Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmyy

I don't think Annie is vaxxed, especially if she wants to get pregnant. I never thought Mo is already 35, he seems younger than Annie! All be fair but he does look incrediblely good. If he said he's only 30 I would totally believe it.
If Annie gets pregnant I wonder if something will blow up. I remember Abbey Sharp got a huge nose and really weird lips, my friend's feet got 3 sizes larger lol.
[/QUOTE]
She must be vaccinated otherwise she wouldn’t be able to go to Restaurants or into shops. For a while Restaurants and so on checked the proof of vaccination quite sporadically but now they’ve become really strict.

Reactions: 1

oshare

VIP Member
Understandable....but I still think it's gross to exploit your little ones for cash at the expense of their physical safety and psychological health. I think it's cringe when even my close friends post about their kids...I couldn't imagine having a huge audience seeing these private moments and having unsolicited opinions. I'm probably a minority on this topic though. Not because I'm not at this stage of life, but because I find it invasive. Annie and Mo sign up for gossip and comments from viewers...their child will not. I hope she will change her mind.
I agree. There are parents who show A LITTLE BIT of footage of their baby. A vlogger I know only shows good/fun clips of their daughter, like a while ago she had her second birthday and she showed 1 VERY small clip of it with the 2 of them and their daughter singing her a happy birthday and her blowing the candle and THAT WAS ALL. She said she was okay showing clips that were ONLY fun and ONLY good and nothing embarrassing or stupid. As a viewer that's fun to watch but if there are 20 girls her age I doubt I would pick her lol.

Personally I am super private, I don't have any pictures of myself or my family online. A while ago my friend's little sister (who i also know) gave birth to a baby, I wanted to see the baby out of curiousity (bc like I said, we know each other, too) but I asked my friend to ask her little sister and her partner's permission to send me the picture because I wouldn't like it if someone send pictures of my baby to all these random people.

I wouldn't share my baby either. But since they care a lot about money, I can see why they want to be parent vloggers. Baby content gives loads of ad revenue and the sponsorships are huge.

blue_orchid

VIP Member
I thought the ending of the most recent vlog was odd. They're both there talking about their new cleanser. He tries to talk, she cuts him off. She tries to talk, then he cuts her off. Just odd. It's noticeable on Mo's face.

Her eyebrows again in today's stories.....she's a pretty girl but those brows look ridiculous straight up like that. She looks shocked. I see many women doing that now and just because it is a fad or trend now, does not mean it looks good.

• Haha

Rouaasheikhly

It made sense for Annie to stay away from news and continue on as normal since she's pregnant...she has to avoid all stress. I feel bad for all the mums, whether they be in Ukraine (extra bad, broken...) or nearby in Europe. Knowing that a huge war could break out and not knowing what kind of world awaits their baby... I suppose they could flee to the US or Dubai but it's still very scary...not comparable to what Ukrainian mothers are going through but we can acknowledge all suffering for what it is.

I think their videos aren't scripted and Mo is full of energy and excited while Annie is very calm and maybe too grounded. Hence the talking over

When Mo participated mo...re.

The paddle board trip was his idea, not hers, he arranged it, he also left his job to adjust to her lifestyle and personality which is sad...

Skeena's last name is Jaffrey, recently changed to Shah after her marriage.

She's still friends with Annie's brother but not Annie.

Also, is it a Youtuber thing to be happier and more creative in a smaller apartment? As soon as they move they charge. Like Lidl and Aldi.
Are you sure ? Because if you google her clothing brand Skeena.s, you’ll find that it has been created in 2014 by Skeena Hamdani (born in 1988, so that's a match) who is also listed as director. Skeena Hamdani probably is the name she had before she got married.

Other then that I totally agree with you, she seems miserable ever since they moved in. I like their new apartment but it looks like it came straight out of a magazine, it doesn't seem like someone actually lives in there, wich probably is her goal anyways.

bluecash

Been watching her for like 10 years. She is quite robotic at times although I like how she's beginning to show her personality again.

She has gained a bit of weight and honestly looks better. I am looking forward to seeing her wedding dress.

flowerpower321

It is interesting to see her healthy with a small numb, which we all have, do why she uses apps to make her belly flat?
This seems to be the truth.
And yes, please learn the language .

Puposkina

Used to like her content so much. I remember a lot of things she have said before but now is like hearing from a different perspective. I used to like how calm her videos were but many influencers showed their truth colors during the pandemic ❄❄
I too remember her mentioning how she flew to London only to get her eyebrows done. Because Nez only worked in London and Dubai, and then they became friends.

