Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

youzername

She needs to stay away from the filler and Botox for a while. It’s getting out of control.

Her stories today.
Those dresses.
Not like her.
Thoughts?
Maybe we guessed right and something is happening?

May explain the extra filler? She’s hoping they’ll take longer to disappear especially if she can’t have any work done in the next year?

Either that or she’s getting influenced by much older women in California.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

oshare

VIP Member
Maybe she will pretend they are childless. I think she is tired of being youtuber. I think she would prefer to be like old money quiet rich. That KIND of People don't show their life on IG. You know, Succession style 😂

I think she is bored and in result we are bored by her.
Who wouldn't be bored recycling the same 6 videos for years?
What I Eat In A Day - > Cleaning -> Organizing -> Planning -> Haul -> """Wellness""" -> WIEIAD ....

And then the occassional vacation trip !!but it's not a holiday!! vlog :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

oshare

VIP Member
She cried over her new kitchen. That was the moment when she fooled me she has a big heart and warm personality.
Oh I can't remember, I must have wiped that from my memory. When was this again?
I'm still laughing over them hiring these men to hang something on the wall (how difficult can it be) and Mo holding the vacuum cleaner close so it doesn't make Annie upset when dirt falls on the floor :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

DogMom1990

I watched the Capri blog too. It was shocking to see her wear color. The green dress really suited her. Although it was a bit hilarious watching her all dressed up and the couple behind them was so casual (woman in tank top, man in tshirt)

flowerpower321

Yeah....honestly, I'm with you here. Even from the initial pregnancy announcement, I personally got a different vibe from many here - to me, it seemed quite strange and awkward. The way they immediately jumped to "Oh, we were able to conceive so easily", and Mo then immediately reassured Annie "You see? I told you, your body could do it" or something like that, it just seemed....not sincere. Like there was definitely more to that story that we will never hear (because, God forbid, someone as healthy as Annie has real-life struggles). She has made many videos in the past saying she "definitely" saw herself with at least one child by 2020 or 2021, and it somehow seemed like they jumped from announcing their pregnancy to immediately reassuring how easy it was for them. Just seems strange. As someone who never dealt with fertility issues and whose first child was a "one hit wonder ;)", I never felt compelled to highlight this fact when I was pregnant. On top of that, the next video, where viewers were probably waiting for some actual insight into her pregnancy and how she was doing, was equally strange. She didn't even touch upon normal pregnancy related things, such as how far along she was, how she was actually *feeling* (besides the generic "excited", blabla), and she didn't even share what it was like to be pregnant in her first trimester with her husband sick with Covid (because this was likely the timeframe Mo had it), how scary that must have been to fear that she too could catch it while pregnant, or how it felt to have Mo away from her so much during the first trimester (since he traveled a lot without her). Just, all this real, meaningful stuff that people could relate to, and....nothing. I think this is just a sad indicator of her future "baby-related" content - a fake, staged life, just like she has shown us in the past :cautious:. And like some have said on here, I feel the worst for her viewers who are looking to her to get a view on "motherhood", and follow her "journey" of pregnancy, as they will be utterly disappointed and self-conscious when their (real-life) experiences look absolutely nothing likes hers.

I am with you. I couldn’t watch more that 1/3 of the video and also I couldn’t feel the vibe between them, cutting off constantly each other. I haven’t watched the recent vlog , enough of green juices and her poop schedule . I agree with you , she wants to stay private , they didn’t even show their whole apartment , no apartment tour and they are going to show their baby???

Yeah....honestly, I'm with you here. Even from the initial pregnancy announcement, I personally got a different vibe from many here - to me, it seemed quite strange and awkward. The way they immediately jumped to "Oh, we were able to conceive so easily", and Mo then immediately reassured Annie "You see? I told you, your body could do it" or something like that, it just seemed....not sincere. Like there was definitely more to that story that we will never hear (because, God forbid, someone as healthy as Annie has real-life struggles). She has made many videos in the past saying she "definitely" saw herself with at least one child by 2020 or 2021, and it somehow seemed like they jumped from announcing their pregnancy to immediately reassuring how easy it was for them. Just seems strange. As someone who never dealt with fertility issues and whose first child was a "one hit wonder ;)", I never felt compelled to highlight this fact when I was pregnant. On top of that, the next video, where viewers were probably waiting for some actual insight into her pregnancy and how she was doing, was equally strange. She didn't even touch upon normal pregnancy related things, such as how far along she was, how she was actually *feeling* (besides the generic "excited", blabla), and she didn't even share what it was like to be pregnant in her first trimester with her husband sick with Covid (because this was likely the timeframe Mo had it), how scary that must have been to fear that she too could catch it while pregnant, or how it felt to have Mo away from her so much during the first trimester (since he traveled a lot without her). Just, all this real, meaningful stuff that people could relate to, and....nothing. I think this is just a sad indicator of her future "baby-related" content - a fake, staged life, just like she has shown us in the past :cautious:. And like some have said on here, I feel the worst for her viewers who are looking to her to get a view on "motherhood", and follow her "journey" of pregnancy, as they will be utterly disappointed and self-conscious when their (real-life) experiences look absolutely nothing likes hers.
Perfect sum up !

Oh and the next we will get is baby’s poop Analyse 😂😂 and hers after pregnancy. I think that says everything about how she values her viewers. I haven’t heard anybody from Tamara to Lydia millen over Josie to talk constantly about 💩 ing . Says everything, no more words needed .

oshare

VIP Member
Guys have you seen Mo's last photo on IG with the dog? He is not wearing a wedding ring and Annie didn't like the photo..the dog apparently belongs to some pretty brunette? Maybe there is really something happening in the relationship 🤔
Do they normally like each other's pics?
My parents have never worn their wedding rings either lol, so it doesn't have to mean anything. But it does seem sketchy, they were before, right?

