Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oshare

VIP Member
I think the outrage was more about her BLATANTLY clear ignoring what is happening in Europe, in a country that is near her. It was all over the news and it is a historical event. I don't think it is about having to be updated about every political situation or bad things in the world. It was more about her move " see me. I am here on vacation feeling soooo fresh" that clearly showed her attitude. Main thing is that SHE feels fresh.

Oh, and other people can be lucky to admire her being so fresh and that it is a blessing for others to see her beauty and freshness
You are right and somehow just reading it makes me feel so sick to my stomach. What a selfish woman. Zero compassion.

Reactions: 2

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
She would be 10 times more successful by being real and actually relatable !
her content is so well received when she shows a glimmer of real emotions and thoughts and vulnerability, i do really wish she would make the switch to making that a regular vibe to her content instead of so curated

oshare

VIP Member
Well to be fair I use one of these too, they are so handy and saves me a lot of work :ROFLMAO: I have a muscle illness and opening bottles gives me much pain, only doing it once a week is amazing and makes sure I always take my multi, hay fever pill etc.

But 6 pills on top of all those powders and stuff? What on earth is she consuming :rolleyes:
I don't like her, but I watched Abbey Sharp's video on Annie's diet and she was so confused about all the pills and powders she took on top of all the greens she already consumed, she said it was a massive overload and wouldn't help her one bit extra because enough is enough lol.

EDIT: OMG I searched for it on YT but Abbey took the video down. Annie at it again!

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
Tbh no idea. I just did quick research and released that Annie is burning topic on other similar forum. Here obviously not so much. 😄
Yes, I have no idea why. I really like her style, and I really enjoy that she is so polite. Although a bit try hard with being sooo perfect. I rarely finish her videos, I get bored. But I do like her insta

victoria1111

I cant..noone even wrote anything insulting! Just pointed out the truth. Are we not allowed to share opinions anymore? She really dissapointed me today.

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
minimising facial expressions is quite a normal anti aging practice now. you can train yourself to not move your forehead especially during expressions. laugh lines and crow feet around eyes due to laughing and smiling arent as easily avoidable so it does still tend to look natural even if you practice this. so it can still look really good. with annie she just went overboard with the fillers and botox when it wasn't needed. i know botox is supposed to be a procedure to prevent aging but i always feel like the people i see with botox have skin that seems to have become very thin where they have botox. and it makes them actually look older even tho there may not be any wrinkles there. you can see this on annies forehead and her eyelids are also so thin now too. with the filler, there is tons of research coming out lately that it is not actually completely dissolvable (whether naturally metabolising or getting it dissolved) and that it always migrates. which is why annies upper lip is looking duck-ish. even if she was to dissolve it now, she would never get her natural lips back. just look at tamara's lips. she has gotten filler again but if u watch her vlog when she dissolved her filler, she never got her natural lips back. they just looked deflated and almost saggy, it makes u need to top up more filler to look somewhat normal again.

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
I wonder what the lack of transparency is all about, made in Europe sounds very sketchy to me.

To the person who suggested her moving to London: unless they rent a warehouse and ship from EU it would be a disaster for het brand. She has many European followers, with shipping and taxes/handling fees and such an overpriced item not many can afford it
i think they do have a warehouse to ship from eu in Germany (dachau). i believe she has mentioned before that she has two warehouses, one also in US (santa clarita) for US shipping and that is why initially when n3 was launched, she had free shipping on all orders in Germany and US. For outside of germany, all european orders and uk orders are charged the same shipping

Fifi17

I've been catching up with all the comments lately and actually thought of Mo being super ambitious but living "under Annie's wing"...

I actually think that despite the fact that he can be embarrassing when he opens his mouth and says random things at times...
Really? I watch her videos on x1.5 speed 😅 so I didn't notice him saying anything embarrassing, I think he is spontaneous and unedited, which is great. I'm in US and those qualities are always celebrated rather than being fake and carefully edited. Here we respect those who aren't afraid being naturally themselves.

I do agree that Mo has talents and is charming, but may lack business strategy, control and discipline and that's where Annie comes in.... 😬

msquiggle

i made one comment on Annie's photo, in fact I was sticking up for her in a way, cause all people keep doing is asking if she's pregnant and then there are the "heroes" saying "don't be rude, it's rude to ask if someone is pregnant" so I replied saying if the pregnancy speculation isn't welcome by Annie, she can remove the comments herself, but people are allowed to speak freely (considering Annie has been so open open the topic of family planning and motherhood) there's stigma behind it. Then I get blocked. by just one comment.

To my understanding, she likes the attention

as I recall she used to delete all the pregnancy comments, now they all remain. Funny isn't it

oshare

VIP Member
If you use the word covid or corona and YT catches it you lose your money. YT WILL demonetize it. That's why a lot of people call it miss rona etc.
Definitely possible she's pregnant, her boobs are larger, too.

I bet she was fuming at Mo though, but I am glad he's feeling better. Maybe he went to his family to tell them Annie is pregnant? Maybe she didn't want to risk it early in their pregnancy to fly?

Puposkina

So, I looked up the villa they're staying at, and it's 15.400 euro per week.
Do you think she is paying it, or they're sharing the costs?

Claud123

Chatty Member
The ingredients don't look bad and it potentially could be a good cleanser, but it definitely costs more than it should and I don't get why it needs to be cloaked in the whole crystals talk..
Agree. The ingredients listed on the front of the bottle look quite good. I am not sure about the many ingredients listed on the website.

I also think is too expensive. But to be fair, when does snowflakes-Influencers puts a right price to a product they 'created'? They know their followers buy anything they sell.

