Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she's had quite a bit of lip filler too. The fillers and botox are clearly evident.

I doubt she will ever reveal it though. She never revealed her breast implants until she removed them, then rode on the notion as though she was going all natural and healthy.

She can claim to eat healthy and be invested in supplements and natural living but she then pumps her face full of filler. There's a major discrepancy in her brand and what she claims to believe in now.

She used to be gorgeous. This new photo of her shocked me a little.

However, I stopped watching her a while ago. She's just full of ads now, does the same things in all her vlogs, rinse and repeat. Nothing new, nothing fresh and she has become unbelievably boring.

I wonder if her subscribers have decreased with what little content she is putting out now.....
Yes, she's not doing well. I posted her social blade stats here not too long ago, but here they are again:

Instagram:

Screenshot 2022-02-11 at 08-51-20 Annie Jaffrey's Instagram Stats Summary Profile (Social Blad...png

Screenshot 2022-02-11 at 08-51-35 Annie Jaffrey's Instagram Stats Summary Profile (Social Blad...png

Screenshot 2022-02-11 at 08-51-59 Annie Jaffrey's Instagram Stats Summary Profile (Social Blad...png

Youtube:

Screenshot 2022-02-11 at 08-52-28 AnnieJaffrey's YouTube Stats (Summary Profile) - Social Blad...png

Here is Mo's IG:

Screenshot 2022-02-11 at 08-55-29  's Instagram Stats Summary Profile (Social Blade Instagram ...png

Mo's IG is also tragic. Losing 52 subscribers the last 30 days is a very good month for him, it's an increase of 5100% compared to the month before.

Reactions: 2
Mo was tragic from the beginning. He tries to be the cool man influencer, but it's not working out at all. I remember he tried to do some yt videos, but I think he quit that.

Mo was tragic from the beginning. He tries to be the cool man influencer, but it's not working out at all. I remember he tried to do some yt videos, but I think he quit that.
I hope this isn’t to mean (and I know his English has improved) but I remember watching one of Annie‘s first videos with Mo and beeing really irritated by his English. I just couldn’t keep on listening. When I discovered he was doing his own YouTube videos (in really bad English) I just thought it was insane. Like the audacity to think he can pull it off and to create somewhat helpful or interesting content and then to make money off it if just blew my mind really. He can make YouTube videos but then make them in German please, because no one has anything to gain from his videos in English imo…

I hope this isn’t to mean (and I know his English has improved) but I remember watching one of Annie‘s first videos with Mo and beeing really irritated by his English. I just couldn’t keep on listening. When I discovered he was doing his own YouTube videos (in really bad English) I just thought it was insane. Like the audacity to think he can pull it off and to create somewhat helpful or interesting content and then to make money off it if just blew my mind really. He can make YouTube videos but then make them in German please, because no one has anything to gain from his videos in English imo…
He just wanted to piggy back off of Annie's success but because his channel didn't immediately get any traction he just dropped it. No persistence whatsoever.

Reactions: 4
Annie made few more adds for seed on IG so they can afford vacation in Dubai, as she said in her stories the relaxation is much needed for them..I think it was last week when Mo asked in his IG story what should he do today, if he should 1) read a book or 2) chill and relax..did people actually respond to that?? 😀🙈

• Haha
Annie made few more adds for seed on IG so they can afford vacation in Dubai, as she said in her stories the relaxation is much needed for them..I think it was last week when Mo asked in his IG story what should he do today, if he should 1) read a book or 2) chill and relax..did people actually respond to that?? 😀🙈
The worst thing is that he's actually serious about this.

This makes me think about Annies latest story, at this point their instagram accounts are turning into an auto-satire and they don't even notice it.

IMG_7419.PNG

I'm sorry but just get a hobby ! Life has so much more to offer than organizing stuff that you don't need to begin with.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The worst thing is that he's actually serious about this.

This makes me think about Annies latest story, at this point their instagram accounts are turning into an auto-satire and they don't even notice it.

View attachment 1054979

I'm sorry but just get a hobby ! Life has so much more to offer than organizing stuff that you don't need to begin with.
And the fact that she takes 6 pills every day on top of the green smoothies and already healthy food she is eating??

• Heart
Well to be fair I use one of these too, they are so handy and saves me a lot of work :ROFLMAO: I have a muscle illness and opening bottles gives me much pain, only doing it once a week is amazing and makes sure I always take my multi, hay fever pill etc.

But 6 pills on top of all those powders and stuff? What on earth is she consuming :rolleyes:
I don't like her, but I watched Abbey Sharp's video on Annie's diet and she was so confused about all the pills and powders she took on top of all the greens she already consumed, she said it was a massive overload and wouldn't help her one bit extra because enough is enough lol.

EDIT: OMG I searched for it on YT but Abbey took the video down. Annie at it again!

It is really sad. Seed again in her story and a fresh mani and Pedicure. Her life seems so empty. And Mo is embarrassing too. Do they have anything to do with their lives actually?

• Haha
I just watched this video from Freelee. She's very spot on with a lot of her analysis on Annie and her/their lifestyle. Interesting to watch for sure. You can ignore a little bit about the blabla about the raw till 4 talk, but she is saying a lot of very interesting things, also about Mo:

She needs to stay away from the filler and Botox for a while. It’s getting out of control.

Her stories today.
Those dresses.
Not like her.
Thoughts?
Maybe we guessed right and something is happening?

May explain the extra filler? She’s hoping they’ll take longer to disappear especially if she can’t have any work done in the next year?

Either that or she’s getting influenced by much older women in California.

