Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Happie

They all look great. The set up was very Annie. Happy she got the type of wedding she’d want. Very classy. The kind of thing you’d see in a magazine spread 😍

It’s a shame that she comes off as stuck up/unfriendly.

Going by her YouTube videos, her online personality and her inconsistency on social media, I would say she is just reserved, somewhat introverted and accidentally found herself as an influencer. It’s a job so she seems to treat it like one.

Yes she’s boring at times and very predictable, but tbh I think it all comes down to her personality I reckon. She does seem moody, but hey some are moodier than others.

Their wedding was 😍😍😍😍

What’s Sakeena’s IG? You all seem to know quite a bit about her beyond being on Annie’s videos. I’ve seen it come up in other forums too!
Those are beautiful pictures indeed, thank you very much for sharing!

Reactions: 1

Rouaasheikhly

Why are they going to Mimi and Alex's vow renewal? I have never seen them interact. Also, they are covid deniers, anti maskers and anti vaccine people, why does Annie want to be associated with that? Is it possible they are being paid to attend?
So is Ruby but Annie is still friends with her.
Poor Mo.

Puposkina

Brainstorming on aliexpress, i'm dying 😂 seems accurate though
Opening a salon? With Annie's money I assume. Man, I hope they signed a prenup because Annie is the one with money and he is totally taking advantage of it.
On the other hand, at least when he opens a salon he would be working again. I still think it's dumb they didn't release a haircare line. He does seem knowledgeable on hair and Annie's hair always looks stunning so he knows what he's doing. Why bring out a stupid face mask when they could do a hair mask or other haircare items? Really stupid decision.
I’m just saying, it seemed weird that we were talking here about him working in a salon and then him asking if people would come if he were to open one.
I think maybe, like someone said, it’s her talent agency that made her do a skincare line.

I think, MO is just a nice accessoire for her. She is the one with money. She controlls everything. The house was decorated after her style. Marriage probably the father paid. HE seems to enjoy life, but perhaps that's why he cheated on her? ( like some comments before someone stated) Also I noticed, she is not going out with him anymore. Before she was out eating with friends , but in the IG stories of MO, I only see him alone with his friends. I mean, not that they have to do everything together, but before they were often out with friends. Just noted this difference.

For my Annie is totally bored. She doesn't need the videos. She is making no efforts. In all that time, she could haven been sitting in the front Rowe of a fashion show, be invited etc, but nothing. There were no ambitions from her side.

FOr me she is also obsessed with her skin. I think, when she has too many pimples, she doesn't go out. her life is all around her skin. it is an obsession. anyway, I didn't watch her videos, as she only makes now videos which are sponsored.
Agree, that’s what I don’t understand either. There are influencers who have less followers and yet they sit front row at fashion shows and have collaborations with luxury brands (example Tamara).

I do think that she tends to be a perfectionist. A couple of years ago I remember her saying that her doctor told her she had a mobile lower back or something like that and that she should do Pilates. So she went to the gym for a class but she wasn’t that familiar with the movements so she said she’d start at home and for a while she went to the gym and then she went home and did Boho Beautiful videos.
What I’m trying to say is that she strives to be the best version of herself as she says in her videos and when she falls short she has to make up for it. That’s why maybe her skin is that much of a problem for her. And that’s why she isn’t very friendly with MO’s friends, because she doesn’t speak the language well.

And honestly, Mo’s friends don’t really stuck me as having much in common with her.

Last edited:

flowerpower321

Vielen Dank :) Wo wohnst du in M? Ich wünsche Dir einen schönen Tag.
danke, ich wohne in Schwabing. Und du? Denke mal auch. Bin gerade auf der Arbeit. Im Gegensatz zu manchen , müssen einige normal arbeiten ;) ich habe versucht, dir eine private Nachricht zu schreiben, aber das geht leider nicht. Lust mal aufn Kaffee ?

flowerpower321

I've been catching up with all the comments lately and actually thought of Mo being super ambitious but living "under Annie's wing"...

I actually think that despite the fact that he can be embarrassing when he opens his mouth and says random things at times...

I believe that somehow he's got way more potential than Annie in the beauty industry and "influencing world" :
he can model without being too much unsecure
he's actually a great hairstylist
and also he's good at approaching people since he is very outgoing and has a natural charm...

He could actually be very successful on his own instead of working for Nourished3 and living this boring life with her, where we can see she cringes and cuts him off and don't let him express himself as much as he naturally would!

Just sharing a thought here...

Indeed, but I also thing that he is totally after money and he knows she is paying for everything , so why making any efforts. It is a simple calculation for him. Why working line crazy when you have to everything? Personally I think, as I am from Munich, he is not smart enough to sell himself or be integrated on his own in the high society here in Munich. He needs her for that.

I hope he won’t start insulting us here now ... 😂

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Do you have a pic of her new eyebrows? It looked horrible the last time she did it. She really is going for that stiff shocked face.

On a better note; I loved the clothes the got for her girlfriend's child though, so adorable! She really seemed very excited about going to his birthday, too, I loved seeing that side of her. I looked up that cute set on Zara, I almost got it for my friend's boy.
I saw it on her stories this morning. She's talking about some jewelry brand and discount code. Sorry, don't know how to save a pic from an IG story....it is the same slicked straight up, vertical laminated look and looks so wrong. I've seen In the Frow do it recently too and it looks so unnatural and just ridiculous.

