Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rouaasheikhly

It seems Annie is trying to make as many influencer friends as she can to promote her product. Tamara did it. Now Annie is friends with Amelia who hates Tamara.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
i agree i think they will be very hands on but i do think they will hire help as well, which is not a bad thing. if u have the means to do it then not really an issue. i imagine her hiring someone like mimi did, someone who can help around the house as well as help with the baby to give them time to theirselves but they will still be very involved. i'm sure even her parents would suggest and i wouldnt be surprised if they even provided the means to hire someone for her. i was actually surprised that she said they will have the baby in vlogs and stuff. annie is so private even about sharing her siblings on her channel. but could be what mo wants, you can tell he wants them to be a really hugs vlogging couple lol

oshare

VIP Member
A couple of years ago she said that she committed herself to avoid making too many facial expressions in order to avoid getting wrinkles. Guess that also explains the stiffness / the resting bitch face. Imagine being that obsessed about aging. Her overdoing Botox and filters was totally predictable.
When I'm in private this is what I do, too, though. I used to frown a lot, but in order to prevent getting too many wrinkles too early I have learned myself to have a neutral face when I'm alone. It really does help a lot with early wrinkles. Doing it in public or with your friends/family is a bit much, but I think if you are just by yourself (like she is a lot) no harm is done I think.

Her overdoing botox and fillers is very sad, but like you said, very predictable. I wonder if she'll post another sobbing video in the upcoming years regretting her f'ing up her face. My brother is less than a year older but he looks younger than her (he just looks his age), he uses his facial expressions a lot and the only care he does is washing his face LOL.

wheeeyuu

she wasn't sponsored by galia lahav but she was gifted the dress by the boutique where she bought it in paris which stocks galia lahav. but she didn't have to post about it on youtube or instagram per any agreements, it was just gifted to her for her wedding

i agree, both her and mo can both have their heads in the clouds very frequently but i think both of their families are really grounding to them. their wedding was their family and just a few close friends so because of that they seemed much more authentic and grounded despite how luxurious and extra it was. they both seemed more authentic and vulnerable. i think the way annie speaks is just how she speaks lol could be influence from the LA culture she likes but i dont think she sounded ingenuine bc thats how she always talks
There is a very very big difference between her manner of speech now and back in the day before she became frozen face robot….

Lexie10

I agree with you on every front. They would never do any kind of serious hiking or real travelling. They just go to some other location to drink the same green juices and eat the same plant based food but in a different setting. So boring.
I think the most ""adventurous"" trip they did was Jordan, short one but still there they experienced things : local food, nature, Petra... Then the rest were the same things over and over.

Lexie10

I can't believe Annie actually likes the new bag she presented in her last vlog...
This is so not her style, I bet she'll never actually use it.

Wow - for someone who is (self-proclaimedly) so "productive, positive, and and intentional," she sure must spend a lot of time just sitting by her laptop/phone, waiting for any comment she doesn't like so she can delete it away!! Yes, Annie, that sounds sooo healthy to me :rolleyes:.

I'm not surprised at the deleting of the negative comments. Once (back when I was still a fan of her content and thought she had something to offer), she posted a video stating that she tries not to show too much emotion (happiness or sadness), in order to keep her skin wrinkle-free :sick:. I commented in a VERY nice way, sharing that while I understood her concerns of wrinkles, she should keep in mind that when she has children in the future (and to all other future-mamas reading her post), this is not a healthy practice, as babies use their parents faces and facial expressions in order to learn emotional regulation and development (I am a speech language pathologist with a speciality in pediatric development, and I was just trying to share this info in a nice, respectful way). At that time I lived a totally different time zone than her, because for a while, I was getting a lot of "likes" and "thanks for sharing" from her viewers, to the point I had the #1 most-liked comment, and then suddenly, the likes stopped, and I realized that Annie had "privated" my comment (she didn't block me, but she made it so that no one else could see my comment - I verified this on another youtube account) :oops::sick:!! For a channel that preaches how "health and wellness" is so important, imagine how petty and insecure you have to be to delete a comment like that. SO, if she deleted my KIND and informative comment, then I can imagine how badly she must be crapping her pants from these upset comments that are actually calling her out on her narcissism head-first.