Honestly, I don't really understand what they're doing in Germany, or the reason they decided to stay there. I know they said they changed their minds because of the pandemics and how it was handled but I think there's something else. They are so miserable.

Do you guys think that maybe the US didn't grant them a more permanent visa ( I'm not informed about anything, just saying) and maybe they have to build their business a bit more?

Also, just after the wedding she started following some bloggers who live in Munich/Berlin and the other day I saw Mo posting about a dinner they had with this guy who works at IG and his wife who's a content creator I believe. And these people are followed by these bloggers she followed. So maybe she's trying to build their brand also in Germany?? Just guessing here.

Puposkina

I know Ruby but not Jill.
She's not close with them anymore. Just an occasional comment. And it's probably best for Annie to distance herself from anti-science Ruby who thinks eating oranges will cure covid and that masks are bad.

Honestly, I don't know what she does...depends? She is mostly cooking, juicing, journaling, shopping...you're right that she doesn't work on Nourished3 like Negin Mirsalehi does on Gisou. I think herself and Mo want to become the next Negin and Maurits.
Didn’t know they weren’t close anymore. I was expecting to see ruby at the wedding but she was not there.

Good luck to them, it’s a long way, especially in a saturated market like skincare and her almost non existent online presence.

flowerpower321

I haven’t watched it. I think she had to post it because the dress was galia lahav. And perhaps she agreed to post a video. Just an assumption .. I rather reads your comments than watching her video. More fun :) perhaps I have seen them too often in real life that’s why there is a too big discrepancy.. between her life on YouTube and her vibes in real .

Rouaasheikhly

Im sure its totally based on junk science. Most of these trendy things are. I don't even believe she takes it herself. Its really uncool that she only ever does sponsored stuff.
It's in two capsules. Unless the first capsules is in liposomal form this is a scam

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
I feel like she is in her 6th month. Usually, very slim and fit women don't show a bump at all until they are in their 5th 6th month.
only reason i doubt this is because she has had vlogs within the past few months showing her drinking alcohol. i think it was around new years maybe, i cant remember exactly. her vlogs tend to all blend together

I am not convinced yet that she will reveal a pregnancy. Maybe something about moving somewhere, about her brand. But we will see.
this is my guess too. tbh if pregnant i wouldnt be surprised if they decide to move to LA at the same time for the lifestyle for their baby too

kf1997

I'm all on board, I love pregnancy content because I want to be a mom, too. So, maybe it gets better.
I am surprised she has over 800.000 subscribers

• Heart

Rouaasheikhly

The way she behaves is definitely a coping mechanism, perhaps she has some kind of disorder (not diagnozing here, speculating). Something happened to her? Maybe. No idea. There's a lot she doesn't show and I think that's her right, we all need privacy. Some people just have a low stress-level (this is not judgemental, I am one of those people) and have more need to control things. A lot is learned behavior, something we learn as we grow older and we don't know how to cope with trauma or other stressful / anxious events. For me, I never learned how to express emotions because we were never allowed at home, so I never knew how to deal with certain things, I learned that behavior like Annie gave me some sort of stress relief but in the end you never learn how to deal with the actual issues. For how much she always harps on about meditation and self-help stuff, I feel like she never truly changes and addresses her own (very clear) issues. I think she just works on the side pieces a bit but misses the bigger picture if that makes sense. You can plant some nice flowers but if your garden is a landfill it will never get pretty.

It's very clear that it's a coping mechanism. You can see she has a panic attack on the cosmo shoot and she just wrote in her journal about it...which is a great tool if coupled with therapy like CBT or DBT. She would really benefit from that.

And do you follow her IG? Because I see that she likes every photo, but I follow only Annie, not Mo, so maybe that is why I see it? Literraly every photo except of the one with the puppy

Ok, so not every photo but like 90 % 😀 it seems she doesnt like the ones with his stupid comments 😀
I also see that she has liked EVERY. single. ONE. of Mo's photos on Instagram EXCEPT the one he just posted with the dog!! :unsure::unsure:

flowerpower321

He’s more in love with himself than Annie
so true! I wonder what she wantsto tell us in her Sunday video. She saus she has some exiting news in one of her insta stories .. now I am curious.

what are you guesses?
I think either pregnancy or the new product launch or the company moving to Dubai .

This is a joke. These people deserve a slap on their face. (Sorry not sorry for being rude here)

All influencers doing their JOB at fashion week whilst the same people who assisted during the pandemic are actually doing something to help the most affected today again.

History on repeat, just a different topic in 2022.
Leonie is a selfish twat, I had watched her story once and she is the most boring of all .