Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oshare

VIP Member
He’s called mahmudalsmadi on instagram. Also he said in his stories that ‘he’ was going to Dubai today for two whole weeks for fun and a little bit of work. He didn’t say if Annie was coming with him but I reckon she will. These two really deserve a a good holiday after all their hard work and after all, their Christmas break was 6 whole weeks ago 😱
I think Annie mentioned it in one of her videos recently, but I turned the video off as soon as she said she planned another holiday with Mo. So yeah, definitely going together. Strange that he is saying "he" is going in stead of "we". Sounds pretty sad.

Skimmed a bit through her wedding video, nothing interesting really. Laughing about the whole wedding ring ordeal and Mo is not even wearing his.

Reactions: 2

ohnana

She has an all white apartment which is quite obsessive. And isn't it also such a hassle to keep the white duvets etc. Clear clean?
And most of all: why did she get everything (sofas, loungers, rugs, carpet) in whitish when she planned a baby? Doesn't she know they puke and throw around food and things haha?
There are countless times I threw up on carpets and sofas as a child (that I can remember with about 4 years) and my parents had colours that were easier to clean haha. Imagine whitish furniture and kids..... why just whyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I have one bookshelf in my apart that is white. ONE! and it drives me crazy the dust shows up super fast, i have to clean it often..especially when guests arrive..so how on earth is she keeping the whole house white?! White furniture is a nightmare. How is she keeping this clean and sparkly? I seem to remember she me tioned in previous videos she has a cleaning lady that comes once every 3 weeks or so but she also cleanes before the lady comes..coookoo head

Namima

VIP Member
So their honeymoon was 2 days in Capri and 3 days with Covid deniers in positano?
I have to wonder about all these influencers who find it difficult to stay at home for a few months for their own bloody protection as well as their loved ones. Their relationships must suck if they dread being at home with their loved ones.
Seriously, you can't go without a vacation for a month or 2 or even 3 ? You are at home, with your spouse / partner / kids - WHAT EXACTLY IS THE HARDSHIP ??? What are they afraid of, spending all this time together ?

Rouaasheikhly

When Mo participated mo...re.

The paddle board trip was his idea, not hers, he arranged it, he also left his job to adjust to her lifestyle and personality which is sad...

Skeena's last name is Jaffrey, recently changed to Shah after her marriage.

She's still friends with Annie's brother but not Annie.

Also, is it a Youtuber thing to be happier and more creative in a smaller apartment? As soon as they move they charge. Like Lidl and Aldi.

That’s what I think, too. She also has a lot of lightening on her face , you cannot see her Mimik at all.
I have seen her 2-3 times in the city and at gym, but she had full make up, so cannot tell how the skin was in real and it was just passing by, some seconds .

lately I only see Mo alone in his stories , perhaps it is not going that well..
They're in Barcelona visiting family so things must be ok.

From what I remember when I bumped into them, her skin is honestly not bad. I'd say she has average/normal skin, a bit of texture, a bit of congestion possibly. Its not perfect poreless skin (who has that anyway) but its not like super bad acne.

flowerpower321

I was surprised too but I think when she talked about Botox she said she only got it for her “elevens” so this could explain it.

I could be wrong though and I got to say judging by how frozen her face looks I would have thought she got it elsewhere.
We also should not forget that she stays super frozen in order to prevent wrinkles - that video where she told she doesn’t smile that much etc ..” how dare have fun in life , you gonna get wrinkles “ ( ironically spoken)

Also to mention all her filters , sorry but no normal skin looks like that , either insta story or video .

Rouaasheikhly

Yes! I mentioned this a few pages ago - I think she's had non invasive/liquid rhinoplasty rather than a surgical one. We all see Annie loves injecting her face. They use derma fillers etc and I think the process takes less than an hour. The results can be really significant and look like you've really had a surgical nose job but there's no down time.

She seems determine to eradicate her more ethnic feautures & I think she wants to look more a bit more European. Considering she's half Swedish I can imagine she laments that she didnt inherit a more Scandinavian look. A shame because Annie used to look really fresh faced and I thought she was beautiful. Shes not ugly now but her face just looks so rigid and harsh, her smiles always look like she's straining her face. I hope pregnancy will soften everything.
She was brought up in Sweden, her mum's Polish and Russian whereas her Dad is Pakistani/Indian/Iranian

Lexie10

Oh I can't remember, I must have wiped that from my memory. When was this again?
I'm still laughing over them hiring these men to hang something on the wall (how difficult can it be) and Mo holding the vacuum cleaner close so it doesn't make Annie upset when dirt falls on the floor :ROFLMAO:
In Annie's moving vlog in November 2020, she was crying over her new Kitchen being installed...
I mean ok it was something she wished for as her previous kitchen was super tiny but come on, she was ridiculous!!