And do you follow her IG? Because I see that she likes every photo, but I follow only Annie, not Mo, so maybe that is why I see it? Literraly every photo except of the one with the puppy

Ok, so not every photo but like 90 % 😀 it seems she doesnt like the ones with his stupid comments 😀
I actually follow none of them she hardly ever posts, and I don’t really appreciate the kind of “content” Mo creates. For a minute I was convinced that they had a fight and that she unliked every single picture while she was on a revenge mode (I could totally see her do that). But I just followed her to check it and you’re right she likes a lot of his pictures (but not every single one). It’s strange because I actually searched for her name among his likes and it didn’t show up, but I could see that her family members liked them. Whatever the mystery is solved ;)

Lexie10

I can't believe they actually had a big fridge she was CONSTANTLY complaining about how tiny their fridge was.
1635442617612.png

She did had the fridge of her dreams but threw it away because it was orange ... 😑

( I guess Mo had that one when he lived by himself before meeting Annie, and when she moved in with him, the apartment got a full makeover so she could do an apartment tour video at some point! business is business and content creation is all planned in details even to the essential furniture such as a fridge ...)

Go check that vlog at 12:26' you'll see it + you can even spot it on the thumbnail of the video - it was kind of hidden behind a plant or something in the back corner of their dining area 🧐 :

Last edited:

oshare

VIP Member
tbh i was more shocked at how deep her forehead wrinkles are! she says she's been getting botox since she was 27 and i feel like her forehead doesn't look like that here!
Everybody who's frowning/lifting the eyebrows has those lines, that's super normal (unless you pretty much glued it down lol).

When she takes off her make-up she looks a lot younger. She looks much cuter, too.

msquiggle

According to Mo's story they're still in Dubai? That's a long time to "refresh" and "recharge". 😂

According to Mo's story they're still in Dubai? That's a long time to "refresh" and "recharge". 😂
im legit so confused lol Mo is still in Dubai. And Annie is back home???

Last edited:

oshare

VIP Member
Thinking about their relationship, how can she even look up to Mo or be proud of him being her partner and husband if he literally does nothing, he lives off her money and uses her name to get attention. Her father is succesfull enterpreneur, she must know deep down that it is not ok..that she will always have to take care of everything, including meals, cleaning etc and making money. It is kind of sad.
Yes it is very sad, that she will always have to provide for the family. She must feel a lot of pressure combined with her extreme perfectionism and need for control. I wonder if they signed a pre-nup? I hope her father adviced her to do so because it's clear who is making the money and running the household. She must, indeed, know deep down that this is not equal and you don't have to always be equal but it seems like Mo is just running around doing nothing and Annie is getting work done. She is not a hard worker but at least she is taking care of everything.

Emmyy

She’s been acting odd lately, but I wouldn’t jump to the conclusion that they are having relationship problems. They had a date night the other day.

View attachment 1045538View attachment 1045539

I think Annie might go through something of her own, like maybe she lost someone, got bad news, or she really is on a hormonal fertility treatment and feels low. Unfortunately, she'll probably never speak about it.

Also, not that anyone asked but I really just wanted to add this: I don’t see why it’s a big deal that Mo had a coffee with a female friend. If anything, this shows that they are having a healthy relationship (at least when it comes to stuff like jealousy and having a life outside of their relationship). I would run as fast as I could if my BF would ask me to cut ties with my male friends.
I totally agree, I don’t think it’s weird at all that he has female friends. To me jealousy is a big No in a relationship. It is a bit odd though that that’s the only photo of his Annie didn’t like.

On another note Mo looks absolutely ridiculous in that coat!
Also he said in his stories that he had Covid. Maybe they both had it and that’s why she’s been so quiet lately…

I totally agree, I don’t think it’s weird at all that he has female friends. To me jealousy is a big No in a relationship. It is a bit odd though that that’s the only photo of his Annie didn’t like.

On another note Mo looks absolutely ridiculous in that coat!
Also he said in his stories that he had Covid. Maybe they both had it and that’s why she’s been so quiet lately…
Maybe I got issues with my phone but I looked it up and she doesn't like his photos. Not even the ones she's on, not even the ones from their marriage or honeymoon where they seemed very much in love and not even the ones she leaves comments on. But then again maybe it's just my phone.

Lexie10

Her hair looked so bad, i was shocked too! Really don't need a haircare line from her now :rolleyes: I do think Mo can cut hair very beautifully! I think he should just go back to his old job and start cutting hair nicely again. He has been telling Annie to cut it shorter for ages, I wish she would listen to him because it would improve her hair so much! I'm usually not team Mo, but listen to him, Annie!!

I, as well, have often made (KIND!) comments/suggestions under her video and didn't line-up with her ~~beliefs~~ and she deleted them. She really can't handle ANYTHING. Is she really that insecure and sensitive that she can't even handle a kind comment contradicting what she herself thinks? Imagine having a different opinion 😬

Her new chairs are really pretty, but how does she think she will keep them once they have a kid? Her whole house is so child unfriendly. She can't even handle color, poor kid. All the things for the kid will be white and beige, too "nice and clean". No color, no fun.
Yep, her hair is getting ruined, he should have cut way more, I'm sure Mo would create the perfect short bob on her face. She needs to listen to him on that topic!!

Also I can relate for the comment section, I have as well posted a nice comment once and she deleted for the same reasons as you. It was nice but still a different opinion.

She really can't stand others perspective this is how narrow minded she can be.
How can she be social and make new friends then? I wonder how deep her friendships can be, and what does she talk about since everything is so one way...🙅‍♀️ ?

Also probably why she's so lonely in Germany, beside the fact she doesn't speak the language, the culture is maybe too direct and honest, no sugar coating there - that would clash with her stiff and soft personality.

Last one on the white furniture and clothes : I went to the mall last week and found this brand called THE WHITE COMPANY - I immediately thought that was the PERFECT STORE for Annie - All white and beige clothes and decoration - Not sure if that one is present in Germany but she would rave that shop I'm sure ! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited: