Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched her new vlog, wow her hair looks really bad!! Of course looks good when she style it. But air-dry looks so demaged! The color looks terrible. I wouldn't trust my hair on Mo :cautious: And the way he speaks...

Oh Annie, stop with the obsession to feel FRESH!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Watched her new vlog, wow her hair looks really bad!! Of course looks good when she style it. But air-dry looks so demaged! The color looks terrible. I wouldn't trust my hair on Mo :cautious: And the way he speaks...

Oh Annie, stop with the obsession to feel FRESH!
I made a comment/suggestion under that video that she needs to get more cut to improve her hair health. Her ends are dry and damaged and look crispy. I was nice about it but she deleted my comment!!! There's years of bleach on that head that needs to go. Sorry but it doesn't look that great.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Do you feel she tries to copy Victoria beckham?
I kinda think she tries to emulate the LA girl/ Goop, but like a lot of clean-eating wellness influencers ends up a subpar pastiche.

Goop is about living well, but lot of influencers translate that to only drinking green juices, constant "self care", daily yoga, perfect instagrammable (nude/white) apartment, daily affirmations etc. I also feel like this way of living isn't actually natural to them, its all for show/when the cameras on. Very few influencers who adopt this way of living, live rich lives (in terms of quality experiences, not money). They all seem quite uninteresting...perhaps because they've all become carbon copies of each other?

Reactions: 3
Didn’t Mo get the news that Annie already shared what their next Nourished product is? She posted on the weekend telling us it’s a moisturizer. Then he posts on his stories yesterday still being all mysterious about what the product is. Dude, talk to your wife. She already informed us 😂

I kinda think she tries to emulate the LA girl/ Goop, but like a lot of clean-eating wellness influencers ends up a subpar pastiche.

Goop is about living well, but lot of influencers translate that to only drinking green juices, constant "self care", daily yoga, perfect instagrammable (nude/white) apartment, daily affirmations etc. I also feel like this way of living isn't actually natural to them, its all for show/when the cameras on. Very few influencers who adopt this way of living, live rich lives (in terms of quality experiences, not money). They all seem quite uninteresting...perhaps because they've all become carbon copies of each other?

Now that you mentioned it, she’s very much trying to go down that route. Gweneth?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I made a comment/suggestion under that video that she needs to get more cut to improve her hair health. Her ends are dry and damaged and look crispy. I was nice about it but she deleted my comment!!! There's years of bleach on that head that needs to go. Sorry but it doesn't look that great.
Her hair looked so bad, i was shocked too! Really don't need a haircare line from her now :rolleyes: I do think Mo can cut hair very beautifully! I think he should just go back to his old job and start cutting hair nicely again. He has been telling Annie to cut it shorter for ages, I wish she would listen to him because it would improve her hair so much! I'm usually not team Mo, but listen to him, Annie!!

I, as well, have often made (KIND!) comments/suggestions under her video and didn't line-up with her ~~beliefs~~ and she deleted them. She really can't handle ANYTHING. Is she really that insecure and sensitive that she can't even handle a kind comment contradicting what she herself thinks? Imagine having a different opinion 😬

Her new chairs are really pretty, but how does she think she will keep them once they have a kid? Her whole house is so child unfriendly. She can't even handle color, poor kid. All the things for the kid will be white and beige, too "nice and clean". No color, no fun.

Reactions: 6
Her hair looked so bad, i was shocked too! Really don't need a haircare line from her now :rolleyes: I do think Mo can cut hair very beautifully! I think he should just go back to his old job and start cutting hair nicely again. He has been telling Annie to cut it shorter for ages, I wish she would listen to him because it would improve her hair so much! I'm usually not team Mo, but listen to him, Annie!!

I, as well, have often made (KIND!) comments/suggestions under her video and didn't line-up with her ~~beliefs~~ and she deleted them. She really can't handle ANYTHING. Is she really that insecure and sensitive that she can't even handle a kind comment contradicting what she herself thinks? Imagine having a different opinion 😬

Her new chairs are really pretty, but how does she think she will keep them once they have a kid? Her whole house is so child unfriendly. She can't even handle color, poor kid. All the things for the kid will be white and beige, too "nice and clean". No color, no fun.
Yep, her hair is getting ruined, he should have cut way more, I'm sure Mo would create the perfect short bob on her face. She needs to listen to him on that topic!!

Also I can relate for the comment section, I have as well posted a nice comment once and she deleted for the same reasons as you. It was nice but still a different opinion.

She really can't stand others perspective this is how narrow minded she can be.
How can she be social and make new friends then? I wonder how deep her friendships can be, and what does she talk about since everything is so one way...🙅‍♀️ ?