Also, if she can't even take a kindly-worded difference of opinion or constructive criticism, IMAGINE how she must be in her personal life and relationship - it must be like a nightmare to be her friend or family member, walking on eggshells constantly not to offend her just by having a differing opinion.

Your comment was really wise but I can't image narcissist like her taking it into consideration.

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
I actually think that eating, only fruit or primarily fruit, is bonkers and clearly disordered / unbalanced. That said, its kinda nuts how much Annie is focused on her skin which is basically nearly flawless. Girl, between expensive sceencare, facials, a life of leisure etc, the odd donut is not going to harm you.
yes i agree! by the earth's food i meant more of things like carrots, potatoes, rice, quinoa, herbs... unprocessed whole foods. deffo not a diet of primarily fruits! i actually like annie's diet now, it's still whole food plant based but she has meat products in moderation, it's super realistic and attainable (even tho her recipes can be bland and boring). before when she was a strict vegan, i had no interest in her what i eat in a day videos because she was so strict. now she shows you can be healthy even with animal products in ur diet

Lol Annie does not look 42. Like every other influencer who's had similar cosmetic procedures she looks worse than before and a bit older than she is. She just got too much too soon. I'm genuinely surprised Mo is 35 as I always assumed he was younger.

Its going to be interesting seeing if her face changes when she gets pregnant; she won't be able to top up her injectables because I think botox and fillers are potentially harmful to the foetus/baby. It still baffles me that she's against taking painkillers but happy to have things injected into her face.

Also I suspect that neither of them are vaccinated (Annie seems anti vax) so I doubt they'll be travelling to the US any time soon.
Well, I guess as long as everyone else is getting vaccinated she can just continue to travel around Europe and boost her immune system with celery juice and those supplements she likes to sell.

• Heart

Emmyy

Thanks for the screencaps. If anything, I find the rest of her face more scary. Her lips looks so uncomfortable to me. Did she also get fillers in her cheeks?
I noticed not too long that the skin between her eyebrows (where you usually frown or form a frown line/wrinkle) looks really thick? Like.. almost a bump on it, you can really tell she's been (ab)using those fillers in there, it looks horrible. You have to look closely. It's not from the stuff she got done to her eyebrows, it's really happening below her skin.
Definitely looks like she got cheek fillers!

Puposkina

I actually like Mo and I think he helps her be less uptight but the endless mocking of the Italian accent is too much. It wasn't funny the first time and its not funny now.
Finally someone who said it! He was doing the same thing in the Dubai vlog when talking about shaorma and laughing about the way it's pronounced. Ok, he's arabic too, but still.

oshare

VIP Member
You guys reckon his family rather wanted him to marry one from their own culture/religion?

Lexie10

But it increases appetite ? Like salt and pepper?
Spices are often an acne trigger for acne prone skin people like Annie...

Spices also make you go to the toilet more often.. if you know what I mean :LOL:

I don't think Annie wants to "irritate" her precious digestive system and run to the bathroom every 5 minutes...

• Haha

kf1997

She really looks pregnant. But they are trying for a while, so it wouldn't be surprising. Plus, she is 32 already

A couple of years ago she said that she committed herself to avoid making too many facial expressions in order to avoid getting wrinkles. Guess that also explains the stiffness / the resting bitch face. Imagine being that obsessed about aging. Her overdoing Botox and filters was totally predictable.

• Wow
Didn’t Mo get the news that Annie already shared what their next Nourished product is? She posted on the weekend telling us it’s a moisturizer. Then he posts on his stories yesterday still being all mysterious about what the product is. Dude, talk to your wife. She already informed us 😂

Now that you mentioned it, she’s very much trying to go down that route. Gweneth?
Yes she definitely copies a lot of her trends, most of Annies wellness habits can be traced back to Goop (although so many influencers copy Goop, Annie could just be copying everyone else)

Also glimpsed her new brows in the latest vlog and they look horrible. Sorry to anyone this might offend but the laminated eyebrow look is so awful to me - there are very few faces who can pull it off. They are so distracting. She claims it opens the eyes and lifts the face but personally I feel it just makes her look slightly deranged.