They haven't disclosed it if they do, its all just speculation by us with Annie mentioning wanting to somewhat repair her hormones. The journey to getting pregnant can be a difficult and long for some, and then pregnancy itself can be a whole other stressful situation. I wish them all the positive vibes for this!
Ah ok!. They married just a few months ago didn't they? They are young and overall I think Annie is quite healthy. With them, sometimes I think they want to move first somewhere else before start a family? I don't know. Is not a secret Annie doesn't want to live in Germany forever (at least I don't see it). I see them looking for a 'forever house" first, then the baby? I could be wrong. They haven't mentioned anything about it as far I remember. They just like to travel so much and is like being the less time possible in Germany. Don't understand why. Germany is a lovely place to live.

oshare

VIP Member
Is it certain Mo cheated on her in the past? I feel like even if he was tempted, he wouldn't go through with it (smart enough not to bite the hand that feeds him). Also, I don't see how she would forgive him. She seems pretty stern and cutthroat (and emotionless). I could see her silently packing up his s*it and leaving it by the front door if anything serious transpired or she ever got tired of him.
Nah she doesn't have it in her. WIthout Mo she has completely nobody. Like.. absolutely nobody to rely on for company. And who would give her a baby? Nobody. She rather sticks with him than dump him.

oshare

VIP Member
The pulp is where all the vitamins and minerals and the healthy stuff is. She is literally drinking green flavored water and throwing away all the beneficial stuff..
Exactly! It's such a waste! And she eats enough vegetables and fruits every day anyway, she REALLY doesn't need more. And it gives a lot of fiber, too. It's honestly so healthy to eat the whole vegetable or fruit. If she hates chewing (? ? ? lol) she can even just make a thick smoothie or even a soup and just blend it. Or like.. a vegetable dip. Anything but this. Stupid stupid stupid.

kf1997

I know it's been discussed already, but I cannot get over the fact that she legit looks like 42. 10 years older! And it's shocking. I do not mean this as an insult to her, just shows that she must have been extremely malnourished and did things terribly wrong. Even people with poor habits dont age this way. It is so shocking. She is so beautiful but it's creepy how she looks like over 40 when she is maybe 31-32...

Fifi17

Maybe they wanted to save their relationship again and that is why they went to Dubai and Mo put his ring back on. Annie talked about struggling with the relationship in the past and how they had to repair it over and over again. But I agree that comment from the girl with the hearts is inapropriate and something is going on. I dont think Annie follows her, does she? If it was just a friend from Munich, there is a possibility she knows her too so why not liking the photo of Mo with her dog?
I stopped watching her videos because they were boring, but I'm shocked she would talk about relationship struggles. Do you have the links? Would love to hear it. To me Annie is a perfectionist and Mo must drive her crazy. That is the reason of their struggles. Also not to generalize but many Middle Eastern man cheat.

Claud123

Chatty Member
I do get/sympathise with her skin obsession.. I know people who've had acne and its made them suicidal. It can have a huge impact on self esteem.
I know what you mean about other people but I don't think Annie's acne has been that bad. She has that skin condition and she get breakouts sometimes. But in my opinion, different to other people she has money. Why hasn't she gone on accutane?. Before you tell me she wants to find a "natural" way someone who constantly uses botox, have had implants and many more can't claim she won't go on accunate cause is not natural.

I understand also accutane affects the body (even can cause depression). But birth control pill messes your hormones too. And she have gone throught the pill for her skin too.

My point it, I strongly beleive that Annie uses her skin for a excuse to restrict her food. I think her weight has been a biggest trauma than her skin. And she should work on that rather than focus on her skin.

youzername

Yeahh everything is always the same! Why calling that a Haul of new clothes then?
The beige hoodie from H&M is the same kind that she usually receives from Fabletics ... 1 more in the collections I guess 😅
Also I don't get the vibe when showing her outfit with a pair of heavy black Chanel winter boots but the black top is half buttoned and exposing all her tummy area ... 😂
Then also another vlog showing the Amazon packing cubes... I'm surprised these aren't yet sponsored!
amazon affiliate links ;)
that’s why everyone on social is always shoving amazon purchases at us.

Not sure, maybe not actually. But for some reasons it seems like she is... Odd vibes or something.

Honestly she messed up her face with those microbladed eyebrows.
Also her lips are getting insanely big. (see on her video's thumbnail OMG : awful)
I know she said she got minor fillers in her upper lips but honestly it looks like a LOT more - that's so weird I don't belive her when shen tells about the cosmetic procedures she got, there must be a lot more...
Um confused. She’s pregnant?

Last edited:

Rouaasheikhly

Wow you know a a lot of israeli designers
My personal favorites are Berta and Dror Kontento.
I think i havent heard of elena zohar. Where are you from?
I didn't know Dror....eize Wow!😅🤣 Israel has the best bridal designers.
Please do check her work out. She's not famous but you'll love Elena.
I can't really say where I'm from since I'm also working in the industry (not as a blogger or influencer though) it'd be a dead giveaway 😅 since I know they read here.

But I come from a mixed background like Annie 😆

New vlog alert, folks!
Summary: morning skies, lemon water, green smoothie, missoma necklaces, pilates, chicken salad, beige, nude, shrimp salad, baby bump, thanks for watching guys! See you at the next snooze fest! 😆😆😆
I came here to say exactly this. Somehow she managed to make the exact same vlog as usual. She even shared her old padthai recipe again as if people weren’t dying to at least know at what week she is. It’s like she wanted her channel to fail.

We just got the the usual footage of Annie frolicking in her apartment but with a pregnant belly. I'm not here for that.

Last edited: