Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It made sense for Annie to stay away from news and continue on as normal since she's pregnant...she has to avoid all stress. I feel bad for all the mums, whether they be in Ukraine (extra bad, broken...) or nearby in Europe. Knowing that a huge war could break out and not knowing what kind of world awaits their baby... I suppose they could flee to the US or Dubai but it's still very scary...not comparable to what Ukrainian mothers are going through but we can acknowledge all suffering for what it is.

I think their videos aren't scripted and Mo is full of energy and excited while Annie is very calm and maybe too grounded. Hence the talking over

Reactions: 1
I didn't watch the whole pregnancy video (too all over the place). Ok, they are excited...but neither one was finishing their thoughts and sentences, and it made me a little anxious. Mo kept interrupting! They talked about 3 important "components" they had at their home since 2017....no idea what they were referring to. She also said something about if they have a daughter then it will look like Mo because of "something in olden times"...like what, biology? I didn't get that part either. She never said how far along she is and never showed her tummy. I left her a congratulations comment and told her to enjoy the white clothes and white couches NOW because soon they will be a memory (I couldnt help myself). I think I'm blocked though, so I don't think she will see it.
I have the exact feeling, I didnt understand what he was trying to say, except that the baby MUST have his eyes because they are beautiful and they seem green when the sun hits..god 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Screenshot 2022-03-06 at 16.59.24.png

I guess this means she was 14 weeks 3 days pregnant on 11.2.2022, so she's almost in week 18 now?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I honestly have nothing negative to say about their pregnancy announcement video. It was a little all over the place, but I don’t mind, for once they were very relatable, you could see how genuinely happy, excited and in love they are. To me they seemed like typical future parents to a first child and the messy video was very appropriate if that makes sense.

Judging by what she says about how becoming a mum was her life-long dream since she’s 4 I think that Annie definitely wants to be the main caregiver of her child. I don’t think she’s going to have a full-time nanny I actually could totally see her having a hard time with leaving her baby to someone else.

I really like the fact that Mo bought her pregnancy books right away (reading everything baby or pregnancy related is like the most Annie thing to do and he knows it) and that they already had a conversation about how messy the apartment is going to be and could laugh about it.

And one last thing I wanted to add : As someone who followed her since her New York days and who really liked her for a long time I can’t help but be very excited and happy for her ! Part of me hopes that becoming a mum and experiencing the messiness and the ups and downs of it is going to help her to be more honest in her videos and to reconnect with her followers. Hopefully it's not going to be the total opposite.

Reactions: 10
I liked the announcement, too! I thought it was one of their most real, genuine videos they have ever made. They were both excited and glowing, I couldn't fault anything. And I liked that Mo immediately brought up that they were super lucky conceiving so quickly and that for some people it's not a given. I appreciated that a lot. Mo seems very realistic about parenthood, especially when he mentioned things getting messy and that baby will not always do what they want etc. That seemed realistic and real to me. It was very cute. I hope all will continue to go well for them honestly. It's good she's feeling great so far. It's sweet Mo got her books. I hope he will read them, too.

Reactions: 4
i agree i think they will be very hands on but i do think they will hire help as well, which is not a bad thing. if u have the means to do it then not really an issue. i imagine her hiring someone like mimi did, someone who can help around the house as well as help with the baby to give them time to theirselves but they will still be very involved. i'm sure even her parents would suggest and i wouldnt be surprised if they even provided the means to hire someone for her. i was actually surprised that she said they will have the baby in vlogs and stuff. annie is so private even about sharing her siblings on her channel. but could be what mo wants, you can tell he wants them to be a really hugs vlogging couple lol

Reactions: 2
I missed the part about her saying that her baby will be on camera! How awful!!!!! Residents of Europe, correct me, but it's not typically common to show underage children online. They are looking at it as being monetarily beneficial. I'm 100% certain she is already looking for as many sponsorships from wooden white/beige toy companies that she can get! I detest children (especially babies) on camera. I'm in the US where it's common, but it feels so terribly unsafe for these kids to be in front of the crazy public before they can legally consent to it!

yep im in the us too and i feel like why are influencers still doing this in 2022? you can share content about parenthood and everything surrounding your children without exposing them to the online world. i hope they change their mind by the time the baby is born

Family vloggers earn a lot of money, they know what they are doing :rolleyes:

Family vloggers earn a lot of money, they know what they are doing :rolleyes:
Understandable....but I still think it's gross to exploit your little ones for cash at the expense of their physical safety and psychological health. I think it's cringe when even my close friends post about their kids...I couldn't imagine having a huge audience seeing these private moments and having unsolicited opinions. I'm probably a minority on this topic though. Not because I'm not at this stage of life, but because I find it invasive. Annie and Mo sign up for gossip and comments from viewers...their child will not. I hope she will change her mind.