• Haha

youzername

I might be in the minority here, for several reasons, but when I’ve had a chaotic day or busy with multiple things, watching her videos are quite relaxing. They may not be filled with much, but it’s enough to zen out. She has great style and I love some of the pieces she picks up. It’s too bad she didn’t enjoy her implants, I personally think they looked great on her. I noticed something different about her over the year but I couldn’t peg what it was exactly. Based on that I’d say they suited her. I wouldn’t try any of her recipes, but watching the organized process is quite fun. Her brows could use some help, softening it out to make them look more natural and less “shocked”
Now that she’s more comfortable in her body, we might see some style/haul videos. She spent most of 2020 in sweats and joggers which is the most normal thing I’ve seen her do. Her apartment is quite pretty, but the mirrors in the living room definitely overkill.

kf1997

It is really sad. Seed again in her story and a fresh mani and Pedicure. Her life seems so empty. And Mo is embarrassing too. Do they have anything to do with their lives actually?

• Haha
That wedding was beautiful. Why did Nick officiate the wedding though?
Honestly so beautiful, intimate and authentic! We're planning our wedding at the moment and I'm definitely taking tips.

It's so strange (but lovely) to see Annie carefree, like when they were dancing and all or even just interacting with her family. its a side she rarely shows her subscribers which is such a shame - THAT Annie seems fun!

Who's Nick though?

DogMom1990

I don't think she will show much but mostly because I don't think she will want to show what her own personality around her babies would be like. It wouldn't fit her image. She doesn't show much with her young siblings who she says she adores. She just does not show that side of her. I think she would just make sit down videos about products she uses and books she has read/listened to. I think Mo would def post their babies a lot on social media tho and if he returns to vlogging he would definitely vlog them with their babies. Honestly though, as more and more family vloggers have popped up, I respect it much more when influencers choose not to share their kids online. Not everything needs to be monetised, especially not your kids, and children deserve privacy too. Sticking a camera in your child's face for the content and views and high paying sponsorships is just wrong

If she is as wealthy as people speculate she is on the gossip forums, with the inheritance speculations I mean, I don't even think she will post much at all when she has children. Mimi reduced her youtube content so much when Alexa was born and now years later she just does not post at all and has no plans to return to YouTube.
Mimi is just too lazy to actually make a video, which is a lot more effort than an Instagram story or post. I don't think her stepping away as anything to do with protecting Alex's privacy. She doesn't care about that at all.

Lexie10

Guys do you think she'll ever reveal the wedding video... ? That would probably be an interesting one. Her content lately is :sleep::sleep::sleep:

sushimama

Chatty Member
Am I the only one who didn't find it that luxurious or over the top? No doubt it would've been expensive, but they literally just rented a villa in ibiza, decorated it nicely and entertained about 40 people. It looked like a really simple wedding to me.
Yeah it was really tasteful and beautifully done, depending how much it was gifted but I'd say the budget was at least 30-40k for something like this.

Lexie10

Right? 😀 Thats exactly what I thought. If my husband posted such stories I would be seriously embarrassed 🤭
I bet Annie feels embarrassed of how Mo uses his Insta stories : look at how minimal and curated what she posts in her stories looks like.

Every single word is carefully chosen (and pronounced !).

The opposite of Mo ! He's more natural at least but yes can come across as very cringeyyy ....

victoria1111

I dont think so. I think she would be milking it non stop for content and sponsorships since she has nothing to talk about anyways.She would make video after video about resting and excessing when you're pregnant. Also, they have been travelling a lot and Mo has been away a lot. I didnt show at all till I was 5 months and thats not unusual for first time moms.
Well, I think it might be in early stage so she doesn't want to announce it yet.. 🧐

Lexie10

You got everything right, she actually moved to Dubai after London because of her ex (weren’t they engaged? I don’t remember). She started being obsessive about food around that time. After that relationship failed she went to Thailand, then to Geneva and finally to Munich shortly after meeting Mo. I remember he already lived in their old apartment and she just threw away all of his furniture redecorated it.
I remember watching in one of the first vlogs Annie ever filmed in their old apartment in Munich, and seeing a big orange fridge in the corner of their previous "dining area".
We never saw that one again, I guess it was best to keep the tiny one under the counter top and struggle with its lack of storage rather than keeping the large one (keeping white furniture was already more important for her wellbeing you know)....