Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly so beautiful, intimate and authentic! We're planning our wedding at the moment and I'm definitely taking tips.

It's so strange (but lovely) to see Annie carefree, like when they were dancing and all or even just interacting with her family. its a side she rarely shows her subscribers which is such a shame - THAT Annie seems fun!

Who's Nick though?
Same, and Nick is her big brother! He really nailed the Arabic pronunciation for "Mahmud" I know he speaks a lot of languages but damn!

Reactions: 2
I loved the wedding, it looked so pretty and authentic and not too pretentious. Annie was gorgeous and I loved both her dresses, first one was so dainty and romantic and the second one was very sexy and looked amazing on her. If her brother married her that probably means it was only a symbolic ceremony and they had to have a legal civil ceremony before?

But I have to say I feel like the video was really bad! It kept getting out of focus, camera was so wobbly, music was weird...? I really hate how it is put together, feels like an amateur did it.

Reactions: 1
If her brother married her that probably means it was only a symbolic ceremony and they had to have a legal civil ceremony before?
He may have a licence? Some countries are not too fussy with giving licences, so maybe he studied and got one. If he speaks many languages, she doesn't seem lazy.

I don't think Annie is vaxxed, especially if she wants to get pregnant. I never thought Mo is already 35, he seems younger than Annie! All be fair but he does look incrediblely good. If he said he's only 30 I would totally believe it.
If Annie gets pregnant I wonder if something will blow up. I remember Abbey Sharp got a huge nose and really weird lips, my friend's feet got 3 sizes larger lol.

Same, and Nick is her big brother! He really nailed the Arabic pronunciation for "Mahmud" I know he speaks a lot of languages but damn!
Oh wow I always thought her brother was younger, so sweet that he did the ceremony.

I'm guessing these are their half siblings?
Screenshot 2021-12-20 at 10.14.18.png

If her brother married her that probably means it was only a symbolic ceremony and they had to have a legal civil ceremony before?
I think they had to have had a civil ceremony in Germany before heading to Spain, as far as I know only marriages held in the Catholic Church are legal for non residents.

I quite liked the video, I think they cut it down for youtube though so maybe that's why it seems a bit choppy.

One thing I did find amusing is why did her dad sit on the groom's side and not the bride's or were the guests all mixed?

That girl (her baby half sister?) on the very left has gorgeous hair! They do all have very good genetics, they all look very beautiful. Annie looks incredibly tanned compared to them haha.

i think it's because annie has south asian genetics from her dad so she always tans super easily, whereas i think those are the triplets from her moms other marriage that she talks about, their and annie's mom is white

she always seems to be so fond of all of her siblings, it's so nice to see especially with how she hasn't lived with them in a long time. it's great to see she has a good relationship with all of them despite the distance

Reactions: 3
Just saw the marriage video and wow her marriage was incredibly beautiful and intimate yet fun. I love the fact that they let us hear their vows and that nothing seemed fake or staged.

I also came here to say that she probably is vaccinated, I just saw a story on Instagram where they were heading out for dinner and correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe that you must be vaccinated and tested to go to a restaurant in Germany.

Reactions: 5
I don't think Annie is vaxxed, especially if she wants to get pregnant. I never thought Mo is already 35, he seems younger than Annie! All be fair but he does look incrediblely good. If he said he's only 30 I would totally believe it.
If Annie gets pregnant I wonder if something will blow up. I remember Abbey Sharp got a huge nose and really weird lips, my friend's feet got 3 sizes larger lol.
[/QUOTE]
She must be vaccinated otherwise she wouldn’t be able to go to Restaurants or into shops. For a while Restaurants and so on checked the proof of vaccination quite sporadically but now they’ve become really strict.

Annie must be vaxxed, as we have the 2G rule here (vaccinated or shortly recovered) in Bavaria.

Also, there is nothing wrong with the vaccination. Especially when she gets pregnant soon, she will have issues without a vaccination here in Germany

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I am very sorry to say this, because I was really anticipating to see video! I am quite emotional person and crying for someone’s joy is not new for me. BUT. I cannot NOT cringe - Annie sounded like she watched too much Keeping up with K’s ! She sounds so unnatural! Wedding video itself was really nice, but I don’t feel the “chemistry vibe” watching them two. Everything is so perfectly sterile that it’s boring!

Reactions: 4
I haven’t watched it. I think she had to post it because the dress was galia lahav. And perhaps she agreed to post a video. Just an assumption .. I rather reads your comments than watching her video. More fun :) perhaps I have seen them too often in real life that’s why there is a too big discrepancy.. between her life on YouTube and her vibes in real .

I am very sorry to say this, because I was really anticipating to see video! I am quite emotional person and crying for someone’s joy is not new for me. BUT. I cannot NOT cringe - Annie sounded like she watched too much Keeping up with K’s ! She sounds so unnatural! Wedding video itself was really nice, but I don’t feel the “chemistry vibe” watching them two. Everything is so perfectly sterile that it’s boring!
That's interesting cause that wedding video is one of the few times I could tell they really loved each other. To me their vows sounded pretty honest and genuine and I like that they acknowledged that their relationship wasn't absolutely perfect and that it took work sometimes. Annie could have been her typical self and talked about manifestations and stars aligning etc, but (thankfully) she didn't.

They likely still have shallow aspirations but the wedding seemed like a celebration of their genuine love with family and friends.

