months showing her drinking alcohol. i think it was around new years maybe, i cant remember exactly. her vlogs tend to all blend together

this is my guess too. tbh if pregnant i wouldnt be surprised if they decide to move to LA at the same time for the lifestyle for their baby too

Amnie bragged again about their much needed vacation. Is it just me? It is obscene in the eye of the ukraine war and the political tensions that are going on. Good for them, that their only problem is to take a vacation from their "day to day struggles"

She has taken it a step too far. Her new post shows how removed Annie is from the real world. Even her followers criticized her immediately. Let's see how fast she deletes the comments.

Update: she IMMEDIATELY deleted her follower's comments that were about her post being inappropriate. Oh my. Oh my.
The “green juice bubble” comment…

Where are they going to keep the baby? Their apartment seems a bit unsuitable for a baby, no? Not even a nice garden to play in. Not that Annie would sit in the garden but LOL. I could see Mo going out to play outside with their kid. I hope they move house when the baby gets a bit older so they can play outside. Do they even have a spare room right now? Or a room they put their clothes and stuff in?
Idk where you are coming from but the ‚standards‘ are different from country to country. Here in Germany / Europe in general, it‘s normal to live in an apartment that doesn’t have a garden. Not everyone has the means to buy/rent a house or apartment with a garden. And it doesn‘t get better with the years, you and your partner can have decent paying jobs and still not be able to afford to buy or rent something bigger.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s pregnant.

Super happy for her tbh.

Not looking forward to the fancy pregnancy making others feel a bit crappy

Reactions: 4
That glow in her eyes! Her new video makes me feel so emotional and happy for her. I have always wanted to be a mom, too. And one thing you have to give her credit for: Annie waited for the right time, chose a Partner carefully and I am sure she is devoted to making the relationship work with Mo.

Reactions: 4
Mo made this video announcement about himself again 🙄 She made him wear a white t-shirt so they are both white and clean.🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really dislike when they do videos together because they're constantly talking over each other and interrupting each other

Reactions: 6
As we suspected! She’s pregnant.

Mo made this video announcement about himself again 🙄 She made him wear a white t-shirt so they are both white and clean.🙄🙄🙄
Why is Mo making this whole thing about him? He didn’t give her a chance to make her announcement!

Last edited:
I didn't watch the whole pregnancy video (too all over the place). Ok, they are excited...but neither one was finishing their thoughts and sentences, and it made me a little anxious. Mo kept interrupting! They talked about 3 important "components" they had at their home since 2017....no idea what they were referring to. She also said something about if they have a daughter then it will look like Mo because of "something in olden times"...like what, biology? I didn't get that part either. She never said how far along she is and never showed her tummy. I left her a congratulations comment and told her to enjoy the white clothes and white couches NOW because soon they will be a memory (I couldnt help myself). I think I'm blocked though, so I don't think she will see it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.