• Heart
Is it ok to get filler and botox while pregnant? She s not showing anything, so i doubt she actually is..but who knows 🤷‍♀️

I was thinking that Mo could've actually had some sort of success with his channel. He s a hairstylist after all, been doing it for years so he could've done tona of videos about haircuts, hairstyles for both women/men (he looked cute curly), different tehniques, what to ask in a salon so that the stylist actually understands you etc. Annie has fairly long hair so it's easy to demonstrate. Recommendation for munich as he actually lives there and so on..but that requires actual work to film, edit, etc. He gave up after 3 videos or whatever 😆😆
Be that as it may but at least she is some sort of consistent and she has gained those followera in years, not 2 months like he dreamed.

• Heart
I think Freelee is completely out of her mind and I dont think it was Mo's influence that she eats differently now. 😅 she won't get pregnant with a diet like she had before that's all. And she probs noticed her fast aging.

I was went quickly through her video with her updated supplement regime (last year or so) I got curious after seeing her 6 pullsand I don’t know whether all this supplements prevent her from getting pregnant.
When you google DIM and pregnancy , it is NOt recommended :

I am not an expert when it comes to supplement , perhaps she is also not taking it anymore , but I just quot d what she is taking based on her last supplement video .

( and by the way, when she stops taking DIM in an upcoming supplement video, we know she reads here 😂” ( could be at least)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
She needs to stay away from the filler and Botox for a while. It’s getting out of control.

Her stories today.
Those dresses.
Not like her.
Thoughts?
Maybe we guessed right and something is happening?

May explain the extra filler? She’s hoping they’ll take longer to disappear especially if she can’t have any work done in the next year?

Either that or she’s getting influenced by much older women in California.
THIS!! Those dresses are all empire-waist style (tight around the breasts and then flowing around the midsection). Annie NEVER usually buys this type of style, she has said several times how much she likes things that are "fitted" around the waist. I know this because I have more of a "boho" style, so I actually love these types of empire-waist dresses, but she has never liked those, so something is definitely going on :unsure: .

What struck me as strange is that a few videos ago, and a few instagram pics ago, it REALLY looked like she had a little bump on her belly that she was obviously trying to cover up in her videos. I was sure she was going to make a pregnancy announcement. But then, in this latest video and some stories, her belly looks more flat again. I hope this is due to, perhaps, a strategy of using old videos clips or filters to hide the fact that she is pregnant (that would explain the waistless dresses) and NOT because she had some sort of pregnancy loss, which would be incredibly sad :cry:, regardless of how annoying and "out of touch" she is.

Seeing those non-posed photos of Annie's face in Mo's stories is truly sad too. She had such a beautiful face and she has absolutely ruined it with filler. You get an inkling if it in her videos (that frozen, weird contorted expression) but in those, it's horribly obvious. With her natural face being so beautiful, how can she pay to make it look like that?? I truly cannot comprehend it.

Reactions: 3
THIS!! Those dresses are all empire-waist style (tight around the breasts and then flowing around the midsection). Annie NEVER usually buys this type of style, she has said several times how much she likes things that are "fitted" around the waist. I know this because I have more of a "boho" style, so I actually love these types of empire-waist dresses, but she has never liked those, so something is definitely going on :unsure: .

What struck me as strange is that a few videos ago, and a few instagram pics ago, it REALLY looked like she had a little bump on her belly that she was obviously trying to cover up in her videos. I was sure she was going to make a pregnancy announcement. But then, in this latest video and some stories, her belly looks more flat again. I hope this is due to, perhaps, a strategy of using old videos clips or filters to hide the fact that she is pregnant (that would explain the waistless dresses) and NOT because she had some sort of pregnancy loss, which would be incredibly sad :cry:, regardless of how annoying and "out of touch" she is.

Seeing those non-posed photos of Annie's face in Mo's stories is truly sad too. She had such a beautiful face and she has absolutely ruined it with filler. You get an inkling if it in her videos (that frozen, weird contorted expression) but in those, it's horribly obvious. With her natural face being so beautiful, how can she pay to make it look like that?? I truly cannot comprehend it.
I thought the same thing, that she was pregnant..in her video around Christmas she said that this christmas was special, lots of new things happening and people were immediately commenting that she is pregnant and it really seemed she was. I hope nothing bad happened but there is this possibility..she has been kind of off lately

Reactions: 1
2 weeks of dubai ? Perhaps they want to move their company to Dubai to pay less taxes … like Lamiyaa did. In Germany you have to pay 50-50 percent taxes of your income.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Is it just me or is it really new that she keeps wearing baggy joggers all the time? I mean, she is on an airplane, so that's totally fine to wear joggers. But it is still so unlike Annie to wear joggers all the time. She used to wear more elegant trousers that are still comfortable. I'm not judging, it's cool she wears more relatable clothes but it's odd because it's Annie, you know?

Is it just me or is it really new that she keeps wearing baggy joggers all the time? I mean, she is on an airplane, so that's totally fine to wear joggers. But it is still so unlike Annie to wear joggers all the time. She used to wear more elegant trousers that are still comfortable. I'm not judging, it's cool she wears more relatable clothes but it's odd because it's Annie, you know?
I think with baggy clothes you look skinnier ( or at least can't see weight gain much )
It's obvisous that Annie put some extra kilos and it's fine but don't think she likes to show it, hence covering with joggers and loose dresses.

Reactions: 3
She said it’s their first holiday in a year?
I am stumped by this! I’m sure she’s had a lot more than most in the last 12 months! So tone deaf.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.