I haven’t watched it. I think she had to post it because the dress was galia lahav. And perhaps she agreed to post a video. Just an assumption .. I rather reads your comments than watching her video. More fun :) perhaps I have seen them too often in real life that’s why there is a too big discrepancy.. between her life on YouTube and her vibes in real .
I could be wrong but I don't think Galia Lahav do sponsorships for influencers (it would cheapen their brand), you'd have to be celebrity status to get any sort of kickback from them. I think she just wanted to post her wedding video, nothing wrong with that!

[/QUOTE]
I could be wrong but I don't think Galia Lahav do sponsorships for influencers (it would cheapen their brand), you'd have to be celebrity status to get any sort of kickback from them. I think she just wanted to post her wedding video, nothing wrong with that!
[/QUOTE]

Yes of course there is nothing wrong with posting that. At least she posted something which seems to be interesting .

As I said, just some assumptions, maybe I am wrong.

Have a wonderful Christmas times girls and perhaps boys ;)

she wasn't sponsored by galia lahav but she was gifted the dress by the boutique where she bought it in paris which stocks galia lahav. but she didn't have to post about it on youtube or instagram per any agreements, it was just gifted to her for her wedding

That's interesting cause that wedding video is one of the few times I could tell they really loved each other. To me their vows sounded pretty honest and genuine and I like that they acknowledged that their relationship wasn't absolutely perfect and that it took work sometimes. Annie could have been her typical self and talked about manifestations and stars aligning etc, but (thankfully) she didn't.
i agree, both her and mo can both have their heads in the clouds very frequently but i think both of their families are really grounding to them. their wedding was their family and just a few close friends so because of that they seemed much more authentic and grounded despite how luxurious and extra it was. they both seemed more authentic and vulnerable. i think the way annie speaks is just how she speaks lol could be influence from the LA culture she likes but i dont think she sounded ingenuine bc thats how she always talks

she wasn't sponsored by galia lahav but she was gifted the dress by the boutique where she bought it in paris which stocks galia lahav. but she didn't have to post about it on youtube or instagram per any agreements, it was just gifted to her for her wedding

i agree, both her and mo can both have their heads in the clouds very frequently but i think both of their families are really grounding to them. their wedding was their family and just a few close friends so because of that they seemed much more authentic and grounded despite how luxurious and extra it was. they both seemed more authentic and vulnerable. i think the way annie speaks is just how she speaks lol could be influence from the LA culture she likes but i dont think she sounded ingenuine bc thats how she always talks
There is a very very big difference between her manner of speech now and back in the day before she became frozen face robot….

There is a very very big difference between her manner of speech now and back in the day before she became frozen face robot….
i think you misunderstood me. by always i don't mean that's how she has been talking since she was a child, i mean that's how she talks normally which could be influenced by the LA culture she wants over the past couple of years like i stated. as in she doesnt sound like she's putting on a voice just for her wedding day because she talks like that in her vlogs and content on instagram too

They likely still have shallow aspirations but the wedding seemed like a celebration of their genuine love with family and friends.

Btw Galia lahav is only expensive abroad. she is from israel, and in israel her dresses are not considered cheap but they are not so luxury like in other countries. Its just like a typical not cheap but not luxury.

For the love of god, she cannot stop talking about hosting this Christmas dinner in every video, all over the instagram. So, so repetitive even more than usual repetitive Annie content. I thought that is not possible. Not sure if she’s overwhelmed because she needs to do manual work or trying to justify herself the “heavy” food she’s making. She’ll have to take extra extra self care days in 2022 to recover from one dinner.

Wondering what she thinks about LA crime rate raising and that people are being robbed at gun point on streets. Everyone is advised not to wear branded accessories and jewellery. Why would she change beautiful Munich to LA, no idea.

I hope they will not move to LA. I also read that most people are leaving LA because of a lot of different issues, why would you even want to go there? If you want to move to the USA there are so many much more beautiful and better (saver) places to move to. Really don't understand why people would want to move to LA or Vegas area for example, especially if they want to raise a kid some day. I would never want to have my kid in such an environment. Munich is such a beautiful city, but even if you don't like Munich, Germany has so many beautiful cities to offer that are stable, safe and a good environment to raise a child. If not Germany, Europe has many more beautiful cities and countries that are interesting and good, even for sun lovers like Annie and Mo. Why not move to Portugal or Spain? I just don't understand it, it's pretty good living here in Europe if you ask me. Of course we have plenty of issues but looking at the rest of the world, Europe is pretty good, I really don't understand why you would want to leave.

Reactions: 7
Btw Galia lahav is only expensive abroad. she is from israel, and in israel her dresses are not considered cheap but they are not so luxury like in other countries. Its just like a typical not cheap but not luxury.
Wait Galia Lahav bridal couture is not considered luxury in Israel? Wow I'm really surprised because I thought they were renowned for couture wedding dresses - they've designed Serena Williams' wedding gown and they recently designed one of Paris Hilton's wedding dresses. Annie's wasn't a custom design but still her wedding dress costs over £10,000 here and I would definitely consider that luxury!

Not going to lie that makes me so jealous! It's amazing what influencers are gifted - cars,holidays etc all for uploading minutes of your day a few times a week! Its quite insane when you think about it. If someone offered me that dress I'd happily take it if all I had to do was post some pictures and talk about it ( which she didnt even have to do!).

despite how luxurious and extra it was
Am I the only one who didn't find it that luxurious or over the top? No doubt it would've been expensive, but they literally just rented a villa in ibiza, decorated it nicely and entertained about 40 people. It looked like a really simple wedding to me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.