Edit: He hasn't been wearing it for a while already if you look at his IG pics.

Last edited:

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
she's definitely not pregnant according to her last vlog. i don't think she will be pregnant this year. maybe next year. fertility journeys can be so difficult and long, honestly wishing her and mo well

i think the curiosity is understandable but i have seen a lot of obsessive comments. like a few accounts commenting on every single of her posts claiming they know she's already pregnant, how happy they are for her, leaving emojis of pregnant woman with hearts and also interacting with anyone else who comments about it saying yes they agree and they know already that she is pregnant. like after every single post it is validation in their minds that what they know about her is true, it is so obsessive and creepy. if they are her followers who like her, i think about if i would do that to any of my friends. that would be so creepy of me to be like to my friends "i just KNOW you're pregnant. look at how you're wearing a loose dress on vacation in a hot country and also not drinking alcohol. i JUST know it. omg you're going to be a great mother i'm so happy for you because i just KNOW you are pregnant." especially if it's just something as random as them sitting on their couch or eating a meal with their significant other. it's one thing for it to be discussed here but it's completely different for it to be commented on all of her posts and directly to her. her followers are such creeps about it

she could make a post about bloating and how seed helped her with bloat and her obsessive and creepy followers will be like "omg that's not bloat you're 5 months pregnant! congratulations!!!!" :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, you are definitely right when you put it that way. Thinking about any of my friends doing that to my every social media post would be HELLA creepy and stalker-sih :oops:- it would be a definite "unfriend" for me :LOL:!! Like you said, it's one thing to post here or for her followers to be curious, but to put anything referencing pregnancy under her actual posts or videos is definitely out of line to me, and, now that you put it that way, pretty damned creepy :sick::sick:.

i made one comment on Annie's photo, in fact I was sticking up for her in a way, cause all people keep doing is asking if she's pregnant and then there are the "heroes" saying "don't be rude, it's rude to ask if someone is pregnant" so I replied saying if the pregnancy speculation isn't welcome by Annie, she can remove the comments herself, but people are allowed to speak freely (considering Annie has been so open open the topic of family planning and motherhood) there's stigma behind it. Then I get blocked. by just one comment.

To my understanding, she likes the attention

as I recall she used to delete all the pregnancy comments, now they all remain. Funny isn't it
Wow - that's pretty crazy to hear?! So she blocked you for trying to shut-down the pregnancy speculation?? Sounds like she definitely enjoys the controversy :sick::sick:

ohnana

I am from Germany and most Germans did not celebrate our festivity Karneval because of the event today. It's such a dark day today and she has nothing else on her mind other than bragging about her freaking vacation in Dubai. I have no words left for that.
I saw today that there was a serious fire at a residential complex in Essen due to the storm you guys had a few days ago Antonia 😔 just awful poor people..

Rouaasheikhly

I didn't like his story though...it was too much of what aboutism...at least he has a back bone and an opinion though

Reactions: 1

victoria1111

Ughh I had to go back and skim through it again, guys i'm seriously confused now. At around 12:25 she shows her blue bikini and that white crao covering her, but she shows her bottom part a bit and it doesn't look too bumpy to me. Or at least from that angle. Does she edit her bump out of the videos?!
I think so..because she usually shows her whole bikini, now she has the cover up and showing only a bit of skin, I think it was the angle that the bumb is not obvious..🤔

Puposkina

I know her through a mutual friend. Not too much tea to spill tbh. 🙈
Agreed about the invitation bit. It was a small wedding...
I have so many questions.. 😂 have you ever met her? So she’s stuck up and not friendly even in person? Do you also know Mo? Does he really love her or he’s in just for the lifestyle? If you can/want to answer.

years ago when Annie and her cousin Skeena had a falling out, I commented on Skeena's post asking something along the lines on what happened to her and Annie. her response to me was "Some people are so fake". I think she thought better of it so she deleted it like 20 seconds later but I had gotten a notification and saw her comment.
It was weird, they seemed like sisters, always traveling together and doing things.

Last edited:

Rouaasheikhly

Did I miss it or Mo didnt even announce anything on his IG? There are still only photos of just himself with the tongue sticking out all over again..I hope they have a girl. What kind of father figure would Mo be for a baby boy? What would he teach him, that he should rely on his wife for everything including money? Maybe I sound harsh guys but I am sick with covid and in bad mood and I just cant stand him, he is so full of himself.

Also I agree that she doesnt want to really share anything. But she is stuck because it is her job so she cant just dissapear..
I'm so sorry! Hope you feel better ASAP and your symptoms are mild

Negin's pregnancy vlogs are much more interesting

• Heart

victoria1111

Do they normally like each other's pics?
My parents have never worn their wedding rings either lol, so it doesn't have to mean anything. But it does seem sketchy, they were before, right?

Edit: He hasn't been wearing it for a while already if you look at his IG pics.
Yes but I remember her saying in a video that when she catches the sight of Mo's hand and she sees the ring on it it is nice or something like that and they were so proud of the rings when they bought them so why not wearing them? And yes I noticed they usually like each others pics.

I only follow Annie because I can't stand Mo 😀 but since it seems something is going on, I looked at his IG and thought it was weird

flowerpower321

2 weeks of dubai ? Perhaps they want to move their company to Dubai to pay less taxes … like Lamiyaa did. In Germany you have to pay 50-50 percent taxes of your income.

• Wow

Tinka

I don't like her brows at all. First, the pigment looked uneven and the shape/arch is outdated and ageing on her. She would look better and more youtful with a straight across shape. That arch reminds me of middle aged women looking for a perceived lift to remedy their oldness.