Understandable....but I still think it's gross to exploit your little ones for cash at the expense of their physical safety and psychological health. I think it's cringe when even my close friends post about their kids...I couldn't imagine having a huge audience seeing these private moments and having unsolicited opinions. I'm probably a minority on this topic though. Not because I'm not at this stage of life, but because I find it invasive. Annie and Mo sign up for gossip and comments from viewers...their child will not. I hope she will change her mind.
I agree. There are parents who show A LITTLE BIT of footage of their baby. A vlogger I know only shows good/fun clips of their daughter, like a while ago she had her second birthday and she showed 1 VERY small clip of it with the 2 of them and their daughter singing her a happy birthday and her blowing the candle and THAT WAS ALL. She said she was okay showing clips that were ONLY fun and ONLY good and nothing embarrassing or stupid. As a viewer that's fun to watch but if there are 20 girls her age I doubt I would pick her lol.

Personally I am super private, I don't have any pictures of myself or my family online. A while ago my friend's little sister (who i also know) gave birth to a baby, I wanted to see the baby out of curiousity (bc like I said, we know each other, too) but I asked my friend to ask her little sister and her partner's permission to send me the picture because I wouldn't like it if someone send pictures of my baby to all these random people.

I wouldn't share my baby either. But since they care a lot about money, I can see why they want to be parent vloggers. Baby content gives loads of ad revenue and the sponsorships are huge.

Reactions: 1
Wow, hadn't seen these before!! Girl has definitely had some plastic surgery that she's not sharing. Her nose looks VERY different, but I suppose she could be hiding that with angles/contouring, or it could have changed with age - but what she CANNOT hide or change is her upper eyelids. It's quite obvious that Annie has had a blepharoplasty on her upper lids (to take away the heavy lids and create a more defined "upper" lid like the one she has now). No amount of eating certain diets or changing body weights can make such a difference between her very heavy-lidded (and pretty!!) eyes in these pics, and her wide, vast space of upper eyelid she has now. I am certain of this because my mom's side of the fam struggles with heavy eyelids, to the point that she and most females on her side have had this surgery in their 60s because it started drooping so much that it affected their ability to have eyes open all the way. Myself and my sisters (we are 29, 35, and 40) all got assessments by plastic surgeons to see if there was anything we could do to prematurely avoid this sagging or having the surgery (right now, our lids looks similar to hers in the photos). We were told that this is purely genetic and no form of exercises, diet, etc. can change this (and my younger sister is much slimmer than Annie both body and face, and still has these lids) - eventually, we just have to get the surgery like our mom. No hate toward plastic surgery, but kinda lame when she flat out lies about not having had any other surgery when it's obvious that she has.

One thing I noticed is that Annie has zero passion left for youtube or instagram. I liked the excitement in her announcement, but let's be real. It was all over the place, no structure at all.
I feel like the only reason she keeps posting is the money.
If it wasn't for that she wouldn't do youtube videos anymore at all. She is tired of it and is zero interested in her audience.
I get it, she is pregnant and that is her main focus now.
But watching her videos makes one feel like zero addressed as a viewer. It's all about her showing her amazing life and you do not feel connected to her at all.
It feels off watching her content.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1106702

I guess this means she was 14 weeks 3 days pregnant on 11.2.2022, so she's almost in week 18 now?
She’s so lucky to have conceived right away like that! I guess this means all the speculation we’ve been doing has been quite accurate. Not sure if I would want to be stuffed in a plane on the way to Dubai during a pandemic while pregnant though but that’s just me. Gender reveal must be very soon. I would just love to see her with a little boy. But I think she’ll be a great mom either way.

One thing I noticed is that Annie has zero passion left for youtube or instagram. I liked the excitement in her announcement, but let's be real. It was all over the place, no structure at all.
I feel like the only reason she keeps posting is the money.
If it wasn't for that she wouldn't do youtube videos anymore at all. She is tired of it and is zero interested in her audience.
I get it, she is pregnant and that is her main focus now.
But watching her videos makes one feel like zero addressed as a viewer. It's all about her showing her amazing life and you do not feel connected to her at all.
It feels off watching her content.
I agree, I am happy for them and good for them that their wish came true do fast, but I cannot relate to her content anymore. I also only watched the first third of the video and I actually cannot hear her seeet voice anymore. Sounds so fake to me . But yeah, now she has new cow to Melk . Good for her .

I think that we can all agree that this is the most exciting thing that happened to her channel in years. If this doesn’t end the snoozefest nothing will.

Judging by her latest stories she seems very excited to share her pregnancy journey with us (that’s actually exactly what she said).

I’d say that there’s at least a little hope ! I mean if my life was as empty and boring as hers I sure would have no passion left for anything, let alone youtube. She probably finds her videos as boring as we do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.