Also probably why she's so lonely in Germany, beside the fact she doesn't speak the language, the culture is maybe too direct and honest, no sugar coating there - that would clash with her stiff and soft personality.

Last one on the white furniture and clothes : I went to the mall last week and found this brand called THE WHITE COMPANY - I immediately thought that was the PERFECT STORE for Annie - All white and beige clothes and decoration - Not sure if that one is present in Germany but she would rave that shop I'm sure ! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I constantly see comments on Annie's videos saying "Oh, I love your comments section is full of positive and nice comments". Now I know why! I didn't know she deleted comments. Well, she is obssesed with perfection so of course her comments section has to be perfect.

Yes, the L.A. vibes. She reminds me to fitness coach Sami Clarke (based in LA). All the positive toughts. All the clean food.

Annie is signed with Gleam management LA. I wonder if is just matter of time that they move there.

Reactions: 4
i don't think a bob would suit annie at all, it would age her so much. i do think she should cut it shorter to make it healthier and get extensions, either tape in or bonded, not for extreme length but also to make her hair look thicker. i think thick medium length hair would look best on annie and would make her look youthful. maybe even if she goes back to more brunette in her hair and less blonde, it would make her look much more youthful and more fashion forward than the basic blonde balayage from LA

Reactions: 4
Her hair looks totally fried. And it looked the same length as before because she didnt cut of enough. I want to know the secret to having shiny and healthy looking hair while its this bleached and fried looking. The ends are so bad.

I constantly see comments on Annie's videos saying "Oh, I love your comments section is full of positive and nice comments". Now I know why! I didn't know she deleted comments. Well, she is obssesed with perfection so of course her comments section has to be perfect.

Yes, the L.A. vibes. She reminds me to fitness coach Sami Clarke (based in LA). All the positive toughts. All the clean food.

Annie is signed with Gleam management LA. I wonder if is just matter of time that they move there.
Imagine putting that much energy into reading every goddam comment and removing the ‘negative’ ones. That woman has waaaay to much free time. I remember she did the same when the whole fruit fest thing went down. And there were A LOT of negative comments. Kinda sounds obsessive to me but she probably thinks of this as work.

What exactly happened with the whole fruit fest thing? Was this where they accused this man of abusing them or..? I don't really know much about it, nor the details

What exactly happened with the whole fruit fest thing? Was this where they accused this man of abusing them or..? I don't really know much about it, nor the details
Yeah, basically she went nuts when she attended this kind of "festival"...

Didn’t Mo get the news that Annie already shared what their next Nourished product is? She posted on the weekend telling us it’s a moisturizer. Then he posts on his stories yesterday still being all mysterious about what the product is. Dude, talk to your wife. She already informed us 😂

Now that you mentioned it, she’s very much trying to go down that route. Gweneth?
Yes she definitely copies a lot of her trends, most of Annies wellness habits can be traced back to Goop (although so many influencers copy Goop, Annie could just be copying everyone else)

Also glimpsed her new brows in the latest vlog and they look horrible. Sorry to anyone this might offend but the laminated eyebrow look is so awful to me - there are very few faces who can pull it off. They are so distracting. She claims it opens the eyes and lifts the face but personally I feel it just makes her look slightly deranged.

Annie went to Thailand after her last relationship failed to basically join a vegan biker cult led by Freelee and Durianride. In Thailand she lived in Joe Bests house with a bunch of other girls (mind you, a VERY NON-BEIGE minimalistic house with shared kitchen and bathroom). One girl accused Joe of inappropriate behaviour during a lymphatic massage. I believe Annie never publicly took side (you know, positive vibes and superficial content only) but she became Durianriders target. He put A LOT of effort into defending Joe Best and he made maaaany hate videos on Annie probably because she was the most known since she wasn’t even really involved *. She got many hate comments, lost a bunch of followers and was excluded from the vegan biker gang. That’s when she slowly transitioned back to her former self (high end make up, non-vegan designer bags, high maintenance lifestyle).

I’m still amazed by how fast she went from living nail polish and make up free because it causes cancer to getting baby botox and implants but that’s another story.

* Initially, I thought that he did it solely for the views, but recently a few girls came forward and accused durianrider of rape (I believe there’s some proof). My personal theory is that he was afraid that the girls he raped could also come forward and he used Annie to show them what would happen if they ever did.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What you think about that video :
Freelee is absolutely insane. I dont know what makes her think commenting on what Annie eats is any of her business. Annie was eating terribly for so long and I for one am glad that she added some actual protein to her diet. I eat salmon all the time, its great for my digestion lol

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.